Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

FIFA 20 Ultimate Team

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5,209 ✭✭✭Redzer7

League SBCs are back lads!!

• Registered Users Posts: 5,470 ✭✭✭Adamcp898

Somebody able to explain to explain this League SBC excitement I’m seeing in places to me?

The player rewards for completion don’t look great and, as for making coins, surely it involves holding a lot of lower rated golds & silvers for a long time?

• Registered Users Posts: 6,962 ✭✭✭Hogey007

Redzer7 wrote: »

Lovely stuff!! And the bayern sbc only needs 6 bayern players which is a brilliant move to stop the price being ridiculously dear, hopefully the same applies to the likes of Sheffield United so we don’t get another Cardiff

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 42,471 Mod ✭✭✭✭Lord TSC

Adamcp898 wrote: »
    Somebody able to explain to explain this League SBC excitement I’m seeing in places to me?

The player rewards for completion don’t look great and, as for making coins, surely it involves holding a lot of lower rated golds & silvers for a long time?

If you get loads of untradeables, you can do well with the packs.

Agree the player rewards are shocking though.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,470 ✭✭✭Adamcp898

Lord TSC wrote: »
    If you get loads of untradeables, you can do well with the packs.

Agree the player rewards are shocking though.

Ah so people use it for the packs and not necessarily for trading the required players?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 348 ✭✭Raving_Magic

I'm in work now but I thought the SBC'S for the leagues were not happening this year? Or did they give in ?

Delighted though, it's how I built my teams in the past 2-3 years

• Registered Users Posts: 19,769 ✭✭✭✭Osmosis Jones

Really weird how coy they were being about giving absolutely zero information on League SBCs when they're literally the exact same as last year

Adamcp898 wrote: »

It's great to grind and for untradeables etc, and also if you pack any Bundesliga players they always have a market now instead of just going for minimum price. Great to trade with.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,751 ✭✭✭Thepoet85

And repeatable it seems!!

• Registered Users Posts: 6,222 ✭✭✭Calvin

And I sold off all my good silvers thinking league SBCs weren’t coming :pac:

• Advertisement

Lads, the UCL trading method still works :P

Only have two blues in my pile, but at least one of them selling at max price each cycle this evening.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,751 ✭✭✭Thepoet85

Lord TSC wrote:
    Lads, the UCL trading method still works

Just snipe and sell at max bin?

Thepoet85 wrote: »
    Just snipe and sell at max bin?

Not even bothering to snipe.

Christensen at Chelsea, grabbing one for bout 4500, listing him at 10k. Might be able to snipe for a few hundred more but not too worried.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 15,237 Mod ✭✭✭✭FutureGuy

The prices of lots of players are falling off a cliff, particularly Prem players. Any reason for that?

• Registered Users Posts: 13,685 ✭✭✭✭wonski

Can't find a way to spend my coins tbh.

Had a few fun games with the below and will try first wl this weekend with it just for fun:

493626.jpg

After playing for few weeks with poor teams it is such a breeze now :D

Especially in defence.

Gonna take the untradeables from rivals this morning to try fill my club out for the next icon objectives with first owners.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,052 ✭✭✭ImANoob08

Anyone used that IF Doucoure?

seriously thinking of picking him up but when would be the best time price wise?

i wont get back onto my machine until friday evening so not in a mental rush to buy him but he may be cheapest this morning with the release of the rewards?

six untradeable packs from rewards this morning....

not a single UCL card..... having both the base and UCL card in packs at the same time is infuriating.

ImANoob08 wrote: »
    Anyone used that IF Doucoure?

seriously thinking of picking him up but when would be the best time price wise?

i wont get back onto my machine until friday evening so not in a mental rush to buy him but he may be cheapest this morning with the release of the rewards?

Hold off until either Friday evening or Monday, the more he’s packed the more he’ll drop.
    He might lower slightly this morning but as people get coins from rewards he’ll be bought a fair bit as he’s a good French and prem link and people will be getting teams ready for weekend.
    We’ll see lots of packs opened at 6 on Friday with new scream cards in packs so he should decrease more then or on Monday as people open their preorder packs and squad battles rewards there’s always another dip.

You should get him at 35 to 40k.

• Registered Users Posts: 286 ✭✭GavK

Gonna take the untradeables from rivals this morning to try fill my club out for the next icon objectives with first owners.

I was thinking of doing the same, could you let us know if you pack anyone of note ? I got rank 1 in division 5 so not sure whether to take the 58,000 coins or the 8 untradeable packs.

• Advertisement

Hogey007 wrote: »
    Hold off until either Friday evening or Monday, the more he’s packed the more he’ll drop.
    He might lower slightly this morning but as people get coins from rewards he’ll be bought a fair bit as he’s a good French and prem link and people will be getting teams ready for weekend.
    We’ll see lots of packs opened at 6 on Friday with new scream cards in packs so he should decrease more then or on Monday as people open their preorder packs and squad battles rewards there’s always another dip.

You should get him at 35 to 40k.

Nice one Hogey ill keep an eye on him, if i can pick him up for 40k over the weekend i think ill pull the trigger.

He looks a serious card with a shadow chem on him.

• Registered Users Posts: 23,568 ✭✭✭✭Frisbee

Delighted I didn't cave and panic sell off all those Silver Premier League Players who are the only position in their club now :cool:

• Registered Users Posts: 5,200 ✭✭✭hots

Took untradables, two lacazettes in a row. Pack gods are cruel.

hots wrote: »
    Took untradables, two lacazettes in a row. Pack gods are cruel.

please tell me you atleast used one in a SBC then put the other into your club? :eek:

Marcos Alonso and Martinez of Inter as red picks, not bad but given some of the other talent in this totw I was hoping for a little better.

But coulda been a lot worse so not complaining :)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,134 ✭✭✭correction

Ben Yedder and Yerry Mina for me. Not great but it's one useable player so better than usual. I'll take it.

correction wrote: »
    Ben Yedder and Yerry Mina for me. Not great but it's one useable player so better than usual. I'll take it.

What?? You got the second best player available, that’s a great pull.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,200 ✭✭✭hots

ImANoob08 wrote: »
    please tell me you atleast used one in a SBC then put the other into your club? :eek:

Yeah chucked it into the Harit SBC, didn't have anything else to go for (don't want Auba or MLS players this year) and have Lew up top... Thinking of putting together a 424 with

Lew - Laca
    Perisic- Sterling
    Harit-Ndom
    Schulz - IF Sane - Rugiger - Azp
    Neuer

Very attacking but would set FBs to stay back and probably play NDombele holding midfield, Perisic and Harit CMs, Laca and Sterling in off the wings.

Unbelievable untradeable rewards this morning...

20191024-091729.jpg

20191024-091711.jpg

20191024-091700.jpg

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 900 ✭✭✭seamie78

hit the jackpot packed mbappe sold him for just over the million, bought a hundred luis albertos (he has been my money maker this year) now going to do auba potm and will have to decide after what to do with the rest happy days

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement