Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

FIFA 20 Ultimate Team

Options

Comments

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 42,453 Mod ✭✭✭✭Lord TSC

Blazer wrote: »
    you do know its an outside the box shot? just finesse it in dude :)
    Finessed goals outside the box are classed as long shots :D
    easy peasey.

I know. And I actually have them now, but they just weren’t going in. Kept rocketing off the post.

One game left to play and I’ve got 89 Mendy. He’s been fun but surprisingly easy to get so far. Can’t see the last batch of objectives being too hard either cause I’d say I did most of them with the 87. Just playing the games naturally should get most of them.

• Registered Users Posts: 17,434 ✭✭✭✭Blazer

I wonder will we see English or maybe Brazilian summer heat cards today?

• Registered Users Posts: 6,962 ✭✭✭Hogey007

Here’s what you can pack in the moments sbc they just added

https://twitter.com/jackruddd12/status/1274168887085580288?s=21

jesus I got lucky then with Quaison - 93 rated.
    Himself , Luiz and Mendy will be popping into the prime icon sbc.

And apparently Quasion does't qualify as a totssf or moments card for the prime icon sbc.

• Registered Users Posts: 705 ✭✭✭cintec

Hogey007 wrote: »
    Here’s what you can pack in the moments sbc they just added

is lucas not also available?

**Edit
    Did it anyway and got ings not terrible i have a tradable vardy I can now sell.

ings.png

• Advertisement

Sane for me, very happy with that for what went into it.

cintec wrote: »
    is lucas not also available?

**Edit
    Did it anyway and got ings not terrible i have a tradable vardy I can now sell.

ings.png

Yeah Lucas seems to be available, here’s another one with him
    I know you have it done, but just for others.

https://twitter.com/helmardesigns/status/1274751391186259973?s=21

• Registered Users Posts: 6,222 ✭✭✭Calvin

Oh Jesus, I got Maddison in mine :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 1,075 ✭✭✭Boulders8

At least I now have a use for the 87 Fernandinho I brought the other day when I was doing the Perisic SBC. I needed him but wasn’t paying attention and brought a CF version of him which gave me 0 chemistry.

Hopefully I won’t pack one of those objective players I already did

Oh Jesus, I got Maddison in mine :pac:

Just be thankful it wasn’t 85 remy :D
    Or 84 josh king :D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,222 ✭✭✭Calvin

Just be thankful it wasn’t 85 remy :D
    Or 84 josh king :D

That’s true, actually. Honestly forgot they even existed :pac: will use Maddison in some kind of SBC.

• Registered Users Posts: 19,679 ✭✭✭✭Osmosis Jones

Cool card actually, strong link to TOTS Salah and he's 4*/5*

7xVXPlq.png

Still a dirty villa card

• Registered Users Posts: 1,075 ✭✭✭Boulders8

I got Maddison as well - he’s not getting in ahead of Bruno or EoAE Silva so will use him for an SBC

• Registered Users Posts: 1,939 ✭✭✭maxwell smart

Got Ansu Fati which I'm happy about as I think his SBC was stupidly expensive?

Wonder if he's any good?

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 5,175 Mod ✭✭✭✭Mr Moon

Weekend League Highlights:

Ronaldo is immense, he hit the post a lot with his left foot but if he was 5*5* he'd be 6million plus on the market. I scored about 20 goals more than usual.

I think I faced Ndombele in about 20 games.

The 93 Mendy is so good, not 1 person got any player past him in all the games! I'd highly recommend going for him if anyone is thinking of just sticking with the 89.

Big shout out to the guy in the last game who game me a free win, needed to win my last 3 to get to 17 and got it with the free win in my last game.

WLResults21-06.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 5,469 ✭✭✭Adamcp898

86 Leon ****ing Bailey. Massive L.

Anyone got that Perisic card yet? thoguhts?

Got Ansu Fati which I'm happy about as I think his SBC was stupidly expensive?

Wonder if he's any good?

I think it was around 150-250k.
    Nice card though. He was excellent for me in the CAM role as well as LAM.

Adamcp898 wrote: »
    86 Leon ****ing Bailey. Massive L.

Anyone got that Perisic card yet? thoguhts?

He's fantastic! I'm playing him CAM or ST.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,156 ✭✭✭Giggsy_

Got James Maddison

Mehhhhhh

• Advertisement

Got Maddison also, seems to be a high drop rate on him.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,048 ✭✭✭Bunny Colvin

Finished 17-11. First time hitting G2.

Switched to 4-2-2-2 and it paid off. I was 8-8 coming into today and went on a great run to finish 9-3. Ended up playing the same guy twice. Hammered him the first time and he quit. Second time, he started sending me messages and party invites. He took a 2-0 lead but I came back to score four straight and he quit again :D

download.png

I’ve a feeling we could see that moments sbc again today like how they gave us the tots lucky dip sbc 3 times without making it repeatable.

They have the prime icon sbc to keep high rated cards inflated and we’ve seen a few sbc’s require 84/85 squads with high chem so I think they’ll look to keep 84’s high.
    I mean they did up the price range on Saturday.

• Registered Users Posts: 286 ✭✭GavK

Hello lads, was thinking of trying to put together a boards ultimate team tournament for anyone that plays on the PS4. If you’re interested then Send me a private message by 6pm today and if there’s enough interest I’ll do a draw and have the first round of games tonight then every night until there’s a winner. I’m on PS4 so if someone else wants to do it for the Xbox lads and another for the PC lads then work away. Just a thought.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,939 ✭✭✭maxwell smart

GavK wrote: »
    Hello lads, was thinking of trying to put together a boards ultimate team tournament for anyone that plays on the PS4. If you’re interested then Send me a private message by 6pm today and if there’s enough interest I’ll do a draw and have the first round of games tonight then every night until there’s a winner. I’m on PS4 so if someone else wants to do it for the Xbox lads and another for the PC lads then work away. Just a thought.

Great idea. I'm on Xbox so hopefully someone does the same (I can't organise myself as it is) so I can quickly go 2 down, bravely fight back and lose a last minute goal via either a deflection of a random bounce, to someone on here, instead of a random stranger.

Love that idea of giving a +3 upgrade to the winner of a certain match.

The sbc will have expired by then too so you obviously can’t wait and see how wins, I bet a lot will just do both, off to check Paddy power odds myself :)

Edit: leverkusen are 1/4 to win. I’ll do that one so.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,469 ✭✭✭Adamcp898

The sbc will have expired by then too so you obviously can’t wait and see how wins, I bet a lot will just do both, off to check Paddy power odds myself :)

And now I’m wondering do I cheap out and do the Diaby SBC in the hope he wins or do Perisic as I was planning this evening

• Registered Users Posts: 286 ✭✭GavK

@martineatworld your inbox is full, could you delete some messages so I can message you back please.

Adamcp898 wrote: »
    And now I’m wondering do I cheap out and do the Diaby SBC in the hope he wins or do Perisic as I was planning this evening

Ah if you have enough for perisic I’d probably still go for him. The 5 star weak foot and all.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 19,679 ✭✭✭✭Osmosis Jones

Liked the idea when they first announced it, still cool now but it doesn't make sense to me that it's not a player pick SBC, surely the whole point is you're basically betting on who you think is gonna win, having the option to take both kinda defeats that.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement