Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

FIFA 20 Ultimate Team

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5,209 ✭✭✭Redzer7

New China league sbc up.

Also new story line player objectives. All in rivals.

I'm 12,500 xp away is it still possible?

• Registered Users Posts: 430 ✭✭Lenny17123

Redzer7 wrote:

It's more possible for you than it is me anyway ha I'm 27k away unfortunately.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,052 ✭✭✭ImANoob08

40k away ha won't even get the Pl prime players pack

• Registered Users Posts: 19,769 ✭✭✭✭Osmosis Jones

The new Storyline objectives give out XP, but you have to already be at max level to get the cards in order to complete the objectives, making the XP pointless.

The new Storyline objectives give out XP, but you have to already be at max level to get the cards in order to complete the objectives, making the XP pointless.

I wonder does it carry over to next season.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,962 ✭✭✭Hogey007

Lord TSC wrote: »
    Let me know what you think of Griezmann. I was tempted to grab him last night cause I have a few French players, and am loving Pogba so want a french LW to match.

Am tempted to try IF Griezmann and Mid Trezgret next time I play weekend league

Got to play 4 rivals matches with IF Griezmann, 6 goals and 1 assist.
    Used marksman chem on him to give his physicality and dribbling a boost with his shooting and my god can he dribble!
    He was also a bit stronger than I expected, shrugging off a couple of challenges where I expected him to be knocked off the ball.

His 3 star weak foot was a little noticeable and without the pace boost he did get caught up on by defenders sometimes.
    Might try hawk on him to give a pace boost and keep physicality.

First impressions are, I like him.
    Is he worth almost half a million coins? Not quite sure, need a bigger period of games to judge.

There's no way there's not more to those cards... Like surly the storyline name means something...

• Registered Users Posts: 5,469 ✭✭✭Adamcp898

Redzer7 wrote: »
    New China league sbc up.

Also new story line player objectives. All in rivals.

Have any of ye even touched the bundesliga SBC yet? I know I haven’t

Ye can let me know if those storyline cards are up to much, I’m only level 25 so don’t think I’ll be getting one :pac:

Adamcp898 wrote: »
    Have any of ye even touched the bundesliga SBC yet? I know I haven’t

Ye can let me know if those storyline cards are up to much, I’m only level 25 so don’t think I’ll be getting one :pac:

Did 12 of them for packs as I had the majority of players but last 6 are very expensive so they can wait.

Just remembered with the clocks going back we’ll be back to getting rivals rewards at 7am and wl rewards at 8

Hogey007 wrote: »
    Just remembered with the clocks going back we’ll be back to getting rivals rewards at 7am and wl rewards at 8

For the first time ever I'm gonna wait till tomorrow night after 6 to see if they release all screams back into packs.

If they don't then I'll just open them at 6 on console. Stopped at gold 3 but I'll finish rank 1 in div 4 aswel so should have a few packs. Gonna take the tradeable packs this week as I'm looking to get Eusebio, what a beast.

• Advertisement

Oh and I think I read somewhere that all scream cards are back in packs on Halloween day. Not sure if from midnight or if it’s at 6pm?

I’ll try find out cos I’ll hold packs til 6 if that’s the case

Redzer7 wrote: »
    For the first time ever I'm gonna wait till tomorrow night after 6 to see if they release all screams back into packs.

If they don't then I'll just open them at 6 on console. Stopped at gold 3 but I'll finish rank 1 in div 4 aswel so should have a few packs. Gonna take the tradeable packs this week as I'm looking to get Eusebio, what a beast.

Haha, I was writing my message same time as you were, you got there first, yeah gonna wait until 6 too unless confirmation before then.

Wow, Ben yedder’s otw is up at 380k now and his IF at 290k, it’ll be extinct tomorrow.

Any particular reason for the surge??
    Has he been getting hyped up by YouTubers or something??

• Registered Users Posts: 6,766 ✭✭✭RossieMan

Hogey007 wrote:
    Wow, Ben yedder’s otw is up at 380k now and his IF at 290k, it’ll be extinct tomorrow.

He's one of the best ST cards in the game as he's got 5* 4*. Not sure he needs any hype.

Was talk of him getting back to back IFs, so I presume people are hoping he does similar this weekend and he'll get another IF.

This week's TOTW being dead means his price will only continue to rise as there's no competition for his spot so no reason for people to sell the card.

RossieMan wrote: »
    He's one of the best ST cards in the game as he's got 5* 4*. Not sure he needs any hype.

Was talk of him getting back to back IFs, so I presume people are hoping he does similar this weekend and he'll get another IF.

This week's TOTW being dead means his price will only continue to rise as there's no competition for his spot so no reason for people to sell the card.

Cheers. He has a decent chance of ligue 1 potm too which would be available by sbc and an 86 card I think.
    It wouldn’t effect his otw card but if it’s not ridiculously priced it’d be a popular sbc

• Registered Users Posts: 6,222 ✭✭✭Calvin

Oh and I think I read somewhere that all scream cards are back in packs on Halloween day. Not sure if from midnight or if it’s at 6pm?

I’ll try find out cos I’ll hold packs til 6 if that’s the case

Yup, all back in packs according to EA FAQ for the scream event. Reckon we’ll also see the guaranteed Scream SBC Friday or Saturday.

Don't think I can wait till 6 actually I'll probably just open them around 9 :pac:

On the xp, I was reading on Reddit that madden ultimate teams has a system where they only open certain levels first and then after a period of time other levels become available and you carry on where you are.

So for example with fifa, they made 30 levels available in season 1, when season 2 starts in 9 days there will be an additional 20/30 levels and everyone carries on as they are.
    Those still on say level 25 can keep going for zaha and those who had got 20k xp over the 100k will have a nice jumpstart for season 2 and will quickly unlock the first few rewards.

Hope this makes sense at this hour, and is just a theory on Reddit but makes a lot of sense. Especially as they’re given xp as a reward to those who can only get it if they’re “maxed out”

So for those of you that aren’t sure if you’ll reach zaha/tolisso, just keep going as it sounds like it’ll still be available after season 1 ends.

On the xp, I was reading on Reddit that madden ultimate teams has a system where they only open certain levels first and then after a period of time other levels become available and you carry on where you are.

So for example with fifa, they made 30 levels available in season 1, when season 2 starts in 9 days there will be an additional 20/30 levels and everyone carries on as they are.
    Those still on say level 25 can keep going for zaha and those who had got 20k xp over the 100k will have a nice jumpstart for season 2 and will quickly unlock the first few rewards.

Hope this makes sense at this hour, and is just a theory on Reddit but makes a lot of sense. Especially as they’re given xp as a reward to those who can only get it if they’re “maxed out”

So for those of you that aren’t sure if you’ll reach zaha/tolisso, just keep going as it sounds like it’ll still be available after season 1 ends.

Ah that sounds decent actually, was annoyed i would miss out on zaha as id like to give him a go up top and also had fomo that the cards would get upgrades :D

• Registered Users Posts: 6,766 ✭✭✭RossieMan

Nothing In rivals. You've such a tiny chance of getting a scream, I didn't think it was worth waiting. Less than 1% in most packs.

Awful pack weight this year.

• Advertisement

i took untradeables so got 6 packs, gonna wait till later because i want to see the doors open and get the hype before im let down, not as much craic doing it on the phone at the desk in work

Trash as expected from red picks, mitrovic and some 84 defender.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,262 ✭✭✭All_in_Flynn

Gold 1 weekend rewards. Nothing of note from player picks but packed my best ever from the two 100k packs. CR7 in one and Lewamdowski in the other.

Going to sell CR7 for now as always wanted to build a legends united team. Also packed Sane last night from packs I got for losing draft final. Best pack luck I’ve gotten ever.

How much does CR7 go for on PS4 anyone know?

Gold 1 weekend rewards. Nothing of note from player picks but packed my best ever from the two 100k packs. CR7 in one and Lewamdowski in the other.

Going to sell CR7 for now as always wanted to build a legends united team. Also packed Sane last night from packs I got for losing draft final. Best pack luck I’ve gotten ever.

How much does CR7 go for on PS4 anyone know?

Wow congrats!!!

His current price according to futbin is 1,575,000,
    You could try listing a few k higher if you haven’t used him as people will pay a little more for “fresh “ players

Absolute shíte boys :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 4,964 ✭✭✭Liamalone

Three pieces of muck for my first three red picks - Vida, Sels and Perez.

Second pick was slightly worse lol - Vida, Sels and Espinosa.

What's the point in it all.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,222 ✭✭✭Calvin

2x 84s from 6 packs :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 2,751 ✭✭✭Thepoet85

2x 84s from 6 packs

Highest rated from 6 packs was an 82 rated gk. Crazy pack weight this year.

im just waiting for some fecker to post they got Mbappe in their red pick....

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 23,568 ✭✭✭✭Frisbee

Herrera the 82 CM from Atletico Madrid my best from 4 packs. Standard.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement