Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

FIFA 20 Ultimate Team

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,962 ✭✭✭Hogey007

Lord TSC wrote: »
    One token is locked behind 9 Champions wins.

Oh I’ll be back next week to get those wins :)

• Registered Users Posts: 5,209 ✭✭✭Redzer7

I still havent got enough points to enter weekend league ha just another 200 or so and I'll give it a bash next weekend.

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 42,471 Mod ✭✭✭✭Lord TSC

Real price crash happening, at least at lower levels and IFs who were 13-14k earlier.

As an example, Giroud has been 2k for weeks. He's dropped to 1k now.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,229 ✭✭✭Gyan84

Not a fan of icon swaps format. If I get all the tokens, I still have to wait a month to get Gerrard and when I do I'll be left with 5 useless tokens since schmeichel is the cheapest at 6. Pretty crappy to not have packs or something for 1-5 tokens.

First 5 matches in wl done 3-2. Was ahead in the last match in extra time and he scores a kick off goal to equalize. In the last minute I put barnes through and he slides tackles from behind causing barnes to stumble into the goalkeeper - no penalty. And of course he wins on penalties :rolleyes:

• Registered Users Posts: 13,685 ✭✭✭✭wonski

Real price crash happening, at least at lower levels and IFs who were 13-14k earlier.

As an example, Giroud has been 2k for weeks. He's dropped to 1k now.

Jorginho if 20k now. 85 inform from Premier league. People had no patience. Might pick few more now.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,052 ✭✭✭ImANoob08

If trading really hasn't paid off..

I have about 200k tied up in them at the moment, only saving grace is I like my team and the icons can be gotten through objectives...

Haven't seen a sbc I've wanted to do yet so not been left short by the coins being caught up just yet...

It will pay off at some point.

Being patient is always worth it.

Takes one good sbc to get nice return.

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 42,471 Mod ✭✭✭✭Lord TSC

wonski wrote: »
    It will pay off at some point.

Being patient is always worth it.

Takes one good sbc to get nice return.

Not sure, really.

Only 1 IF in Auba. And none for an icon. Those are the big ones, usually. The Flashbacks didn’t really do much either.

And the whole “first owner” issue means way more packs opening, which means more IFs on the market too.

Feels like they are deliberately making it harder to invest in IF trading.

Not sure, really.

Only 1 IF in Auba. And none for an icon. Those are the big ones, usually. The Flashbacks didn’t really do much either.

And the whole “first owner” issue means way more packs opening, which means more IFs on the market too.

Feels like they are deliberately making it harder to invest in IF trading.

Who knows, it's only few weeks now. I will sit it out, but yes, wouldn't suggest dropping all your money into it.

Every year comes an sbc when it does pay off I think.

High rated regular cards were more profitable so far for me. But I wouldn't write off the season based on few sbcs. Icon is the big blow indeed.

Another goal for Portugal. Not Felix.

Ronaldo need just one more to hit 700, they will all pass it to him now.

Well, that was fun :)

• Advertisement

And that’s why I learned last year to always sell in the hype, I got a bit greedier tonight. I’ll offload him before the Ukraine game I think

I'm keeping him till I'm happy with the profit, I'm in no rush :pac:

Roll on Monday

I’m seeing 13 icon swap players available. Ea tweeted there was 12 now and 12 next month.
    Drogba is 23 so it’d be nice if they threw an extra one in this month by mistake and I had the leeway to miss 2 in total.

Edit: never mind, I have the same player twice, under score 20 and play 20 so it’s obviously just alertnative ways to get him

Redzer7 wrote: »
    I'm keeping him till I'm happy with the profit, I'm in no rush :pac:

Roll on Monday

Sell after that. Atletico with their one goal a game attitude will not increase his chances.

Also Ukraine are not pushovers. So isn't Luxembourg.

We go again lads keep the heads up haha

• Registered Users Posts: 1,507 ✭✭✭Finical

Don't like how a lot of the objectives are for rivals. I'll be flying down the visions attempting them. :D

Finical wrote: »
    Don't like how a lot of the objectives are for rivals. I'll be flying down the visions attempting them. :D

Div 8, here I come :)

Or even 9 if needed.

For those who do care where they are it won't be fun I guess.

To buy more Felix's now that he's dropped or not... addicted to the rush Haha

• Registered Users Posts: 1,507 ✭✭✭Finical

Or even 9 if needed.

For sure! I'm up to Div 2, but I'm not that fussed. Hopefully everyone will be rocking similar teams for the objectives.

At least it's a grind to work towards something. :)

Aiming for Drogba, but I'll happily go for Rio/Ballack if can't get the 23!

Ah lads that last game of rivals nearly killed me...

Lost two one and the dude watched everything and both of his goals were from rebounds... Keeper makes a save and lofts it up lovely for him to hit on the volley

• Advertisement

Haha, I wouldn’t because I don’t even know if Monday games count for totw I’m just hoping people buying don’t know either and Ukraine away will be tough.

I am seriously against it tbh. As I said before it is 80 rated card so the starting point was high already. If he can't do it against Luxembourg, it is only going to be tougher from now on.

Keep mine because there is no reason to sell now, but wouldn't spend another 130 or so on it. Not even 80. Still appreciate the tip, though (if it was you, don't remember).

I am seriously against it tbh. As I said before it is 80 rated card so the starting point was high already. If he can't do it against Luxembourg, it is only going to be tougher from now on.

Keep mine because there is no reason to sell now, but wouldn't spend another 130 or so on it. Not even 80. Still appreciate the tip, though (if it was you, don't remember).
    Ah I'm just taking the píss haha, it was Hogey's tip, fairplay Hogey.

Ah I'm just taking the píss haha, it was Hogey's tip, fairplay Hogey.

Haha yeah the tip itself worked, buy at 140, sell for 160/165, we all just got greedy and ignored the selling part :D

He's around 137k now anyways so hopefully he rises again and we'll all undercut eachother to make bank :pac:

Hogey007 wrote: »
    Haha yeah the tip itself worked, buy at 140, sell for 160/165, we all just got greedy and ignored the selling part :D

True this :)

Imagine a hattrick, though. How much fun would that be. 179k fun minimum :)

Has there been an update recently or something??

Haven't played in a few days and played a few tonight to get some of the icon swaps...

Felt like all my players had the mobility of a tank???

Got two of the icon swap cards done but still

• Registered Users Posts: 5,320 ✭✭✭v3ttel

Dumped OTW Felix and make 18K earlier. I'll take it. Also invested in Sterling after he dropped because of the Walcott SBC - made 19K off him.

I forgot to sell OTW Pulisic and the USA vs Cuba games starts in a few mins. Hopefully it pays off.

Starting my grind through the token objectives now. I want that Rio or Keane, but 30 days isn't a lot to open enough packs to get the amount of first owners I need for Ligue 1, BPL, Serie A & La Liga.... I only have 3 or 4 usable first owner players.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,222 ✭✭✭Calvin

Reckon I’ll go with Pirlo and Guardiola myself... If I can bring myself to get all of the swap tokens :pac: if not, I’ll settle for Pirlo.

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 10,462 Mod ✭✭✭✭Axwell

Or even 9 if needed.

If everyone does the same you will just end up playing loads of teams that belong higher up with better players.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement