Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

FIFA 20 Ultimate Team

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,962 ✭✭✭Hogey007

Wow, vardy sbc up and only requires an 83 squad. That seems extremely generous, getting it completed quick Incase it’s an error.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,766 ✭✭✭RossieMan

Hogey007 wrote: »
    Wow, vardy sbc up and only requires an 83 squad. That seems extremely generous, getting it completed quick Incase it’s an error.

has to be an error!

did him as quickly as possible too, cards not great to be fair but still will be a decent super sub.

RossieMan wrote: »
    has to be an error!

did him as quickly as possible too, cards not great to be fair but still will be a decent super sub.

Yeah and could be useful for objectives too, if it’s nationalities later for icon swaps there’s bound to be an English objective.

Have him done now anyway.

• Registered Users Posts: 42,092 ✭✭✭✭Scorpion Sting

seamie78 wrote: »
    last year I got Alonso and sanchez rttf cards at the start, 2 magic players who went straight into the team and stayed there till TOTS came out. I cant think of any similar players who would be attainable going into my team now. Has there been any leaks yet as to what players will be included. would love a kane 91 which could rise to 97

Depay seems likely as he wasn't put in TOTW after scoring 2 goals.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,209 ✭✭✭Redzer7

Can't wait to play POTM Vardy every game now :pac:

Did him myself, no brainer really.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,222 ✭✭✭Calvin

Did him quickly on the app too... lovely stuff. Emptied the club fast to get it done in case it’s reverted later :pac:

Did him quickly on the app too... lovely stuff. Emptied the club fast to get it done in case it’s reverted later :pac:

I think it’s a cock up but they’ll probably just leave it now as there’d be uproar if some people got him at that and others had to pay much more.

But it’s ea, anything is possible so my advice to anyone is get it done ASAP

• Registered Users Posts: 11,880 ✭✭✭✭Rock Lesnar

Just lost a rivals match 1-0, to a guy who had Oblak in goal who made 19 saves from 24 shots

POTM Vardy is incredible, up there with the Timo Werner card i had last year in fifa, guaranteed goals except in my last match, lol

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 42,471 Mod ✭✭✭✭Lord TSC

POTM Vardy is incredible, up there with the Timo Werner card i had last year in fifa, guaranteed goals except in my last match, lol

Was using his base this morning and enjoying him

Was prepped to spend 100k on him today so doing him for 5000 coins is awesome...

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,052 ✭✭✭ImANoob08

I think I slightly overpaid in the panic of getting him done on the Jack's in work, cost about 40k... But we'll worth it

Yeah the likes of Leno and Patricio have sky rocketed now, sold them both for 8k and 7k.

I was wondering earlier if we’d need ucl players in the icon objective as the sbc is still there for 2 x 81 or higher ucl players. it’s going to cost about 3 times as much if we do need it now.

Hogey007 wrote: »
    Yeah the likes of Leno and Patricio have sky rocketed now, sold them both for 8k and 7k.

I was wondering earlier if we’d need ucl players in the icon objective as the sbc is still there for 2 c 81 or higher ucl players. it’s going to cost about 3 times as much if we do need it now.

I have Leno listed about 5 times starting at 4k and not a bid on him since yesterday, scratch that theres a bid 4.5k on him now, bought him for 3.5k on wednesday.

Edit: sold for 10k, happy days

• Registered Users Posts: 900 ✭✭✭seamie78

that's crazy for vardy had to have been a mistake, we will be seeing a lot of him this weekend

• Registered Users Posts: 6,222 ✭✭✭Calvin

Too far gone now... don’t see it being reverted at this stage.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,469 ✭✭✭Adamcp898

The 83-85 card market has went haywire. I had stocked up on 86+ cards but Romagnoli, De Vrij etc etc are all going for 6-8k. I shouldn't have went mad on SBC's the last couple of weeks or I'd have plenty :o

How are people making crazy coins on 84s? He only costs about 20k to do.

You only need 1 prem player, literally anyone will do.

I've played a game with him, he's very meh. Fast and can shoot. But no dribbling or passing. For object he's a must I feel.

How are people making crazy coins on 84s? He only costs about 20k to do.

You only need 1 prem player, literally anyone will do.

I've played a game with him, he's very meh. Fast and can shoot. But no dribbling or passing. For object he's a must I feel.

Never underestimate the stupidity of people!!
    Some just blindly follow futbin, there was a period earlier where Patricio was selling for 7k (83 rated) and schmeichel (84 rated) was 3k.

• Registered Users Posts: 23,568 ✭✭✭✭Frisbee

Ha, was out so hadn't even checked the SBCs. Was wondering why all my Moutinhos and Oscars had suddenly sold. Gonna hold off doing that Vardy SBC. The cynic in me thinks it was so cheap in order to get people to empty their accounts of 84s before they drop the RTTF SBCs that require 84s with high Chem.

Still be cheap enough to do it but going to wait.

why are people going for drogba may i ask?

to me his stats dont look great and wright looks like a better pick given the way the game play has been this year....

• Advertisement

Frisbee wrote:
    Ha, was out so hadn't even checked the SBCs. Was wondering why all my Moutinhos and Oscars had suddenly sold. Gonna hold off doing that Vardy SBC. The cynic in me thinks it was so cheap in order to get people to empty their accounts of 84s before they drop the RTTF SBCs that require 84s with high Chem.

It was march before any of the RTTF cards became playable last year.
    The alonso card was awful when it first came out. It was only at the end it became an actual beast card. But by then the game was pretty much over.

Mhki was 300k or more if memory serves me correctly.

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 42,471 Mod ✭✭✭✭Lord TSC

44 sales that cycle. Awesome. Who’d have thought that a stupidly cheap SBC is what would give investors their best day in weeks, lol
    ImANoob08 wrote: »
    why are people going for drogba may i ask?

to me his stats dont look great and wright looks like a better pick given the way the game play has been this year....

I’ve not looked at stats yet, but have seen Drogba was the best “value for money” icon, in terms of coins it costs to get him. I’ll take a closer look when I have the icon tokens done. I’d say the main driving point is that cause he costs the most tokens, he will look like the most prestigious.

ah yeah i suppose you may be right, i think if the game mechanics weren't so broken when it came to headers i'd defo like the look of him but with that sort of play pretty much a no no this year it takes so much away from what drogba was as a player.

maybe with that POTM Vardy ill hold off getting wright and get two others, maybe carlos and pep or nesta, i know my team would benefit more from them than they would from wright at this stage but the arsenal fan in me is pushing me towards wright.

are we expecting to see a RTTF card for each of the clubs from the Prem in the europa league?

would love a RTTF bellerin or teirney

• Registered Users Posts: 23,568 ✭✭✭✭Frisbee

It was march before any of the RTTF cards became playable last year.
    The alonso card was awful when it first came out. It was only at the end it became an actual beast card. But by then the game was pretty much over.

Mhki was 300k or more if memory serves me correctly.

No idea about the Mkhitaryan one but the Alonso was dirt cheap. Two 83 rated squads and I think 3* TOTW across the two teams.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,200 ✭✭✭hots

That vardy card is ridiculously cheap, for players without super teams he's a solid starter, for everyone else he's the perfect sub to have, definite mistake on the reqs.

Mbappe the beast!
    Van Dijk with 6 red cards and 26 yellows :pac:

20191108-142843.jpg

Sold Leno for 10k yet cant sell Alisson for 34k, finding Ally rather meh, plays way below his attributes

Sold Leno for 10k yet cant sell Alisson for 34k, finding Ally rather meh, plays way below his attributes

I think so too, just have him in there for the Van Dijk link.

i use ederson and really like him.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,320 ✭✭✭v3ttel

Did the POTM Vardy using mostly untradeables in my club. I didn't have to buy anyone which was good. Not mad about the 3* 3* or the dribbling though. He's so cheap that he's going to be everywhere, even more than Pukki.

This is definitely EAs way of ensuring they control the market and that high rated players who aren't desireable in-game retain some value. I'd bet there'll be some more 83-86 rated SBCs coming shortly now that people are emptying their clubs of 83s & 84s. People will be majorly encouraged to buy FIFA points.

I sold the vast majority of my tradeable 83s on Wednesday which in hindsight is a major fail.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement