Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

FIFA 20 Ultimate Team

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 765 ✭✭✭Dozyart

Lenny17123 wrote: »
    Have you tried sissoko yet. If you can snipe his champions league card it's extinct at 10k and they haven't uped the price bracket yet. Saves you spending 37k on his gold card. I have him twice. Gold untradable and tradable champions league card. Cruel or what. But he's very op for me so far.

both Sissoko cards are around 17k BIN

• Registered Users Posts: 430 ✭✭Lenny17123

Dozyart wrote:
    both Sissoko cards are around 17k BIN

Really? Not according to futbin. Apologies for the bad info!! Im on ps4 if that makes a difference.

• Registered Users Posts: 19,769 ✭✭✭✭Osmosis Jones

Wow these new Milestone objectives are EXACTLY what I've been hoping for this year. score in 3 separate matches with a player from each of the 20 Serie A teams for a really nice Politano Storyline Card captioned "Hold onto the Group Reward for an additional upgrade opportunity." I hope that means the Season 1 Storyline Cards are gonna be upgradeable too. All goals have to be scored in Rivals but you're not required to win any games too.

34cYiVL.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 765 ✭✭✭Dozyart

Lenny17123 wrote: »
    Really? Not according to futbin. Apologies for the bad info!! Im on ps4 if that makes a difference.

No,my bad,i meant to say that's xbox

• Registered Users Posts: 1,052 ✭✭✭ImANoob08

Wow these new Milestone objectives are EXACTLY what I've been hoping for this year. score in 3 separate matches with a player from each of the 20 Serie A teams for a really nice Politano Storyline Card captioned "Hold onto the Group Reward for an additional upgrade opportunity." I hope that means the Season 1 Storyline Cards are gonna be upgradeable too. All goals have to be scored in Rivals but you're not required to win any games too.

34cYiVL.jpg

Loooovvvvveeeee this!

Is there an expiry on it or can I just tick away at it??

• Advertisement

ImANoob08 wrote: »
    Loooovvvvveeeee this!

Is there an expiry on it or can I just tick away at it??

No expiry. Really hoping this means we're getting a new one every Friday for all the leagues.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,052 ✭✭✭ImANoob08

No expiry. Really hoping this means we're getting a new one every Friday for all the leagues.

Would be great, also looks like that Zaha will have a chance to get upgraded again... Really hoping he doesn't expire in the next few days and I have a chance to get him

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 42,471 Mod ✭✭✭✭Lord TSC

Thats awesome. Will also actually boost the value of a lot of small team cards too.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,766 ✭✭✭RossieMan

It's going to absolute aids for anyone in the higher divisions. It's just not going to be possible without relegation to div 4/5 for anyone. No one will be doing the objectives as the card will not improve their team. All these objectives seem to be aimed at casual players.

Content is content, but at least make it achievable for people in lower divisions.
    The scream sbc cards were decent at least.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,469 ✭✭✭Adamcp898

First proper games since the update tonight. Don’t know if it’s because I changed so much of my team but the WL feels so sluggish. Got two hammerings but it feels like defensive play has changed as in it doesn’t switch between players the same way, easy through balls aren’t cut out and skill moves are more OP than ever with the player just teleporting through you no matter what. And don’t get me started on the passing. Ugh shouldn’t have bothered.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,962 ✭✭✭Hogey007

That serie a objective is a fantastic addition to the game!!

One quick question for anyone with a storyline player, is the assists objective working for you? I got assists with tolisso in 3 separate rivals matches and not one had registered.
    I won 2 of them so it’s not even that it required a win but didn’t say.
    Am I missing something obvious?

I even checked the match summary for the second assist after the first one didn’t register and it did credit tolisso with an assist at the end of the second match.

Has it registered for anyone else?

• Registered Users Posts: 5,209 ✭✭✭Redzer7

Hogey007 wrote: »
    That serie a objective is a fantastic addition to the game!!

One quick question for anyone with a storyline player, is the assists objective working for you? I got assists with tolisso in 3 separate rivals matches and not one had registered.
    I won 2 of them so it’s not even that it required a win but didn’t say.
    Am I missing something obvious?

I even checked the match summary for the second assist after the first one didn’t register and it did credit tolisso with an assist at the end of the second match.

Has it registered for anyone else?

Just got Zaha and my first match with him got an assist and it registered. I only subbed him on so not sure whether that made a difference.

Redzer7 wrote: »
    Just got Zaha and my first match with him got an assist and it registered. I only subbed him on so not sure whether that made a difference.

Cheers, not sure why it’s not working for me? I went back through 2 days worth of posts on Reddit and don’t see any mention of it so it’s obviously not effecting others.
    If I can’t do that section I can’t get the overall 45k pack so no point in bothering with the other 2 parts, strange one though.

Cheers, not sure why it’s not working for me? I went back through 2 days worth of posts on Reddit and don’t see any mention of it so it’s obviously not effecting others.
    If I can’t do that section I can’t get the overall 45k pack so no point in bothering with the other 2 parts, strange one though.

At least you read it properly, I've been trying to score with him and I've being passing it to him all the time, got to the menu only to notice its assists and not goals Haha.

There's a goals one too I'm fairly certain.

RossieMan wrote: »

This is the one I was trying to do, I got 3 assists with him tonight in rivals and none registered.

I didn’t score with him though so maybe they messed it up a little??

C5-BFCA65-31-AA-4515-8-DDF-B3660782-F63-F.png

RossieMan wrote: »

Nothing to do with goals yet in the elite story line objectives, there is for story line Politano though.

He's so much fun, that's Nesta he completely sells too

giphy.gif

• Registered Users Posts: 4,964 ✭✭✭Liamalone

giphy.gif

Who is it again, Salad?

• Registered Users Posts: 8,369 ✭✭✭Rossi IRL

Played 29 games of champs

Just about got what I wanted considering I went on an 11 loss streak.

Got my icon token, got auto qualification if I want to do it again in a few weeks as well.

• Advertisement

Liamalone wrote: »
    Who is it again, Salad?

Nah Garrincha

A couple of people had been asking about scream pique, used him in 13 wl matches and my opinion so far is he’s very good at defending but even with shadow chem to try boost the pace which helps there was a couple of times where I felt the pace.

His acceleration is also a little lacking, it just takes him that split second to start moving at times and felt it cost me 3 or 4 goals.
    But yeah, the defending is superb for this stage of the game so if you can live with the little bit of hesitation with him then go for it.
    He’s really really nicely prized.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,880 ✭✭✭✭Rock Lesnar

Fair play to ye lads who do the SBC's, was looking at some of them and i dont know how ye get the time or interest without spending some money, especially the icons, was looking at Gerrard and Owen for my liverpool team but i need 19 and 20 icon swaps 1 for them and some of the challenges to gain them are mind boggling, win a certain number of games with 7 1st owned players against different league teams, i'd just about get gerrard and fifa 21 would be out, lol

22-8 in Rivals now, Keita and the Ox are unbelievable at running from midfield, shame keita cant do it in real life at the minute, 12 goals and 19 assists from 31 games for him, Ox has 18 goals and 14 assists from 33, got Vardy up front, lethal as usual, think i should be safely ranked 1st already, will take the 40k coins in the rewards next week

• Registered Users Posts: 11,880 ✭✭✭✭Rock Lesnar

giphy.gif

Its hilarious how many times unbelievable saves like that drop back to the striker while the defenders stand still

Mbappe up to 258 games now with 273 goals and over 150 assists, what a beast!

A couple of people had been asking about scream pique, used him in 13 wl matches and my opinion so far is he’s very good at defending but even with shadow chem to try boost the pace which helps there was a couple of times where I felt the pace.

His acceleration is also a little lacking, it just takes him that split second to start moving at times and felt it cost me 3 or 4 goals.
    But yeah, the defending is superb for this stage of the game so if you can live with the little bit of hesitation with him then go for it.
    He’s really really nicely prized.

Don’t suppose you’ve any secret formula on how to buy shadow cards? Last night I decided to look at chem styles for the first time, have a selection of the others but only one shadow in my club and anytime you find them on the market they’ve already been bought.

Adamcp898 wrote: »
    Don’t suppose you’ve any secret formula on how to buy shadow cards? Last night I decided to look at chem styles for the first time, have a selection of the others but only one shadow in my club and anytime you find them on the market they’ve already been bought.

Haha unfortunately not, thankfully I already had one in my club for pique but see people on Reddit saying they’re trying to snipe for an hour and still not getting one.
    Your best bet is Sunday night when squad battles rewards comes out at midnight because lots of packs opened and not as many eu people online at that time

Haha unfortunately not, thankfully I already had one in my club for pique but see people on Reddit saying they’re trying to snipe for an hour and still not getting one.
    Your best bet is Sunday night when squad battles rewards comes out at midnight because lots of packs opened and not as many eu people online at that time

Yeah I googled it and found a few recent threads about it so at least I’m not the only one I guess. Just seems weird to have a consumable item be so widely extinct.

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 42,471 Mod ✭✭✭✭Lord TSC

Gotta knuckle down and get the last few squad battles done for the Icon swaps. Still need 3 CSL and 4 MLS wins. Will have no problem doing them this week, but just need to motivate myself.

• Advertisement

Just pick up a catalyst or an anchor. Speed isn't everything.

Using untimti with an anchor myself and find him an animal.

You'd also have to be a fool to do that Chong card, he's got one of the worst 83 rated cards I've ever seen.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement