Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

FIFA 20 Ultimate Team

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5,209 ✭✭✭Redzer7

Team now is
    Screenshot-20191024-094123-Companion.jpg

With an untradeable bench and 11 icon tokens I'm certainly set up for the year...

Screenshot-20191024-094340-Companion.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 5,200 ✭✭✭hots

Redzer7 wrote: »
    Team now is

That's insane. Would love to own Ronny this year, have had Ronaldo and Messi in other years but never top tier icons.

hots wrote: »
    That's insane. Would love to own Ronny this year, have had Ronaldo and Messi in other years but never top tier icons.

Yeah really happy with my team this year and pack luck has been insane, will upgrade my left back soon enough to Roberto Carlos and I'm sorted, not really liking Theo.

• Registered Users Posts: 900 ✭✭✭seamie78

is web app and phone app down for other people

• Registered Users Posts: 6,962 ✭✭✭Hogey007

seamie78 wrote: »
    is web app and phone app down for other people

Phone app working ok for me on iOS

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 13,685 ✭✭✭✭wonski

Working fine on android, too.

back in now, I must have been too active on it for eas liking

Just got to open rivals and wl rewards.

Rashford and ucl Vidal the 2 best pulls.
    A few other 84’s and 83’s that’ll be useful in sbc’s

• Registered Users Posts: 6,222 ✭✭✭Calvin

From WL rewards, red Grealish and Martinez and UCL Hermoso.

Div rivals much better - Robbo, UCL Dier and an 81 IF.

wonski wrote: »
    Can't find a way to spend my coins tbh.

Had a few fun games with the below and will try first wl this weekend with it just for fun:

493626.jpg

After playing for few weeks with poor teams it is such a breeze now :D

Especially in defence.

Scratch that. Martial and Ben Yedder if and I am sorted.

No will to trade atm so time to put this money into action :)

• Advertisement

Scratch that. Martial and Ben Yedder if and I am sorted.

No will to trade atm so time to put this money into action :)

Did you pack Ben yedder IF or going to buy it?

There’s very little difference price wise between his IF and otw so go for otw as he has a very good chance of getting future upgrades

just finished potm auba, after players packed cost about 200k have to say im happy with that

• Registered Users Posts: 42,092 ✭✭✭✭Scorpion Sting

Red picks were Ruffier and Mina so that's pretty awful.

WL and Rivals packs included Ederson, IF Alonso, Tadic, UCL Blind, Vardy, Pereira and a bunch of 83s like Morata, Rabiot and Albiol.

Hogey007 wrote: »
    Did you pack Ben yedder IF or going to buy it?

There’s very little difference price wise between his IF and otw so go for otw as he has a very good chance of getting future upgrades

Oh yeah, only 10-15k difference :)

Thanks. Didn't even think of that.

seamie78 wrote: »
    just finished potm auba, after players packed cost about 200k have to say im happy with that

Had you used base auba? Let me know if you find much of a difference if you had used him before.

Had you used base auba? Let me know if you find much of a difference if you had used him before.

Never used him, had always been out of my price range

• Registered Users Posts: 19,769 ✭✭✭✭Osmosis Jones

Nothing at all from Gold 2/D5R1 tradeable packs but this saved the day

ben.jpg

Gonna take the untradeables from rivals this morning to try fill my club out for the next icon objectives with first owners.

Certainly worked out :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 19,769 ✭✭✭✭Osmosis Jones

Still two whole weeks to go until the next set of tokens are out, I need that Gerrard :o

• Registered Users Posts: 1,052 ✭✭✭ImANoob08

Still two whole weeks to go until the next set of tokens are out, I need that Gerrard :o

Thank god for that, I've still got two of the online ones and all the single players ones left to do ha

• Advertisement

Allan and Cavani from sbc.

And couple of others including silver Bundesliga worth over 5k.

Happy enough. Will give Allan a go, his tots last year was very good for me. Also perfect links with Lozano and Mertens.

Nainggolan was good so far, but he is to good for yellow cards too for me.

Allan and Cavani from sbc.

And couple of others including silver Bundesliga worth over 5k.

Happy enough. Will give Allan a go, his tots last year was very good for me. Also perfect links with Lozano and Mertens.

Nainggolan was good so far, but he is to good for yellow cards too for me.

Have used Allan for over 20 games now and find him quality.

Have used Allan for over 20 games now and find him quality.

What chem are you using, I guess one of the expensive ones?

What chem are you using, I guess one of the expensive ones?

I have Catalyst on him.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,229 ✭✭✭Gyan84

I'm away from my console for a week so I was looking at the transfer market last night on the app. Didn't get a scream Romagnoli for 72k as I thought he'd drop a bit more but now he's back up to 85k. I'll hold off for another day or two in case he drops once the rush for building wl teams is over.

Got doucoure and alonso as my red picks but a random 83 was the best out of the packs so I just took the coins for rivals. Up to 300k coins now so going to build this via webapp for tomorrow week's wl:
    fifa.jpg

I'd sub martinez on and start with them swapped around so everyone bar barnes would be on full chem. Doucoure would be swapped with Gerrard in a couple of weeks and I'd probably put him into the cm spot where Tolisso is.

Barring any new liverpool player sbc I think I'll save up for Rush or Dalglish next.

I found Romagnoli so poor compared to Akanji from Borussia/Hernandez from Bayern and Neuer.

Those three cost was about the same, but what a difference.

Romagnoli card looked great, but I apart from cards and sending offs he was of no value to the team.

Neuer I found really good.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,470 ✭✭✭Adamcp898

WL Gold 3 got me Mantolos & Martinez as red picks and Benzema & CL Kroos from the packs. Not much but enough to be my best packs of the year so far :o Already had Benzema and not sure whether to take the 30k coins for Kroos or hang on to him incase there's more first owner players needed, is he even usable with 45 pace??

Div 6 rank 1 got me sweet FA out of the 6 untradable packs.

We should get a scream player sbc tomorrow so just picked up about 80 de vrij between 2.5 and 2.9.

His usual price is around 3.6 anyway so should be safe. A popular sbc could push him up over 5k

Edit: and 10 lukaku at 5.4k, he’s too cheap at that price.

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 42,471 Mod ✭✭✭✭Lord TSC

Really wanted to like Scream Muller, but he was so unnoticable when I tried him.

So sold him, and have grabbed Pogba instead, and am way happier.

Running a mid three of EOAE Bastian, pogba and Sissoko, which is a great mix of rockets and strenght.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,470 ✭✭✭Adamcp898

We should get a scream player sbc tomorrow so just picked up about 80 de vrij between 2.5 and 2.9.

His usual price is around 3.6 anyway so should be safe. A popular sbc could push him up over 5k

Edit: and 10 lukaku at 5.4k, he’s too cheap at that price.

Is there any way to store cards beyond the 100 on the transfer list and 50 on the target list?

Also, anyone have any opinions on IF Navas vs Base Neuer? Navas seems a steal at 30k but Neuer is down to 40-45 now. Don’t feel like spending the 210k on IF Neuer.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement