Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

FIFA 20 Ultimate Team

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,222 ✭✭✭Calvin

Hulk SBC is coming later lads... either this weekend or next weekend. Not a bad idea to pick up Talisca/Oscar/Paulinho/Carrasco as no doubt a CSL player will be required and they’re the highest rated. Picked up a good few of each myself.

• Registered Users Posts: 19,769 ✭✭✭✭Osmosis Jones

Well, I guess that's what I get for daring to win two WL games in a row

icon-team.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 6,962 ✭✭✭Hogey007

Well, I guess that's what I get for daring to win two WL games in a row

icon-team.jpg

Haha. I played a team similar to that, red wijnaldum with 5 icons around him.

Your man was dirt though, beat him 3-2

Hulk SBC is coming later lads... either this weekend or next weekend. Not a bad idea to pick up Talisca/Oscar/Paulinho/Carrasco as no doubt a CSL player will be required and they’re the highest rated. Picked up a good few of each myself.

Cheers, picked up 12 carrasco at 2.4, He went to 10k on the saint maxim sbc because everyone was linking him in with the players you have in your post

• Registered Users Posts: 1,229 ✭✭✭Gyan84

Where'd you see that the sbc is coming ?

Anybody have any tips for penalties ? I usually aim one way then move the circle to the either side just before he hits the ball. It's fine for players with a high penalty stat but otherwise risky.

I find if I just aim and shoot one way they'll just know from the head movement and that timing it can be too risking since sometimes the player will take a weird run up.

• Advertisement

Hogey007 wrote: »
    Cheers, picked up 12 carrasco at 2.4, He went to 10k on the saint maxim sbc because everyone was linking him in with the players you have in your post

Yup, those player triangles are mad. Whenever an 83/84 SBC comes out, guaranteed to make coins. There’s a few others out there as well - Acerbi, Romagnoli, Donarumma etc.

• Registered Users Posts: 21,391 ✭✭✭✭martyos121

Just after packing IF Digne and I decided I’d replace him with just the normal Robertson for chemistry and spend the difference elsewhere in the team. Only then I noticed that 85 Digne is actually cheaper than him and has much better stats! Only his stamina and work rate isn’t as good but he looks perfect for switching to a 3-5-2.

Seems like a good idea to invest in him if anyone has a lot of coins to spare, he’s surely going to rise given that he’s French and a green link for Pogba and Kante. Looks a super card with Shadow on him.

Sold Felix for 152k earlier, bought back in the panic selling at full time for 104k.
    Can’t see him reaching 150k before next game but should comfortably get to 140ish.

Already back up to 120k

• Registered Users Posts: 21,391 ✭✭✭✭martyos121

How’s Fabinho in game this year, still OP? Big drop in price from him to Fernandinho but I need one of them to link Gomez and Militao.

martyos121 wrote: »
    How’s Fabinho in game this year, still OP? Big drop in price from him to Fernandinho but I need one of them to link Gomez and Militao.

I was using Fabinho up until I packed kante yesterday and he was good in cdm, I’d def go for him over Fernandinho if you can afford the extra, he’s a much bigger unit at 6 ft2 versus the 5 ft 10 of Fernandinho

• Advertisement

Another good triangle to snipe for SBCs - Draxler, Gueye and Herrera for 83 rated SBCs. Sniping is very easy right now... picking up Taliscas, Oscars etc for 1k. No brainer for 83s.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,052 ✭✭✭ImANoob08

How much do then generally rise to when a decent sbc drops

Sold Felix for 152k earlier, bought back in the panic selling at full time for 104k.
    Can’t see him reaching 150k before next game but should comfortably get to 140ish.

Already back up to 120k

And hearing now Felix might have picked up a serious injury so quickly bailed on that

• Registered Users Posts: 5,209 ✭✭✭Redzer7

And hearing now Felix might have picked up a serious injury so quickly bailed on that

I sold all mine before the Portugal game on Monday just at a small loss.

Redzer7 wrote: »
    I sold all mine before the Portugal game on Monday just at a small loss.

You did well so.

I thought of you as soon as I heard of the potential injury.
    Flipping otw cards can be very profitable but you have to get out in the hype before a match or it’s a complete gamble.

You did well so.

I thought of you as soon as I heard of the potential injury.
    Flipping otw cards can be very profitable but you have to get out in the hype before a match or it’s a complete gamble.

Just as well cause I've been hungover to feck all day I wouldn't have had the head to get on and flog him :pac:

ImANoob08 wrote: »
    How much do then generally rise to when a decent sbc drops

Depends on demand... I bought mine for 900 on Wednesday/Thursday and sold yesterday for 1.7k each.

If the guaranteed scream SBC comes on Monday and Hulk SBC, they’re gonna fly through the roof.

Redzer7 wrote: »
    Just as well cause I've been hungover to feck all day I wouldn't have had the head to get on and flog him :pac:

Haha.

He’s dropping like a rock.

He’s down another 10k since I posted that 30mins ago.
    I got out at 102k with minimal damage from my 104k purchase.
    Down to 90k now.
    His base is only worth 2k so if he’s confirmed to be out for weeks/months that card is going to crash so bad!

Having my best Weekend League, all of a sudden I can't make changes to my team in-game because the menus look like this, my dynamic tactics don't do anything so my team stays in a completely messed up formation for the whole game, and my entire team, who started the game at 99 fitness, are completely out of stamina by the 60th minute.

Screenshot-2019-10-19-at-20-36-34.png

Just saw this on Twitter, some guy 28-1 in WL, winning his final game in the 90th minute, if he wins this he gets Top 100.....and he disconnects and gets the loss

https://twitter.com/RunTheFUTMarket/status/1185709583291080705?s=20

• Advertisement

Why did people think there would be a hulk sbc anyway?

No sign of it yet?

Just saw this on Twitter, some guy 28-1 in WL, winning his final game in the 90th minute, if he wins this he gets Top 100.....and he disconnects and gets the loss

Jesus imagine that!! It’s nick rtfm and he’s one of the biggest fifa players so there’s no way the likes of zaro won’t see that clip but he’ll still get the radio silence from them anyway.

Apparently loads of shít going on that pro players have a discord and were trying to put a stop to him getting top 100, more shít going on too but I've no real idea what they're talking about :pac:

Just packed Neymar!

Swapped him with the Neymar in my club and listed the other. Least now I have a first owned Neymar for any of the objectives if needed.

Might have to juggle the team around a little bit now :pac:

Was thinking of this...

Screenshot-20191020-111537-FUTBIN.jpg

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 42,471 Mod ✭✭✭✭Lord TSC

Packed Erikson and Immobile this morning.

I've had a fueneral to prepare and attend over the last few days so haven't done much, though even before that, I'd slowed down on trading.

While I'm enjoying Malen and Bergwijn up top, I'm leaning towards selling and investing into something decent now. I've got an untradeable Salah that's not being used to its full effectiveness at all, so might try putting together something in a 4-3-3 with Sissoko (who I adore) at CDM.

Huh, just catching up on Scream cards now. Did I see right that they are permanent boosts, rather than ones which alternate each month? So if I get that Muller card, he's going to have 85 pace for the rest of the game's life?

Hey lord hope your doing alright.

Yes they are permanent upgrades this time round

• Registered Users Posts: 13,685 ✭✭✭✭wonski

Those permanent upgrades mean Romagnoli is a good option for me now.

120k but looks good for CB with 81 pace and 82 passing.

Since there will be no changes to the card its great value to me.

Spent more than that on promo packs and got nothing in return.

Also nice to see squad fitness cards finally selling :)

Figured I'd "treat" myself to 35 quids worth of Prime Player packs, figuring I'd get something ok.

Martial and not another card worth more than 2000 coins. A decent reminder why I usually don't bother with real coinage....

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,229 ✭✭✭Gyan84

Anybody have a glitch where the camera slowly drifts across the pitch for a second or two when taking a corner ?

I've experienced another glitch where the custom tactics doesn't reset between matches i.e. if I finish my last match on ultra defensive sometimes I'll start the next one on ultra defensive.

The menus are fairly glitchy as well. Had to back out of ultimate team last night as it wouldn't let me apply consumables :confused:

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement