Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

FIFA 20 Ultimate Team

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,962 ✭✭✭Hogey007

oleard1987 wrote: »
    Stupid question but have no idea what i am doing :pac:I get 3/4 of the requirements done for this ,The only one i cant get is exactly 11 player :fut champions .

How do i fulfil this

Sorry, It can’t be completed yet unless you’re a top 100 player. I was only giving the heads up that it was available in the game.

You need to use 11 fut champions cards which you get as a reward for competing in the weekend league.
    They’re the red player picks.

Most of us will only get 2 cards per week (or less) depending on where we finish in weekend league so it’ll be at least 6 weeks before any of us can complete this.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,962 ✭✭✭Hogey007

Auba won potm, no sbc up yet.
    He served me well last year but I’ll obviously have to see what price the sbc is

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 42,471 Mod ✭✭✭✭Lord TSC

Hogey007 wrote: »
    He served me well last year but I’ll obviously have to see what price the sbc is

Oof. 100% doing him, given the pace reliance.

I’ve been hovering up IFs all morning too. Still plenty at discard, and if it requires even one, they will jump.

• Registered Users Posts: 13,685 ✭✭✭✭wonski

Hogey007 wrote: »

Got few Jorginos at 24k just in case anyway.

Not sure of the possible requirement, but having few 85 Premier league informs won't do harm at that price.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,134 ✭✭✭correction

df280abfcef9d6c1840f291d756b0c7f.png

Gonna give this a run. Nedved and Zola seem like 2 bargain icons. Their in game attributes are incredible.

It'll be a 4-4-2 in game with Inaki on the right and Dembele up front with one of the icons. Haven't decided which one to use up front yet.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,751 ✭✭✭Thepoet85

Hogey007 wrote:
    Auba won potm, no sbc up yet. He served me well last year but I’ll obviously have to see what price the sbc is

Only a +1 upgrade. I wonder will it be cheaper than the nif card.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,052 ✭✭✭ImANoob08

3 players I had been watching over the past few days have flown up in cost, around 30-50% on them.

Should have had the balls to invest yesterday

• Registered Users Posts: 5,209 ✭✭✭Redzer7

Potm Aubameyang was one of my favourite cards last year, might go for him again him and mbappe up front.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,766 ✭✭✭RossieMan

Hogey007 wrote:
    Sorry, It can’t be completed yet unless you’re a top 100 player. I was only giving the heads up that it was available in the game.

It can't be done by anyone yet. Top 100 only get 5 players each week. Even then you'd assume they'd get 1 usable player.

Auba might have to be gotten!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,229 ✭✭✭Gyan84

Futbin has potm with stats up already. Seems a bit of a joke of an upgrade tbh.

Most things outside of passing barely upgraded and no upgrade to the stats he probably needs most: agility, balance, dribbling and strength.

Probably be better to get his normal card and sell it later than putting a couple of hundred thousand into this card that could be obsolete by christmas.

• Advertisement

Gyan84 wrote: »
    Futbin has potm with stats up already. Seems a bit of a joke of an upgrade tbh.

Most things outside of passing barely upgraded and no upgrade to the stats he probably needs most: agility, balance, dribbling and strength.

Probably be better to get his normal card and sell it later than putting a couple of hundred thousand into this card that could be obsolete by christmas.

Futbin card is a guess I think.

It will be popular card anyway.

Regular is over 400k, there is a reason for that.

You could say that about all high rated informs anyway tbh.

People will go for it regardless.

If that's the card on Futbin then I won't be touching it.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,369 ✭✭✭Rossi IRL

Not really enjoying the game at the moment so invested all my coins in squad fitnesses. Sitting on 350 of them.

When they patch gk's and fitness I'll probably start playing again.

Probably the only reason for doing that Aubemeang is to have a first owner Aubemeang for them icon objectives.

• Registered Users Posts: 765 ✭✭✭Dozyart

Rossi IRL wrote: »
    Not really enjoying the game at the moment so invested all my coins in squad fitnesses. Sitting on 350 of them.

Im the exact same,spend more time in menues than playing,i really need them to patch the fitness,it is my main way of making coins every year!

Dozyart wrote:
    Im the exact same,spend more time in menues than playing,i really need them to patch the fitness,it is my main way of making coins every year!

The fact that this is the 2nd weekend league and they still haven't patched fitness should tell you all toy need to know about what they think of the game.
    Hopefully this icon swaps will breath new life into the game. Hopefully it's not all rivals based or it'll be a complete cluster ****.

are they going to offer an icon obtainable through objectives?

sorry if this has been mentioned before i havent seen it.

I've looked at my untradables and i think ill have a half decent squad for first owner

ImANoob08 wrote: »
    are they going to offer an icon obtainable through objectives?

sorry if this has been mentioned before i havent seen it.

I've looked at my untradables and i think ill have a half decent squad for first owner

its supposedly going to be similar to FUT swaps last year. We've limited information on it to be honest.
    They've mentioned first owner, but nothing specific like if its all one league, nation etc.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,310 ✭✭✭blaa85

Handanovic was wrecking my head so much, I bought Yashin as an expensive quick fix. Four wins in a row since then in WL after losing the first two games.

Still conceding goals but feels like he's saving the ones that were costing me games with Hand.

He was one of the cheaper icons, but I'm hoping there is no crash on them tonight after those objectives.

I think it's a placebo effect tbh.

300k for a goalkeeper is fine if you wanted it, but I don't think he is 300k good.

Definitely wasn't in last Fifa.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,310 ✭✭✭blaa85

wonski wrote: »
    I think it's a placebo effect tbh.

300k for a goalkeeper is fine if you wanted it, but I don't think he is 300k good.

Definitely wasn't in last Fifa.

Yeah, it's just a quick fix. I'm hoping to make the money back after this WL. I'm happy with my back four atm and didn't want to mess up chem for the weekend as I'm running Koulibaly and Manolas. Not easy to find a top non serie A keeper for those.

Handanovic was especially terrible though.

• Advertisement

If it works, it works ;)

Done 1 half of the strong start sbc the other day so said feck it might aswel complete it and bought two juve players for 4k a pop, opened the packs and got Lenglet, he's going for about 115k, nice one :D

• Registered Users Posts: 6,222 ✭✭✭Calvin

Can see the objectives tonight for icon swaps being “score X amount of goals with French/Arg/England/other players in div rivals” and then some other ones on squad battles, min rating, nations etc etc.

I’ve also built a pretty nice silver squad for 8k.. they’re dirt cheap atm and we will 100% get a silver objective for icon swap at some point in the next 3 months. Potential for a massive profit if you’re willing to wait.

Redzer7 wrote: »
    Done 1 half of the strong start sbc the other day so said feck it might aswel complete it and bought two juve players for 4k a pop, opened the packs and got Lenglet, he's going for about 115k, nice one :D

just bought two as well to finish this SBC after your post...

Best card i got.... Emery Can! typical ha! :confused:

ImANoob08 wrote: »
    just bought two as well to finish this SBC after your post...

Best card i got.... Emery Can! typical ha! :confused:

I was about to skip the pack as I seen it wasn't a walkout but very happy with that :pac:

Can see the objectives tonight for icon swaps being “score X amount of goals with French/Arg/England/other players in div rivals” and then some other ones on squad battles, min rating, nations etc etc.

I’ve also built a pretty nice silver squad for 8k.. they’re dirt cheap atm and we will 100% get a silver objective for icon swap at some point in the next 3 months. Potential for a massive profit if you’re willing to wait.

nice one on the heads up, have a good few pro league silvers so just bought a few to have a half decent starting 11...

5-6, which is a way better start than last week.

Mind, I'm either winning 6-1, or losing 1-0. Absolutely nothing in between.

For better or worse, I've loaded my trade pile and transfer target list with Arsenal players and discard IFs.

Either going to make a fortune, or have a lot of coins tied up in useless investments :P

• Registered Users Posts: 19,769 ✭✭✭✭Osmosis Jones

A Base Icon SBC pack has been added to the code apparently, assumptions are that you'll be able to spend Icon Swap Tokens you on a random Base Icon pack instead of one of the Swap players if you don't want them.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,229 ✭✭✭Gyan84

Won my first wl match 6-1. Second match ends 6-5 after extra time where I got two players sent off and he scored 4 rebound goals and the winner in injury time where I stood exactly in front of his striker but the wall still went to him :o

The shot count at the end was 19-6 in favour of him as I'd only shoot when through on goal and he'd spam shots with icon shearer infinitely.

Still though not like I'm chasing top 100 so it doesn't matter :pac: Is getting a good goalkeeper going to help reduce rebounds or is that just another quirk of fifa 20 ?

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement