Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

FIFA 20 Ultimate Team

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,052 ✭✭✭ImANoob08

v3ttel wrote: »
    Starting my grind through the token objectives now. I want that Rio or Keane, but 30 days isn't a lot to open enough packs to get the amount of first owners I need for Ligue 1, BPL, Serie A & La Liga.... I only have 3 or 4 usable first owner players.

You only have to have 7 in your starting squad, once it kicks off you can make subs..

I started with calvert lewin up top who is unless and subbed him for gamerio nearly straight away

• Registered Users Posts: 5,209 ✭✭✭Redzer7

I'm actually looking forward to these objectives it'll make me play with teams I wouldn't think of playing with.

It'll be hard and frustrating but it's only a game so feck it.

Yeah I made teams for each of the leagues and used as many first owned players as I could.

To be honest some of them are pretty decent!

Had been using a prem squad so only needed to change out one or two to get the 7 first owned.

Had been playing some games with a laliga squad and had 9 first owned starting in that!

Need to fill out the other teams but have enough first owned to make a go of it.

Although I couldn't buy a win with my laliga side this morning! Two games finished 4-4 their players just kept riding tackles

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 42,471 Mod ✭✭✭✭Lord TSC

Only league I'm in bad ways with is a La Liga squad, cause all my decent untradeables are sub-80 pace.

Which, I guess means I can try and grind out some of the "Use slow player" objectives too....

EDIT: Gonna use Jorge Molina with his 81 shot and his 39 pace :P

I have gonzalo and Mario up top for my seria team for that

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 8,369 ✭✭✭Rossi IRL

This month is first owner league teams........ Do we reckon next month will be first owner nation teams?

• Registered Users Posts: 5,308 ✭✭✭Pyjamarama

A bad night made me decide to sell my team in a huff. IF Mertens was up over 200k from when i bought him... La Liga Messi team it is so.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,962 ✭✭✭Hogey007

Redzer will be ok for la liga anyway, he can just build a team around 1 of his 13 Joao Felix’s :P

Hogey007 wrote: »
    Redzer will be ok for la liga anyway, he can just build a team around 1 of his 13 Joao Felix’s :P

We all dream of a team of Joao felix... :pac:

There's actually a horse going later at hexham with Felix in it's name so I've slapped a few quid on that, watch it romp home now :pac:

EDIT: Donkey :pac:

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 19,769 ✭✭✭✭Osmosis Jones

All the silver player objectives done thanks to Seani and the boys:

Screenshot-2019-10-11-at-23-24-06.pngScreenshot-2019-10-11-at-23-23-46.png

They honestly pass the ball better than my main team :pac:

giphy.gif

Axwell wrote: »
    If everyone does the same you will just end up playing loads of teams that belong higher up with better players.

Yeah the fact that they're giving objectives to do in Rivals just means people will start relegating themselves and the players that are actually in the lower divisions and trying to play well get completely fcuked over.

You'd think after introducing an entirely new selection of friendlies game modes they'd have you use those for objectives instead of ruining one of their competitive modes.

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 42,471 Mod ✭✭✭✭Lord TSC

10-12 in weekend league. Should get at least 1 from my last 8. Hoping to get the 4.

Today feels so different than yesterday, in terms of players I'm up against.

Yesterday was a blast. Most people were playing mid-lines, with a nice variety of teams.

Today is just all PL teams, with Rashford , Martial and Zaha up front, 1 depth, hoofing long balls. I'm better able to break them down today than last week, and I'm setting my own back line deep to counter (amazingly, they don't know how to defend once I do that and can hoof balls forward to my own pacy front 4).

8-8 at the moment, I'll be happy with another Gold 3 finish but think I could jump to Gold 2 this weekend. Here's how the team currently looks, they all get 10 chem in 451 but this is the in-game formation:

Screenshot-2019-10-12-at-04-45-44.png

I got promoted... Feck sake...

Just lost 8-1 everytime my cdm made a tackle the player rode it and got in...

Can't even get a match in rivals with everyone quitting as soon as the game starts.

The one game I did play the both of us had blue jerseys

• Registered Users Posts: 13,685 ✭✭✭✭wonski

Redzer7 wrote: »
    Can't even get a match in rivals with everyone quitting as soon as the game starts.

The one game I did play the both of us had blue jerseys

Happened to me before, make sure you pick your own kits for both you and your opponent.

I am out of country for a week so will have 7 days less to complete icon swaps. Will be worse than fut champions I guess...

wonski wrote: »
    Happened to me before, make sure you pick your own kits for both you and your opponent.

I am out of country for a week so will have 7 days less to complete icon swaps. Will be worse than fut champions I guess...

Didn't even know you could do that :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 13,685 ✭✭✭✭wonski

Didn't even know you could do that :pac:

Move stick to the left/right on kit selection screen.

Got battered...

Win the next three to finish the lá Liga part...

Solution? Play gelson Martins up top...

I feel dirty ha

• Advertisement

Still a few days left on the Pukki SBC, might actually do it now to help my First Owner Prem team.

I'm not one for caring about little typos in games but COME ON :pac:

05ef422d44c3c4c9eadb7e64eb117c47.png

Had to sell one of my OTW Felix's at a loss to fund getting Ferdinand, definitely worth it!

Rivals is bolloxed at the moment, can't get a game going with everyone quiting to get relegated to lower divisions, I get the coins but no win\loss and it adds a game onto my stats and takes away contracts, ridiculous

The least they could do is score an OG before quiting, ****.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,222 ✭✭✭Calvin

Spent nearly all day doing the objectives - completed La Liga last night then did Bundesliga and Ligue 1 just today. Worked out very well that I packed Coman and Lozano in the MM today, Coman unreal and sold after completed the objective.
    Ligue 1 was a bit of a struggle though... had average players with a lot of non-rares. Still managed to beat a 1M+ coin PL team 4-1. The poor fella started shushing me after going 1-0 up from a penalty. Cue myself dabbing and shushing to my hearts content for 4 goals :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 14,852 ✭✭✭✭ShaneU

Sold some players for unusually big prices today, a Greek CB in la liga for 7000 coins. And Rogic for Celtic for 4000 too.

• Registered Users Posts: 14,852 ✭✭✭✭ShaneU

Rivals is bolloxed at the moment, can't get a game going with everyone quiting to get relegated to lower divisions, I get the coins but no win\loss and it adds a game onto my stats and takes away contracts, ridiculous

The least they could do is score an OG before quiting, ****.

3d5r7c.jpg

Gonna do all the squad battle challenges today, its Sunday so hopefully from squad battle packs I'll get first owned players to attempt the rivals objectives.

I've won the 6 games with an 83 overall rated team so that's that ticked off. Gonna go for the Eredivisie challenge next. Haven't got much in my club as I always gut it so need to buy a few players now.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,962 ✭✭✭Hogey007

On the 6 wins in squad battles with a gold 83 squad just pick one of the leagues, eg. Eredivise and make sure you have an all gold 83 or under squad, even if you start a striker in left back you can sub in 3 players once game kicks off.

That way you’re completing the eredivise and gold 83 in one go.
    I know you already have it complete but it might help others.

Same with the rivals gold 83, just tie it in with one of leagues and you’ll kill 2 birds with one stone.

• Advertisement

Hogey007 wrote: »
    On the 6 wins in squad battles with a gold 83 squad just pick one of the leagues, eg. Eredivise and make sure you have an all gold 83 or under squad, even if you start a striker in left back you can sub in 3 players once game kicks off.

That way you’re completing the eredivise and gold 83 in one go.
    I know you already have it complete but it might help others.

Same with the rivals gold 83, just tie it in with one of leagues and you’ll kill 2 birds with one stone.

Shít never thought of that.
    tumblr-m6nogw-ESUx1rwuopao1-r1-250.gif

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement