Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

FIFA 20 Ultimate Team

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 13,685 ✭✭✭✭wonski

Adamcp898 wrote: »
    Is there any way to store cards beyond the 100 on the transfer list and 50 on the target list?

Also, anyone have any opinions on IF Navas vs Base Neuer? Navas seems a steal at 30k but Neuer is down to 40-45 now. Don’t feel like spending the 210k on IF Neuer.

Can't comment on Navas if, but Neuer is my first premium GK this year and happy enough with him.

Based on the price I would go for Neuer, if 88 IF is 30k then it might not be that great.

Sometimes, but not always, price is indication of quality.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,962 ✭✭✭Hogey007

Is there any way to store cards beyond the 100 on the transfer list and 50 on the target list

Yeah on console you can, you can just keep buying players and they’ll go to “unassigned”, back out of that screen and you can go back to transfer market and buy more and send to unassigned again.

The only problem is you can’t open packs when you have unassigned players.

I haven’t gone too heavy on this, only about 20 in unassigned, rest on transfer list because I want to be able to open packs tomorrow.
    This is just a very short term gamble.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,470 ✭✭✭Adamcp898

Hogey007 wrote: »
    Yeah on console you can, you can just keep buying players and they’ll go to “unassigned”, back out of that screen and you can go back to transfer market and buy more and send to unassigned again.

The only problem is you can’t open packs when you have unassigned players.

I haven’t gone too heavy on this, only about 20 in unassigned, rest on transfer list because I want to be able to open packs tomorrow.
    This is just a very short term gamble.

Ah ok, I had just assumed it would be the same as the web app with the 5 unassigned card limit

• Registered Users Posts: 19,769 ✭✭✭✭Osmosis Jones

This is my team for now until the next set of tokens come out and I can get Gerrard:

Screenshot-2019-10-25-at-02-30-16.png

Once I do I'll be switching to this (defence isn't set in stone, hoping for a Ligue 1 CB from the new Scream Team today):

Screenshot-2019-10-25-at-03-01-57.png

• Registered Users Posts: 1,052 ✭✭✭ImANoob08

Is laporte worth the coins?

Thinking of doing a bit of upgrading when people are selling off their weekend league squads and he looks class

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,962 ✭✭✭Hogey007

ImANoob08 wrote: »
    Is laporte worth the coins?

Thinking of doing a bit of upgrading when people are selling off their weekend league squads and he looks class

Found him ok for this stage of the game but didn’t suit my style of play which is to pass out from the back.
    If you bypass defense when going forward he’d probably suit better.

Trying to get the bundas wins here....

Csnt buy a win, super team after super team all skillers....

Im convinced even if your not playing weekend league you still come up against others playing it

That Firmino can literally play anywhere

EHrY6M6UwAAMrAN.jpg:large

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 42,471 Mod ✭✭✭✭Lord TSC

Scream Draxler SBC up too.

Him, Scream Kroos, Scream Ozil, and EOAE Bastian could be a fun German midfield :P

Draxler would be perfect for me linking Schweinsteiger and Ben Yedder but not a hope am I spending 250k+ on an SBC for this card

EHraQG5U0AAelHb?format=jpg&name=medium

• Advertisement

OH! Ozil is the objective player this week!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,229 ✭✭✭Gyan84

First Firmino special card of Fifa 20, I need it. He's extinct at 700k though which isn't surprising since he has icon level stats.

Wouldn't mind if he got an IF soon since I'd be using him as a CAM anyway so the extra stats would be mostly lost on me.

Of course the week I'm away the objective player looks good. I'm going to try and fit all the objectives into next thursday since that Ozil looks like a card I'd use.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,209 ✭✭✭Redzer7

8-3 in my first weekend league of the year, was 6-0 but now I can't seem to finish my dinner :pac:

Will hopefully get to play a few more tomorrow, 1 more win gets me the last icon token.

I've never been so close to breaking a controller.

My normal ratio is around 2 wins to 1 draw and 1 loss give or take.

I've played 7 games tonight lost 5 and drawn 2 and I've been spanked in most of those games.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,222 ✭✭✭Calvin

Packed IF Mina and 85 UCL Icardi from packs... hoping to get that scream Adama. Love his IF card

Started 4-0. That was a bloody mistake. 4-4 now.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,964 ✭✭✭Liamalone

Won first two games but jeez, the players moved as if they were wearing wellies!

• Registered Users Posts: 6,766 ✭✭✭RossieMan

Liamalone wrote:
    Won first two games but jeez, the players moved as if they were wearing wellies!

This. Played this morning and gameplay was terrible. Gave up at 3-2. It's usually at 11 wins on pc at 1 o clock on Friday. It was 6 today.

9-3 now managed to hop on and get another win to get the last of the icon swaps, roll on the next set :D

• Registered Users Posts: 1,229 ✭✭✭Gyan84

That Scream payet looks like a fun card. Has 88 strength and 85 stamina. Might get him if he drops to around 100k since that Firmino has joined Dalglish in the list of players I would love but will never afford.

• Advertisement

Scream Firmino crashing now, might take a punt at him playing him CM.

Well that was a colossal waste of time, nothing special about the cards, no objectives associated with them or anything despite them being called "Storyline" cards, just plain old 85 rated cards.

Screenshot-2019-10-25-at-21-13-49.png

Well that was a colossal waste of time, nothing special about the cards, no objectives associated with them or anything despite them being called "Storyline" cards, just plain old 85 rated cards.

Screenshot-2019-10-25-at-21-13-49.png

I wonder will they get upgraded throughout the season.

Losing the will to live playing with this bundas league squad...

Now I'm. Looking at a squad with POTM abuem and scream ozil...

Best the dude with POTM abuem and scream ozil 6-3 thank feck.

I was the same using the Serie A first owner team, couldn't win for the life of me but got it done eventually.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,470 ✭✭✭Adamcp898

Decided to skip WL so that I’d finally finish off the single player icon objs. Will give me plenty of time to “chip” away at scream Ozil too

How has trading been for everyone this week btw? Been my worst week by a long way, the last two days have been practically non existent. I trade silvers and my go to cards are just sitting there on my trade list.

Decided to skip WL so that I’d finally finish off the single player icon objs. Will give me plenty of time to “chip” away at scream Ozil too

How has trading been for everyone this week btw? Been my worst week by a long way, the last two days have been practically non existent. I trade silvers and my go to cards are just sitting there on my trade list.
    Market is at a low this week due to all the promo packs etc, it should pick back up next week after the promo is finished.

I've took a break from trading this week.

Gonna learn the drag back today, all my years playing fifa and I've never bothered to actually improve I just pick up the controller and hop in.
    A lot of the pros use it all the time so surely it'll bring me up another step, anyone else here use it all the time?

• Advertisement

Redzer7 wrote: »
    I was the same using the Serie A first owner team, couldn't win for the life of me but got it done eventually.

Yeah that was the last win I needed...

Strange as it was my strongest team on paper.

Doing the single player ones now and it's a nice change of pace

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement