Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

FIFA 20 Ultimate Team

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,052 ✭✭✭ImANoob08

Yeah I use anchor on both my CB's.

Has anyone used schmicheal yet?

If I go for Wright he'd be the only other icon I can get...

Half tempted by Nesta and Carlos but really want Wright

• Registered Users Posts: 6,766 ✭✭✭RossieMan

unknown.png

Dembele is a machine as an ST. 5 star 5 star just cant be beaten.
    I'd say i've easily rage quit at least 20 games while doing objectives too.
    11-0 so far this weekend.

What way ya setting your squad up?

Is he starting on 7 chem?

I used ucl sane up top last year for ages and was an animal even on seven chem

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 42,471 Mod ✭✭✭✭Lord TSC

RossieMan wrote: »
    You'd also have to be a fool to do that Chong card, he's got one of the worst 83 rated cards I've ever seen.

I'm enjoying him, but then I'm a United fan so am biased.

His passing is awful, but he's got a brilliant shot on him, and is quite strong. So I'm playing a 4-2-4 and have him set to cut inside, and he's got a great habit of supporting my strikers.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,962 ✭✭✭Hogey007

unknown.png

Dembele is a machine as an ST. 5 star 5 star just cant be beaten.
    I'd say i've easily rage quit at least 20 games while doing objectives too.
    11-0 so far this weekend.

What chem style do you use on dembele? I tried deadeye on him and using him at CAM in game, he’s chipping in with goals but not finding him as effective as sterling was there.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 13,685 ✭✭✭✭wonski

Got some worrying text with EA code from EA number in Russian.

Looks like someone got hold of my password.

Time to change it. Thank fock for 2fa...

unknown.png

changes in game to 4-1-2-1-2(2) with Jesus at CAM.

find it very solid. i'm always out teamed but usually find i control the game anyway. Vidal and Allan are the best CM's/CDM's i've used so far.
    Sniper is the chem style on dembele i'm fairly sure. Shot and dribbling.

• Registered Users Posts: 705 ✭✭✭cintec

Any opinions on Reus vs Lewandowski I have lewandowski but I can afford Reus is he worth it?

cintec wrote:
    Any opinions on Reus vs Lewandowski I have lewandowski but I can afford Reus is he worth it?

Very different players for very different roles. Rues is arguably better but it really depends on your play style. Rues wouldn't be a good lone ST if that's the way you play. Really depends on your team and play style.

Timo Werner IF incoming, 2 goals and 3 assists with only 60 mins played.

Promes scores 2 for Ajax last night, possible chance for upgrade on otw card.

• Advertisement

Werner hattrick now.

I hate playing against his IF cards :(

wonski wrote: »
    Werner hattrick now.

I hate playing against his IF cards :(

Yeah could even get a record breaker card with a hat trick of goals and assists in same game.

I would rather see an end to those very specific rivals objective, otherwise it will become like squad battles just a tool to get the rewards.

I enjoyed it for a while but at the end you end up with every player wishing you let him this or that and he will let you win the game that most don't want to win to not to get promoted...

Just an observation over last few days.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,320 ✭✭✭v3ttel

5 and 1 in the WL so far, just need 4 wins from 24 games to get the last Icon swaps token but probably won't get half those games in. Hope just to close this last one out and I'd be happy with that. Who knows what sort of mad stuff that EA is going to put in the next batch of objectives.

Does anyone else find that their opponent scores on their first attempt a ridiculously high percentage of the time? Not just from kick off....... like even if your opponent hasn't an attempt in the first half, it seems to their first one is always a goal. It happens to me some amount.

• Registered Users Posts: 19,769 ✭✭✭✭Osmosis Jones

Lads I'm 12-0 in WL I don't know what's happening, my previous best start ever was last week at 11-4 :p

Lads I'm 12-0 in WL I don't know what's happening, my previous best start ever was last week at 11-4

Are you finding the connection to be much better than usual? All my skills move are actually working when they should. Fake shots correct, passes going where they should. I've had no lag issues at all this weekend. Will still be aiming for 14 wins, WL is an absolute waste of time going any further.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,320 ✭✭✭v3ttel

Lads I'm 12-0 in WL I don't know what's happening, my previous best start ever was last week at 11-4 :p

Whatever your doing, don't stop :pac:

Got Zaha after reaching level 30.

Paired with Auba and scream Ozil behind.

Kante, guardiola and Scream Sabitzer behind them.

Mbabu 77 is a monster card. Don't remember having as much fun in such a low rated card in long time.

• Registered Users Posts: 19,769 ✭✭✭✭Osmosis Jones

Are you finding the connection to be much better than usual? All my skills move are actually working when they should. Fake shots correct, passes going where they should. I've had no lag issues at all this weekend. Will still be aiming for 14 wins, WL is an absolute waste of time going any further.

Last night it was, today not so much. Finished 10-0 last night but played 3 games today to get to 12-1 with my first loss and they were all pretty laggy, gonna hold off on more until tomorrow.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,222 ✭✭✭Calvin

Not on it this weekend, kept giving away silly goals so I sold off my whole squad and splashed it out on Suarez and Dembele. Playing a lot better now with those two and Morales up top.. half tempted to bring in Pique now but Hermoso is a brick.

Brought a game to pens after the fella was passing it round his back for 15 mins, dispossessed him in the 120th and equalised for 5-5.. dabbed the **** to oblivion only to lose 2-1 on pens because they’re ****in dreadful. :pac:

• Advertisement

When it comes to pens I hit everything down the middle and always stay down the middle with my keeper.

Think behind it is only way I can be 100% to get it on target and I'm hoping if they go left or right they'll miss...

Only had 1 pen saved so far and it was from the computer in squad battles ha

Haha see all that stuff going on with ea banning Kurt?

They really do themselves no favours, our “community managers” have gone into hiding in the last month too since the game started gettick stick, leaving Jamie to be the only real voice and occasionally retweeting him

• Registered Users Posts: 8,369 ✭✭✭Rossi IRL

Hogey007 wrote: »
    Haha see all that stuff going on with ea banning Kurt?

They really do themselves no favours, our “community managers” have gone into hiding in the last month too since the game started gettick stick, leaving Jamie to be the only real voice and occasionally retweeting him

Not surprised he was banned, he is a fool.

Rossi IRL wrote: »
    Not surprised he was banned, he is a fool.

And ea’s poster boy Bateson isn’t?

He also abused users in video’s last year so they can’t have one rule to suit themselves when they want.

14-12, getting to 14 again with a bit more ease, hopefully start pushing on to 17 again soon but won’t get time for remaining matches this week (probably wouldn’t have won 3 from 4 anyway)

Glad of how my French experiment went, IF griezmann and otw Ben yedder upfront worked very well, I’d go so far as to say I prefer Ben yedder to auba.
    If Ben yedder wins ligue 1 potm for October I’d urge anyone to do it if he’s not stupidly priced.

I'd 100% do it, on the basis of loving my French midfielders this year.

Tried Griezmann. Didn't really find he did much as a winger, but when i switched in game to striker, he felt way more in line with his price point. Going to grab Dembele to put beside him on the wing and see if that helps.

Wasn't enthusiastic bout Lacazette though. Again, his price point was the issue. He didn't feel like an 80k player to me.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,369 ✭✭✭Rossi IRL

Hogey007 wrote: »
    And ea’s poster boy Bateson isn’t?

He also abused users in video’s last year so they can’t have one rule to suit themselves when they want.

90% of them are idiots

Dosnt mean he didn't deserve his ban....

Why should Kurt be allowed spit on the ea logo on stream and then get to go and compete at ea events? It's vile like

Rossi IRL wrote: »
    90% of them are idiots

Dosnt mean he didn't deserve his ban....

Why should Kurt be allowed spit on the ea logo on stream and then get to go and compete at ea events? It's vile like

Yeah can see both points of view, I don’t agree with how they handled it, or let others like Bateson off scot free and then have him going off interviewing van dijk.
    Fair enough if they want to ban Kurt, but apply the same rule to all.
    The scarf wasn’t listed as why he was banned.

Anyway, we’ll agree to disagree cos it’s a Sunday morning :)

Lord TSC wrote: »
    I'd 100% do it, on the basis of loving my French midfielders this year.

Tried Griezmann. Didn't really find he did much as a winger, but when i switched in game to striker, he felt way more in line with his price point. Going to grab Dembele to put beside him on the wing and see if that helps.

Wasn't enthusiastic bout Lacazette though. Again, his price point was the issue. He didn't feel like an 80k player to me.

Did you get your storyline player yet? I’ve found tolisso pretty decent so far.

I said at the time I’d pick him Incase I ever needed to link a red Werner into my French team so with a Werner IF coming this week fingers crossed

• Advertisement

Need about 5000 exp. but might still take Zaha cause I need strikers more than mids right now.

Sigh. Went from 10-9 to 10-15. A barrage of super teams this morning, all icons and Messi’s. Should get back on latter to get the one win to tick me over to 11. Just a collapse today though.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement