Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

FIFA 20 Ultimate Team

Comments

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 5,175 Mod ✭✭✭✭Mr Moon

3 wins away from Bruno.

Don’t know if I’ll do Firmino straight away. I want Rashford first.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,962 ✭✭✭Hogey007

Ooh Jesus that 92 bruno is good, 6 goals and 3 assists in first 2 rivals matches.

Got the 2 long range goal out of the way too.

Only won 1 of the 2 though, but got goal and assist.
    Drew the other 4-4 with a bruno goal and assist which was annoying to get so close but just glad the long range goals are done.

Mr Moon wrote: »
    3 wins away from Bruno.

Don’t know if I’ll do Firmino straight away. I want Rashford first.

Unless someone is a Liverpool fan or has tonnes of excess fodder I don’t think the firmino card is worth it.
    Bruno a far better option at cam and card costs nothing but lots of time :)

As usual ea have applied their premier league tax, perisic is also a better card and costs a quarter of the price.

I'm not stopping tonight until I get him. Took a break for a couple of hours, now need the 3 wins to complete him.

Question is how do I fit Ronaldo, Bruno, Nani and Perisic in my team...

EDIT: And 93 Mendy, he still hasn't been beaten on the wing yet!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,222 ✭✭✭Calvin

Hogey007 wrote: »
    Unless someone is a Liverpool fan or has tonnes of excess fodder I don’t think the firmino card is worth it.
    Bruno a far better option at cam and card costs nothing but lots of time :)

As usual ea have applied their premier league tax, perisic is also a better card and costs a quarter of the price.

Not saying this just cos I’m a Liverpool fan, but compared to some of the other boosts, I felt Firmino got robbed. Could’ve definitely done with a lot more when you compared it to Jovic, Kessie etc

• Advertisement

Not saying this just cos I’m a Liverpool fan, but compared to some of the other boosts, I felt Firmino got robbed. Could’ve definitely done with a lot more when you compared it to Jovic, Kessie etc

100% agree, it was as if they gave him his card to keep people happy but held back on some of the upgrades, as I said above, compare him stat for stat to perisic.

But sure look, there’s plenty of other reasons for you Liverpool fans to be happy tonight!

100% agree, it was as if they gave him his card to keep people happy but held back on some of the upgrades, as I said above, compare him stat for stat to perisic.

But sure look, there’s plenty of other reasons for you Liverpool fans to be happy tonight!

;) I should be over there but for COVID-19 !! My back garden will have to do for now

I'm not stopping tonight until I get him. Took a break for a couple of hours, now need the 3 wins to complete him.

Question is how do I fit Ronaldo, Bruno, Nani and Perisic in my team...

and I'm spent... Got him, took me 19 games with the 92, he scored 20 goals with 14 assists.

Utd squad looking good now :D

EDIT: All done in Div 5

• Registered Users Posts: 1,075 ✭✭✭Boulders8

and I'm spent... Got him, took me 19 games with the 92, he scored 20 goals with 14 assists.

Utd squad looking good now :D

EDIT: All done in Div 5

Top commitment- I stopped 6 games minimum short of completing it, had to sleep, lol. 92 Bruno has started well though 4 goals in 2 games.

Did you get Rashford done as well? That will be a juicy combination with 94 Bruno

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 42,487 Mod ✭✭✭✭Lord TSC

Loving Mendy. Not having to bother with "Stay back" instructions cause he's up and down. And he's so silky smooth, cutting in and out spaces.

• Advertisement

Boulders8 wrote: »
    Top commitment- I stopped 6 games minimum short of completing it, had to sleep, lol. 92 Bruno has started well though 4 goals in 2 games.

Did you get Rashford done as well? That will be a juicy combination with 94 Bruno

Oooh yes!! Played two games with them 4 goals each so far. Rashfords 4* wf is very much like a 3* though, not impressed with that.

94 bruno in the house :)

Took 16 games with 92 bruno, 19 goals and 11 assists in those 16, can’t wait to use his 94 later.

Taking a break now as about 12 of those 16 games were this morning.

Just opened the 2 rare player pack from the last objective on bruno and got this, talk about the gift that keeps on giving :)

539-A4-AC5-75-DE-4252-8870-2826020-C7943.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 705 ✭✭✭cintec

Doing the 91 objective for Bruno Fernandes and i'm just putting the controller down, checking back to see how the game is going and my opponent is scoring goals with full celebration and replay surely he has to know I put the controller down.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 17,450 ✭✭✭✭Blazer

you get muppets like that...lol he's only wasting his own time.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,230 ✭✭✭Gyan84

Thought I was finished with the game but finishing up the last of us just as Liverpool win the league and a sbc Firmino is finally released has pulled me back in.

A bit weird that Firmino is only 93 rated considering Kent and Musa are the same but he could be 5 million and I'd still do his sbc.

Definitely not playing wl again though. Not sure why they made the rewards worse instead of just keeping it as TOTS players.

Gyan84 wrote: »
    Thought I was finished with the game but finishing up the last of us just as Liverpool win the league and a sbc Firmino is finally released has pulled me back in.

A bit weird that Firmino is only 93 rated considering Kent and Musa are the same but he could be 5 million and I'd still do his sbc.

Definitely not playing wl again though. Not sure why they made the rewards worse instead of just keeping it as TOTS players.

Oh you’ve suffered through 8 or 9 months of fifa, you might aswell play now and enjoy this fun month or 2 :)
    But yeah I’m same, not bothering with wl at the moment, from looking at people rewards on here/reddit etc it seems to be just high rated fodder, not worth the effort when no top tier sbc’s.

And even bruno objective gives much better rewards, you get a class 94 rated bruno, along with a 90, 91 and 92 rated easy to link player for sbc’s.

You could combine his and mendys objectives a fair bit too.

I'm doing a combo WL this weekend. Two squads based around Bruno.

Will post the teams and result at the end of the weekend.

Mental note: You really shouldn't play early on a Friday, came up against a full gold French team with the likes of Boly and City Mendy in the team. Got destroyed. Next game full gold Benfica team, 2-0 down after 10 minutes, lost 3-2 to a 90th minute goal...

Saying goodbye to POTM Bruno. Was great imo. 467 games, and thrived in all of them.

Into an Icon pack for....

Kluivert :/

Lord TSC wrote: »
    Saying goodbye to POTM Bruno. Was great imo. 467 games, and thrived in all of them.

Into an Icon pack for....

Kluivert :/

Do Bobby :)
    AT least you're guaranteed a real life winner there :D:pac:

• Advertisement

Apparently Cavani is the leaked objective player tonight.

I’d imagine probably very easy to do as will be fodder for most

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,230 ✭✭✭Gyan84

Oh you’ve suffered through 8 or 9 months of fifa, you might aswell play now and enjoy this fun month or 2 :)

I gave up after 3 games of rivals :pac:

I was in division 6 though which is probably full of div 3 or 4 players since everyone seems to be relegating.

Sold my TOTS Salah since his price rose to what I paid for him in the title winning hype and bought FUT Birthday Van Dijk and PIM Gerrard with my coins.

Going to try and finish mendy before he expires and then take the coins from rivals to get PIM Rush since he's the last Liverpool Icon I don't have.

Came up against Kent in the draft today.

I'm so, so happy that SBC didn't happen....
    Blazer wrote: »
    Do Bobby :)
    AT least you're guaranteed a real life winner there :D:pac:

I'd rather kill myself.

It's enough I'm using Salah....

Summer heat Kubo and Ibra in objectives... look unreal. Kubo for squad battles too is class.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 19,834 ✭✭✭✭Osmosis Jones

Okay now just give me that Summer Heat McGeady and I'll start playing again

3DjijfA.png

Summer heat Kubo and Ibra in objectives... look unreal. Kubo for squad battles too is class.

Kubo’s future stars card was amazing.

Ibra?

Man, United teams past and present are thriving this week :pac:

•Assist in 2 Rivals with players with 5* skills

•Score in 3 separate rivals with min 4* wf

•Score 15 in rivals with serie a

•Score in 8 rivals wins with serie a forwards

Given I'm using Ronaldo and last weeks Kessie, these look like I'll blast through them easily while doing Bruno.

damnit...I still have Kessie but used headliners Naingollan and Koula in bobby's sbc.

Hehe, just pulled off my first ever rainbow flick against someone.

He was pissing about and refusing to actually pass forward or shoot without throwing in 20 skill moves. Scored two and he started trying to rainbow flick past me. Passed it myself at one stage to Nani, and thought "Why not" and left him absolutely dead.

I feel I'm doing well these last few weeks, adding drag backs and a few skill moves in. Really trying to train myself properly in some of them.

• Advertisement

Kubo’s future stars card was amazing.

That’s what I’ve heard too.. regretted not doing him esp when icon swaps was there. Always struggled on that right hand side for my La Liga side. Not sure if I’ll do him now though... my team is stacked with attackers as is so can’t fit him in. Or Ibra, in fact.

Having second thoughts now on KDB as I’ve realised Firmino is much more suited to the CAM role, so I’m considering TOTS Messi instead.. anyone tried him as a ST?

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement