Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

FIFA 20 Ultimate Team

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,964 ✭✭✭Liamalone

Anyone else use the phone app for bidding on players?

After bidding on a few players, and rebidding after getting outbid a few times, I keep getting blocked from bidding no matter what price I bid and have to restart the app. It says my watch list is full or something, wile annoying, have missed a few bargains because of it.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,222 ✭✭✭Calvin

Liamalone wrote: »
    Anyone else use the phone app for bidding on players?

After bidding on a few players, and rebidding after getting outbid a few times, I keep getting blocked from bidding no matter what price I bid and have to restart the app. It says my watch list is full or something, wile annoying, have missed a few bargains because of it.

Yup. Mobile app is dreadful this year... full of ****e. Trade pile glitches out too when near full capacity. Doesn’t show the correct players and doesn’t add players to my club.

A way to fix the bidding glitch is to unwatch the card and watch it again. Have been told this works but didn’t try it myself as I’ve given up trading on the app.

• Registered Users Posts: 765 ✭✭✭Dozyart

I cant get into the game at all,have a fraction of the games played i would have usually but my record is better than other years too.....every game is goal ping pong until the 80th minute then its next goal wins....wow another 5-4 win...yaaay

• Registered Users Posts: 5,209 ✭✭✭Redzer7

Found Scream Firmino muck at CM anyways have sold him on.

Also used 11 icon tokens on Roberto Carlos, hes unreal so far.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,470 ✭✭✭Adamcp898

Christian Pulisic OTW price on PS4 right now.....

• Advertisement

Adamcp898 wrote: »
    Christian Pulisic OTW price on PS4 right now.....

Still gonna be muck after his inform, some people are mad Haha.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,470 ✭✭✭Adamcp898

Redzer7 wrote: »
    Still gonna be muck after his inform, some people are mad Haha.

Crazy. Put a few cards on watch and people are actually paying the 85k bin for him. 79 rated, presumably soon to be 81. Sell him if you got him ha

• Registered Users Posts: 14,852 ✭✭✭✭ShaneU

Rewards from the sbc's at an all time low today,

Loch Ness Monster requires 5 gold players and 3 rares gets you

"premium electrum pack" aka 3 rare silvers and 6 quicksell golds

The Mummy requires 7 gold players! gets you

"Jumbo gold pack" likely no rare players and bunch of other worthless crap

Both are 80 chemistry meaning you'll likely be forced to buy players or get rid of some you'd rather not.

• Registered Users Posts: 19,769 ✭✭✭✭Osmosis Jones

Yeah those SBCs are nothing, trade 7 gold players for a pack that gives out 5 non rare gold players.

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 42,471 Mod ✭✭✭✭Lord TSC

God, it's only been two weeks but I'd forgotten how bloody dour and miserable Weekend League is. Its just so mind-numbingly boring when every game is the same "I'm going to park 10 men in the box, and then try and skill my way up the field, oh I scored, *DAB*" nonsense in every game.

6-9 currently, and mentally I know I'm losing som games through just pure frustration with the horrid gameplay.

• Advertisement

Lord TSC wrote: »
    God, it's only been two weeks but I'd forgotten how bloody dour and miserable Weekend League is. Its just so mind-numbingly boring when every game is the same "I'm going to park 10 men in the box, and then try and skill my way up the field, oh I scored, *DAB*" nonsense in every game.

6-9 currently, and mentally I know I'm losing som games through just pure frustration with the horrid gameplay.

Yeah I'm having my best start this year (10-4) but I just can't be bothered playing all 30, especially when half the games are a delayed mess that you just have to slog out for 20 minutes.

Secured Gold 3 by Saturday last week and my best ever start at 14-5. Didn’t bother opening fifa after that :pac: gameplay is an improvement on last year no doubt, but finding no real incentive to keep playing. Trading is keeping it alive for me, but only slightly. Maybe I’m just growing out of FUT now.. playing since the start of it :pac:

Fair fúcks to anyone who plays 30 games a weekend every weekend, it certainly wouldn't be me :pac:

Up to 14 wins now, might go for 17 tomorrow if I have the time. Mentally draining more than anything :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 1,052 ✭✭✭ImANoob08

I'll only go into weekend league to try get the icon swap but it'll be the last one I do

Gonna learn the drag back today, all my years playing fifa and I've never bothered to actually improve I just pick up the controller and hop in.
    A lot of the pros use it all the time so surely it'll bring me up another step, anyone else here use it all the time?

Encountered a drag back kid earlier, couldn't cope with it, got beat 6-3. It was a right pain.

Should've expected it after starting the WL 6-1, now 6-2.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,766 ✭✭✭RossieMan

Finding it much better than last year. No one way of abuse to win a game.

It's tough breaking down the drop back, but if I score I just pass around my back line until they'll play.

Play the game to enjoy it, forget results and it'll be much better. No point moaning about it.

17-5 myself.

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 42,471 Mod ✭✭✭✭Lord TSC

6-15

Cant buy wins this weekend. Think, mentally, I'm just in a bad place to bother with this. Pulling the ripcord and leaving it there. Gonna start working on Ozil.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,601 ✭✭✭thecomedian

6-15

Cant buy wins this weekend. Think, mentally, I'm just in a bad place to bother with this. Pulling the ripcord and leaving it there. Gonna start working on Ozil.

I’m even worse... lost 4/5 in extra time, one on penos and about another 4 with a last minute goal.
    Terrible weekend so far and all my own fault. Game a bit slow at times but generally it’s fine.

Won't get a chance to finish my games so I'll be gold 3 for rewards, from what I can remember last year my best rewards have came from that anyways.

How long is the Ozil transfer objectives out for? Will give him a bash tomorrow.

The deadline for the Ozil objectives is Friday evening.

Went from 6-2 to 10-2, and then to 10-4...... The last defeat was 12(twelve)-2 so I decided that I was too drunk to continue lol.

• Advertisement

Moving to Cork this week so don’t know if I’ll have time to even start the Ozil objectives. Looks a lovely card and reasonable challenges to obtain it!

• Registered Users Posts: 6,962 ✭✭✭Hogey007

14-13, unfortunately the totw looks like it’ll be gash!
    Not that I ever get any of the big names but at least you have that bit of hope until Thursday morning :)

Hogey007 wrote: »
    14-13, unfortunately the totw looks like it’ll be gash!
    Not that I ever get any of the big names but at least you have that bit of hope until Thursday morning :)

Oh wait, mbappe has scored twice before half time, I guess he’ll do!

Oh wait, mbappe has scored twice before half time, I guess he’ll do!

I need him! Played 200 games with him and got the PS trophy, unbelievable player.

I need him! Played 200 games with him and got the PS trophy, unbelievable player.

You’ll probably pack him twice with your pack luck this year!

You’ll probably pack him twice with your pack luck this year!

He was subbed off so I think that's out the window haha

He was subbed off so I think that's out the window haha

Haha, oh it’s a chronic totw so they could squeeze him in for pack sales

Doing the ozil objective and the second chip (in a separate game) with auba didn’t register so looked it up on Reddit and apparently if the ball bounces before going into the net it doesn’t count.

How hard is it to just explain these things right? Simply put that you need to score 2 chips with premier league players where the ball doesn’t bounce before going in. Not difficult!

FIFA is broken for me tonight... tryna do the Ozil objective. Hitting the post every single time I’m about to get progress. Manual tackle my opponents too and the ball bounces straight back to them 90% of the time. Only progress is 1/10 in scoring with Germans :pac: don’t think I’m getting this Ozil

• Advertisement

Just had someone pass around the back for 120 fcuking minutes and then destroy me on penalties saving every single one, what a mess.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement