Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

FIFA 20 Ultimate Team

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,222 ✭✭✭Calvin

Lol, ****ing knew it. Knew they’d do this.

https://twitter.com/futwatch/status/1271384451017314304?s=21

• Registered Users Posts: 17,434 ✭✭✭✭Blazer

Lol, ****ing knew it. Knew they’d do this.

https://twitter.com/futwatch/status/1271384451017314304?s=21

Ye’re all getting sommer anyway

• Registered Users Posts: 2,346 ✭✭✭Lamposts

Either they planned to release it all along after rinsing peoples club with the deluxe SBC's or added it because of people moaning.

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 42,453 Mod ✭✭✭✭Lord TSC

1-3

Having a morning where I feel if I glance at someone wrong, I get a red, but some people could take a gun and pop me in the head, and the ref won't even stop play.

Been multiple instances where someone will foul me in the box, I see them stop playing cause they think it's a penalty too, but the game keeps going :/

• Registered Users Posts: 1,075 ✭✭✭Boulders8

Lamposts wrote: »
    Either they planned to release it all along after rinsing peoples club with the deluxe SBC's or added it because of people moaning.

Probably the former!

What do people think the requirements will be - 88 squad with at least 80 chemistry probably 100 knowing them!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,962 ✭✭✭Hogey007

Lamposts wrote: »

Oh 100% planned.

And to be fair, they’d played a blinder from an ea point of view (that doesn’t care about the community)

Drop that sbc at 6, most people have cleaned out their club of fodder over last 3 days, what do they do? Buy fifa points!

• Registered Users Posts: 42,085 ✭✭✭✭Scorpion Sting

Boulders8 wrote: »
    Probably the former!

What do people think the requirements will be - 88 squad with at least 80 chemistry probably 100 knowing them!

89 rated with 60 chem I bet.

And the end result we're all getting a lovely Sommer or Hummels. Can't bloody wait.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 5,175 Mod ✭✭✭✭Mr Moon

Most of us will get an duplicate that we got over the past 3 days!

Saw this on reddit...

TOTS.png

• Registered Users Posts: 705 ✭✭✭cintec

i'll be submitting TOTSSF Salah so i'll take Mane or KDB, In reality Iwill most likely get hummels.

Aduriz and David Silva eoae cards tonight.

Possibly a choice of 1 or the other like they’ve done with da Silva twins, old firm rttf etc.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 13,685 ✭✭✭✭wonski

Hogey007 wrote: »
    Oh 100% planned.

And to be fair, they’d played a blinder from an ea point of view (that doesn’t care about the community)

Drop that sbc at 6, most people have cleaned out their club of fodder over last 3 days, what do they do? Buy fifa points!

I wonder who buys fifa points these days?

Only hardcore players left now and some small group of people who have nothing to do with money perhaps, but at that stage they know where they are. Sales are miniscule compared to any other time in the year.

Fifa is dead. No matter what they do there will be moaning all over twitter, but who cares.

Most have moved on. Most will do this sbc from untradeable muck they have and very, very few will buy points to help them.

wonski wrote: »
    I wonder who buys fifa points these days?

Only hardcore players left now and some small group of people who have nothing to do with money perhaps, but at that stage they know where they are. Sales are miniscule compared to any other time in the year.

Fifa is dead. No matter what they do there will be moaning all over twitter, but who cares.

Most have moved on. Most will do this sbc from untradeable muck they have and very, very few will buy points to help them.

Lightning rounds selling out in 3 mins on both consoles last Friday suggests lots of people!

Most will have used untradeable muck on the 3 86 squads required for those chronically bad sbc’s the last 3 days.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,346 ✭✭✭Lamposts

Aduriz and David Silva eoae cards tonight.

Possibly a choice of 1 or the other like they’ve done with da Silva twins, old firm rttf etc.

puking.gif

Lightning rounds selling out in 3 mins on both consoles last Friday suggests lots of people!

Most will have used untradeable muck on the 3 86 squads required for those chronically bad sbc’s the last 3 days.

I spent 800k on packs yesterday, I think most are just getting rid and moving on.

My friends did similar sell outs and buy packs just for fun.

I can see there might be a bit of market, but most are gone by now I think. There are other games to spend money on now. Fifa being the last in the queue.

Or I am underestimating the power of their marketing team.

I spent 800k on packs yesterday, I think most are just getting rid and moving on.

My friends did similar sell outs and buy packs just for fun.

I can see there might be a bit of market, but most are gone by now I think. There are other games to spend money on now. Fifa being the last in the queue.

Or I am underestimating the power of their marketing team.

Prob a bit of both. Probably was a lot using up coins last Friday at one last attempt and then they are clever too, wouldn’t surprise if they did something at 6 like extend ultimate tots to Monday or have all tots cards in packs til Monday just to squeeze out more income.

Either way, I think a lot of the more casual players who don’t use forums etc like us will log in, see that ultimate tots sbc and do whatever it takes to complete it for a chance to get Neymar etc

• Registered Users Posts: 705 ✭✭✭cintec

did you pack anything good?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,939 ✭✭✭maxwell smart

0-1 so far.

4-0 down after 20 (in game minutes) then came the showboating. I would have quit only he started that ****.

Got back to 4-3 within 10 mins of the restart. He spent the rest of the match passing between his defenders.

I'm feeling like not playing anymore WL. Who gives that much of a f*** about a result to do that for 35 minutes?

cintec wrote: »
    did you pack anything good?

Good question :)

Nakagawa Tots, Veratti, Rodriguez 85 and few 84.

Just enough to not to even try playing until new one comes out ;)

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 5,175 Mod ✭✭✭✭Mr Moon

Has anyone ever had the issue in menus where it just constantly feels like the controller is stuck on left?

Only happens in FIFA, if I go to the main menu it doesn't happen, I have to reboot FIFA to resolve. Just cost me a game there 3-3 in e.t. I couldn't change to the player and he scores, then just passes the ball between his defenders.

nope..I get taht stupid one where the menus are absolutely screwed and I can't make subs etc.

• Advertisement

Where is that ultimate sbc?

Asking for a friend :)

• Registered Users Posts: 6,222 ✭✭✭Calvin

Where is that ultimate sbc?

Asking for a friend :)

We’ve got a new money grab promo instead :pac:

https://twitter.com/matthdgamer/status/1271488228462297088?s=21

4-5

Playing a 451 with two CAMs. Every game has twelve goals in it. Winning or losing just depends on the spread :P

We’ve got a new money grab promo instead :pac:

https://twitter.com/matthdgamer/status/1271488228462297088?s=21

It's called Sommer heat ;)

They can **** of with their Deluxe back to Lidl where it belongs.
    Was hoping they will upgrade it to Aldis Specially Selected or even Tesco Finest.

More like Tesco Value it was at the end.

• Registered Users Posts: 19,681 ✭✭✭✭Osmosis Jones

I bet the Ultimate TOTS pack they added to the code will be a "Watch our stream on Twitch to have a chance at getting an Ultimate TOTS pack" thing.

I bet the Ultimate TOTS pack they added to the code will be a "Watch our stream on Twitch to have a chance at getting an Ultimate TOTS pack" thing.

Good shout actually!

Just deleted my club. No more temptations.

Sure they just welcome you back anytime with welcome packs.

Well, time to play some COD friendly death matches and finish the Resident Evil on VR.

Wasted too much time on this. Enjoyed it, but won't miss it.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,075 ✭✭✭Boulders8

Spent the last hour or so before 6pm burning through 10 25k packs and sinking anything duplicate into the 82-88 rated rare SBC.

Hoping to hit something big but best was an 84 Callejon. Still got 99 packs to go, 99 chances of disappointment

Anyone any experience of 95 Maradona? Sold up Aguero cause he doesn't fit the bill as a CAM.

Weighing up him, Prime Socrates (cause I loved his baby) or 95 KDB (with B-Day VVD added to the team too)

• Advertisement

Lord TSC wrote: »
    Anyone any experience of 95 Maradona? Sold up Aguero cause he doesn't fit the bill as a CAM.

Weighing up him, Prime Socrates (cause I loved his baby) or 95 KDB (with B-Day VVD added to the team too)

his weak foot puts me off?
    You try PIM kaka? his prime is bloody awesome I found.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement