Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

FIFA 20 Ultimate Team

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 19,769 ✭✭✭✭Osmosis Jones

Gold Weekly Objectives require you to use Silver players in Rivals. Fine if your opponent is also going for the objectives but otherwise it's just gonna be a miserable time coming up against 88 rated teams while you're using a Silver team.

• Registered Users Posts: 13,685 ✭✭✭✭wonski

Just one for me.

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 42,471 Mod ✭✭✭✭Lord TSC

Just packed Lenglet from Barcelona and see he's going for 100k+, why is he going for so much and should I sell now or will he go up more?

Great nation, great league, and great stats. Pace is so vital for CBs this year

• Registered Users Posts: 5,209 ✭✭✭Redzer7

Hogey007 wrote: »
    Are you holding many or just the one?

Mine didn’t sell yet so it’s almost like having a bet on him now, if he scores one or 2 in first half we can cash out for profit, if not and you’re still holding he might start to drop.
    Ah sure all a bit of craic anyway :)

3 on the market at 159k lowest now, I have 13 and will make a 12000 profit on each if I sell at 160, tempted...

What you listing him at Hogey?

EDIT: Those 159s were bought.

EDIT 2: He's starting to sell at 160 now. Don't know whether to be greedy and see if he'll rise more :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 6,962 ✭✭✭Hogey007

Redzer7 wrote: »
    3 on the market at 159k lowest now, I have 13 and will make a 12000 profit on each if I sell at 160, tempted...

What you listing him at Hogey?

EDIT: Those 159s were bought.

EDIT 2: He's starting to sell at 160 now. Don't know whether to be greedy and see if he'll rise more :pac:

I was listing at 170k earlier. I sent him to club at 6 when he didn’t sell and figured I’d just roll the dice on him, if he scores at all he’ll jump.

If I were you I’d cash out 8 and keep 5 for the gamble, but completely up to you

• Advertisement

Gold Weekly Objectives require you to use Silver players in Rivals. Fine if your opponent is also going for the objectives but otherwise it's just gonna be a miserable time coming up against 88 rated teams while you're using a Silver team.

Pick up a Daniel James if you can, he’s already jumped to 4.5k, will be a lot more once people discover this objective (most would still be on bronze or silver now)

I was listing at 170k earlier. I sent him to club at 6 when he didn’t sell and figured I’d just roll the dice on him, if he scores at all he’ll jump.

If I were you I’d cash out 8 and keep 5 for the gamble, but completely up to you

Never doing this again my head is wrecked hahaha.
    I'm thinking all in and hope for the best :pac:
    It's on Sky Sports Premier league I might even watch it ha.

Unbelievable

Screenshot-2019-10-11-at-19-26-08.png

Never doing this again my head is wrecked hahaha.
    I'm thinking all in and hope for the best :pac:
    It's on Sky Sports Premier league I might even watch it ha.

Haha you’re a brave soul, I wouldn’t be able to watch with that much fifa coins resting on it but here’s hoping it pays off big time :)

Haha you’re a brave soul, I wouldn’t be able to watch with that much fifa coins resting on it but here’s hoping it pays off big time :)

Feels like real money Haha I need a smoke.

• Advertisement

Making me jealous with the OTW trading. Must give it a whirl some time.

Lord TSC wrote: »
    Making me jealous with the OTW trading. Must give it a whirl some time.

If it doesn't work out tonight they can rot in my trade pile till he does score :pac:

If it doesn't work out tonight they can rot in my trade pile till he does score :pac:

Haha, they play Ukraine Monday and atletico at home to Valencia Saturday so my thinking about holding is he’ll surely score in 1 of those 3, if not it’s def a loss.
    I had become very disciplined at selling in the hype and coulda cashed out for 20k profit but decided I wanted a bit of fun on this one.

Unbelievable

Screenshot-2019-10-11-at-19-26-08.png

That's doable to be fair.

I thought it was all silver or something like that.

Not saying easy, but doable.

Also you can substitute that player, it is just one anyway.

Haha, they play Ukraine Monday and atletico at home to Valencia Saturday so my thinking about holding is he’ll surely score in 1 of those 3, if not it’s def a loss.
    I had become very disciplined at selling in the hype and coulda cashed out for 20k profit but decided I wanted a bit of fun on this one.

Atletico is literally the least goal scoring top team in Europe, though ;)

Look at the league table, unbelievable.

Wrong man scored there :pac:

Wrong man scored there :pac:

He missed a sitter just before that Bernardo goal!

Icon swaps is live now :)

16 for Base Rio, doesn't look bad.

Cheapest is Schmichael for 6 so expect everyone to have at least him by Xmas.

Squad battles, my favourite...

• Advertisement

1 token needs 20 goals with a first owned player in Rivals, another is just play 20 games using at least 1 first owned.

Ugh, kept reading. Need to win 3 rival matches with teams having 7 first owner players from each league.

I think it's gonna be fun. Or not. We just need to relegate to lower league.

At least they didn't come up with these in fut champions.

Plenty of ****ty games to go through this ahead of us. I have many first owned cards that I never dreamt of playing with tbh.

Noticed that all 12 tokens for this season are in objectives too, so no high rating SBCs?

Time to dump my IFs then....

• Registered Users Posts: 1,052 ✭✭✭ImANoob08

I'm happy enough... Come at me Peter

ImANoob08 wrote: »
    I'm happy enough... Come at me Peter

Gonna do Okocha for fun.

8 should be easy enough.

Call me crazy, but I like him :)

The fact that it's being split into 2 seasons so even if you do all these objectives really quickly you still have to wait another month to get any of the decent Icons is maddening.

Aiming for drogba, can’t see any objectives so far that are overly complicated. It’ll obviously take time.

Going to skip entering the weekend league this week, I was waiting to see what the icons were and if that would keep me occupied, it will.

Just don’t feel like cramming 30 games in over 2 days, especially not with my current gameplay, not playing weekend league will give me a bit of a chance to just try improve my game in rivals, I’m a lot more open to new formations and tactics there.

I personally don't miss weekend league at all. Just the ****ty rewards I miss, but can live with that.

Time to search my club for good, playable silver cards now.

Aiming for drogba, can’t see any objectives so far that are overly complicated. It’ll obviously take time.

Going to skip entering the weekend league this week, I was waiting to see what the icons were and if that would keep me occupied, it will.

Just don’t feel like cramming 30 games in over 2 days, especially not with my current gameplay, not playing weekend league will give me a bit of a chance to just try improve my game in rivals, I’m a lot more open to new formations and tactics there.

One token is locked behind 9 Champions wins.

• Advertisement

Didier Drogba - 23

Michael Owen,Gheorghe Hagi - 20

Steven Gerrard,Emilio Butragueno - 19

BASE ICON PACK - 18

Javier Zanetti, Hugo Sanchez, Manuel Rui Costa -17

Rio Ferdinand, Ian Wright - 16

Rivaldo, Roy Keane - 15

Andrea Pirlo, Michael Ballack - 14

These are what you can get by compeleting the current objectives

Miroslav Klose, Partick Kluivert, Hernan Crespo - 12