Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

FIFA 20 Ultimate Team

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 765 ✭✭✭Dozyart

2 games in a row cruising at 3 nil only to lose,the game is dog sh1t,a drag back or a turn outside the box leaves the defenders for dead,a weekly objective for keeping a clean sheet says it all,you dont have to be good to win

• Registered Users Posts: 5,209 ✭✭✭Redzer7

Got the Ozil objective done, found it hard to get the last chip as nobody would bring their keepers out, it's like when they seen I had Rashford up top they said fúck him and his objective Haha. Got over 10 assists in one game of mystery ball so that helps.

Roberto Carlos is a beast by the way, I can actually score free kicks now. Smashed one home yesterday off the corner of the bar and then got a free kick a few minutes later in the game so said I'd try it with the outside of his foot, flew into the top corner. Your man quit then, wish I had of uploaded it.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,601 ✭✭✭thecomedian

A tip for all crap WL players.

Just wait until Sunday before you play.

Got inform Doucoure in my Premier League pack, happy enough with that.

Still 20k to get Zaha, don't think I'll get that far though.

Mbappe's stats
    Screenshot-20191028-102526-Companion.jpg

17 yellow cards and 2 red cards :pac:
    I seriously have to work on timing my tackles I just jump in every chance I get, I don't even wanna look at the amount of red cards Van Dijk has haha.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,052 ✭✭✭ImANoob08

Finished ozil but probably won't play with him for a few days as I feel I'm getting pretty burnt out and got cod the other day.

What are playing picking for their icons?

Not sure where I want to go but thinking Wright

ImANoob08 wrote: »
    Finished ozil but probably won't play with him for a few days as I feel I'm getting pretty burnt out and got cod the other day.

What are playing picking for their icons?

Not sure where I want to go but thinking Wright
    Is Cod any use?

I Went for Roberto Carlos myself really happy with him, will get Crespo then too when the next set of objectives come out

Played a guy in WL the other day, I'd say he was a pro player or close to it, he absolutely destroyed me with Crespo, to the point where I couldn't even get the ball off him, definitely the best player I've played against in a long time and I don't think he missed a shot with Crespo.

Redzer7 wrote: »
    Is Cod any use?

I Went for Roberto Carlos myself really happy with him, will get Crespo then too when the next set of objectives come out

Played a guy in WL the other day, I'd say he was a pro player or close to it, he absolutely destroyed me with Crespo, to the point where I couldn't even get the ball off him, definitely the best player I've played against in a long time and I don't think he missed a shot with Crespo.

I just think carlos would be lost on me but would mean I could pick him and Nesta up at some stage and throw donnarouma in goals found him class...

Cod is OK, its a lot more realistic than the last few, nó running on walls or special moves etc.

Only rank 15 though so far but I do like it, finding it hard to be get good at it but that's the same at the start of any of them

• Registered Users Posts: 6,962 ✭✭✭Hogey007

Ozil finished too and like noob I’ll be putting fifa aside for a couple of days now.

Took tolisso from the objectives.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,369 ✭✭✭Rossi IRL

Can't score a volley in rivals to save my life

Edit... Got it done

Really enjoying O2W Ben Yedder and scream Payet

• Advertisement

Is there much of a difference playing on a gaming monitor in comparison to playing on a hd TV?

Redzer7 wrote: »
    Is there much of a difference playing on a gaming monitor in comparison to playing on a hd TV?

Yes, massive difference but I would say the only real need for it is it your playing a competitive first person shooter, can't see the marginal gains it would give you playing fifa worth the purchase to be honest

There’s a scream giovinco in concepts, should be sbc at 6.

86 rated, you’d imagine it’d be relatively cheap given the league, might get a few doing it for the hulk link.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,766 ✭✭✭RossieMan

Hogey007 wrote: »
    There’s a scream giovinco in concepts, should be sbc at 6.

86 rated, you’d imagine it’d be relatively cheap given the league, might get a few doing it for the hulk link.

his card looks ****e.

Unless hes 20k, cant see anyone doing him.

RossieMan wrote: »
    his card looks ****e.

Unless hes 20k, cant see anyone doing him.

It really does, you’d imagine it’d be a similar price to vela, an 83 squad but who knows

• Registered Users Posts: 8,369 ✭✭✭Rossi IRL

84 and 83 rated squads for Giovinco lol

Rossi IRL wrote: »
    84 and 83 rated squads for Giovinco lol

Jesus, a bit pricey.
    No other content so logged straight back out.
    (Need a little fifa break after weekend league)

• Registered Users Posts: 19,769 ✭✭✭✭Osmosis Jones

That Giovinco card doesn't even make sense in the context of the Scream promo, all other Scream cards have some sort of massive boost to one of their 6 face stats, this just looks like Giovinco after a couple IFs.

Also just won the draft and the rewards were so bad I probably won't even make my 15k for the token back :rolleyes:

Screenshot-2019-10-28-at-18-31-05.png

• Registered Users Posts: 6,766 ✭✭✭RossieMan

Also just won the draft and the rewards were so bad I probably won't even make my 15k for the token back

I've won 14 and I've made coins twice. Others I would have been lucky to break even. Got my best reward for losing a final and I packed Robertson from the pack.

Also, giovinco will probably be the rarest card on fifa this year.

RossieMan wrote: »

Also, giovinco will probably be the rarest card on fifa this year.

Yep, can’t think why anyone would do it.

A lot of the sbc cards will be very rare, I’ve never played against scream Milner or scream draxler and think I’ve only came up against potm auba twice.
    But even at that I’ve been tempted to do the auba sbc a couple of times out of boredom but thankfully I talk myself out of it.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,229 ✭✭✭Gyan84

I still don't get why they don't throw the odd draft token in as an objective reward.

All the sbc cards so far seem to be fairly rare. The only exception I've found is walcott's flashback. Maybe it's just luck but I faced him roughly 10 times each weekend league I played which I found surprising since I thought he was overpriced.

I come up against POTM Aubameyang all the time.

Gyan84 wrote: »
    I still don't get why they don't throw the odd draft token in as an objective reward.

All the sbc cards so far seem to be fairly rare. The only exception I've found is walcott's flashback. Maybe it's just luck but I faced him roughly 10 times each weekend league I played which I found surprising since I thought he was overpriced.

Yeah Walcott and lewa are the 2 most common I’ve faced

• Registered Users Posts: 5,320 ✭✭✭v3ttel

Been away for 2 weeks...... have they patched the game? The gameplay is awful. Dribbling has gone from being super responsive to Messi now feeling like he is stuck in mud. Even Hazard feels like he turns like a truck. Feels like every game has 1-2 seconds delay now.

https://fifaforums.easports.com/en/discussion/510647/fifa-20-title-update-5

Drop back getting nerfed in latest patch it seems,

• Registered Users Posts: 6,222 ✭✭✭Calvin

Might actually be able to get Scream Ozil after all. Only have 1 more chip shot and 3 more German goals + SB and mystery ball - both of which should be easily achievable.

• Registered Users Posts: 13,685 ✭✭✭✭wonski

Hogey007 wrote: »
    Did you pack Ben yedder IF or going to buy it?

There’s very little difference price wise between his IF and otw so go for otw as he has a very good chance of getting future upgrades

Can you believe otw is now going for 340k...

If just around 240k.

That is a handy 90k increase :)

• Registered Users Posts: 42,092 ✭✭✭✭Scorpion Sting

wonski wrote: »
    Can you believe otw is now going for 340k...

If just around 240k.

That is a handy 90k increase :)

That's because he scored again at the weekend.

• Registered Users Posts: 13,685 ✭✭✭✭wonski

That's because he scored again at the weekend.

There is 0% chance of inform now, but makes sense if he keeps scoring the odds get better...

• Advertisement

i made a few improvements to my prem team while trying to do the ozil objective.

i brought in UCL Ederson to replace Rui Patrico

I brought in Gomez and Rudiger to replace Luiz and Stones (my god the difference!)

i brought in Tierney to replace Kolasinic

i brought in IF Doucoure to replace the base version (hes a total beast by the way)

i changed out Ndombele for Dele Aili (who again is a beast playing CM with the right chem style)

i brought in base Ozil for IF Maddison and really enjoyed using him so will give the scream version a fair chance and bring maddison on for the final 30mins or so if hes gassed out.

and i brought in muller for Vardy to try get the german goals and he plays so well as a striker, always pops up in the right areas, really enjoyed using him.

i also put time into checking which chem style to use on each card, i know i should have done this years ago but never bothered! it makes a world of difference!

really enjoying the squad now and actually enjoyed playing the last few rivals games with it, like night and day compared to by Bundas team who i couldnt buy a win with, it felt like id win every game i played!

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement