Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

FIFA 20 Ultimate Team

Options

Comments

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 42,471 Mod ✭✭✭✭Lord TSC

11-15

Hit that 11 wins, lost the next three on the bounce. Just hit a brick wall. Wasn't able to score at all, despite getting 20 shots on target.

Not hopeful but still going give it a shot to get 3 wins in 4.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,229 ✭✭✭Gyan84

Do icons/other special cards like potm still count as gold for those objectives?

Still 6-3 in wl as I had no time yesterday. Hoping to get enough wins later to get the 2000 points at least.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,222 ✭✭✭Calvin

Gyan84 wrote: »
    Do icons/other special cards like potm still count as gold for those objectives?

Still 6-3 in wl as I had no time yesterday. Hoping to get enough wins later to get the 2000 points at least.

Yup, they do. Even loans count!

• Registered Users Posts: 5,320 ✭✭✭v3ttel

I'm liking the icon swaps objectives. Wonder never have used a full MLS, Erdvisie team otherwise. Have three of the tokens so far, and will get a fourth and fifth today hopefully.

The only problem is I'm about to be promoted in Div Rivals. Don't have enough good players in any of the leagues to try get the icons objectives for first owners, but need to grind Div Rivals to get rank 2 for better chance of good untradeables....

I'll also be away for two weeks in a few days so need to try and complete as much as I can before then.

• Registered Users Posts: 19,769 ✭✭✭✭Osmosis Jones

My only problems with Icons Swaps are:

1. Why the time wall between the first set of tokens and the second? I'm gonna have all 12 tokens in the next couple days and the next 12 don't release for almost 4 weeks. I get that not everybody will have done the objectives this quickly but what's the harm in allowing those who want to do them all immediately the ability to do so?

2. This one doesn't matter as much but I feel like they could've been a little more generous with their prices, especially for the Base Icon Pack which has a huge chance of containing something awful like Base Nakata or Klose but costs 18 tokens.

Also as an aside, I still can't believe Guardiola has been given an Icon card at all, never mind the fact that his Prime is the same rating as Lampard's!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,962 ✭✭✭Hogey007

Check your clubs for a guy called pasalic, insta selling at 6k on ps4

These Squad Battles objectives are killing me

giphy.gif

Sanchez tore tendons in his ankle today so well done to whoever chose Mkhi in that SBC :/

These Squad Battles objectives are killing me

giphy.gif

And again in literally the next game

giphy.gif

• Registered Users Posts: 1,939 ✭✭✭maxwell smart

I keep getting disconnected in Squad Battles on the Xbox. I've tried the hard reset but no difference, any ideas? I've completed all the other Icon challanges and want to wrap these up this week

• Advertisement

Lord TSC wrote: »

Haha, of course the danger if you get a last min free or penalty while level and you pause is that they’ll quit.
    But def handy for penalty shootouts until it gets patched or if you’re trailing and get a late penalty or free

And again in literally the next game

giphy.gif

I had a bronze 62 rated striker score a first time volley from outside the box on world class SB :pac:

Need to win 3 of my last 9 to clinch Gold 3, posting this here now because I'm positive it's gonna take me all 9 of those games to get there.

EDIT: Maybe not, just won the next 2 in a row :p

• Registered Users Posts: 6,766 ✭✭✭RossieMan

18-5 myself this weekend. Rage quit a couple just to get easy wins as I knew I wouldn't get the 20 wins in. Happy enough with 2 rare megas.

Need to win 3 of my last 9 to clinch Gold 3, posting this here now because I'm positive it's gonna take me all 9 of those games to get there.

EDIT: Maybe not, just won the next 2 in a row :p

And now I've lost 2 in a row :o

I hate to blame the game because I could've just lost anyway but I'm gonna have to stop playing, the last 2 games have had unplayable amounts of button delay, haven't experienced anything like this this year, if only it could've waited 1 more game

• Registered Users Posts: 1,229 ✭✭✭Gyan84

Ended up getting the 14 wins for gold 3 with 3 games left.

87 barnes has been great. 57 games 64 goals all rivals/wl and that includes all the games I rage quit :pac:

Rest of my team is god awful though. Going to try and get Lenglet on thursday and hope he'll stop people walking through standing tackles.

Went and played a game of SB with my Chinese league team for the objectives, came back to WL and got a quick forfeit, gonna try to win 3 of 4 now to get Gold 2 but no expectations.

87 barnes has been great. 57 games 64 goals all rivals/wl and that includes all the games I rage quit :pac:

Rest of my team is god awful though. Going to try and get Lenglet on thursday and hope he'll stop people walking through standing tackles.

VVD, Gomez and surprisingly Laporte, are the CBs that I’ve come up against that I can’t walk past.

Barnes is great fun.....more so after playing 60+ games and then remembering he's left footed, not right. Not my proudest moment :o

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,320 ✭✭✭v3ttel

Is it a thing that you get matched against 5-10 million coin squads if you have more than 7+ first owner players in your team to make the objectives harder? I am getting them every single game. It's actually getting ridiculous.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,209 ✭✭✭Redzer7

Hummels, Gundogen, some 82 inform and lingard from squad battle rewards.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,751 ✭✭✭Thepoet85

Redzer7 wrote:

82 my highest rating from gold 1.

Redzer7 wrote:

Thepoet85 wrote: »

I finished in elite somewhere due to doing the icon objectives yesterday, could have been elite 3.

Redzer7 wrote:
    I finished in elite somewhere due to doing the icon objectives yesterday, could have been elite 3.

I only got half the games played so I don't mind gold 3.

Felix watch: Up to 145 on PS4 now, will probably sell at 150k if he reaches it :pac:

Redzer7 wrote: »
    Felix watch: Up to 145 on PS4 now, will probably sell at 150k if he reaches it :pac:

Up to 147k now, I’m listing mine at 159k I’ll lower a few k in the hour before kick off if he doesn’t sell

• Registered Users Posts: 42,092 ✭✭✭✭Scorpion Sting

Finished on 12 wins in Champs. What a shítshow that was. I had two games where I disconnected with a message saying match under review but my internet was fine.

There were loads of games where passes weren't going where I was aiming. A few games also I had button delay. Tackles are broken too, you go in for a tackle and the attacker somehow comes away with the ball regardless.

I'm already getting sick of the game and it's not even a month in.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,143 ✭✭✭Sudden Valley

The phantom tackles are why im hating the game. I cant excuse my bad play but when my last defenders tackles dont register it is driving me up the wall

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement