Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

FIFA 20 Ultimate Team

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,310 ✭✭✭blaa85

I'm not touching my club until after 6pm. I'd say people have have rinsed their clubs either selling or using them for the ucl and vardy sbcs.

I can see tokens being awarded later for using a team with only 83 rated players which will be worth about 500k at that stage.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,962 ✭✭✭Hogey007

Here’s some confirmed rttf players

Sancho
    Son
    Ousmane dembele (goes to 86)
    Militao (will be a beast, jumps straight to 84)

Heard kante and mane too

• Registered Users Posts: 6,766 ✭✭✭RossieMan

ImANoob08 wrote:
    maybe with that POTM Vardy ill hold off getting wright and get two others, maybe carlos and pep or nesta, i know my team would benefit more from them than they would from wright at this stage but the arsenal fan in me is pushing me towards wright.

Just on this, any review of wright I've seen haven't painted him in the best light. Apparently he's fairly clunky on the ball. Not used him myself so can't comment, I've used a fair few in drafts and Hugo Sanchez was insane. It's such a pity about them destroying his composure.

I've been back and forth on which icon I'll be picking far too much.

Hogey007 wrote: »
    Here’s some confirmed rttf players

Sancho
    Son
    Ousmane dembele (goes to 86)
    Militao (will be a beast, jumps straight to 84)

Heard kante and mane too

And right on cue the tweet comes out

Some beasts in here
    https://twitter.com/easportsfifa/status/1192829444337127426?s=21

Oh and also heard that mbabu is the objective player and will require wins in rivals with bundesliga players.

Not sure how true it is but his tots moments card was a beast last year so picked up Werner for 9k Incase I need bundes goals

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 42,471 Mod ✭✭✭✭Lord TSC

Really surprised there’s not a United player tbh, simply based on appealing to a wide audience.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,209 ✭✭✭Redzer7

My God! Allan, Kante and Militao, give me those.

Lord TSC wrote: »
    Really surprised there’s not a United player tbh, simply based on appealing to a wide audience.

There’s a second batch next week and also a couple of sbc’s so I’d expect a united player.

They might fire Bailly in like they did with militao at real where both players are unlikely to get informs but could get very meta cards through this

Like real are already qualified so that militao card is effectively an 86.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,209 ✭✭✭Redzer7

There’s a second batch next week and also a couple of sbc’s so I’d expect a united player.

They might fire Bailly in like they did with militao at real where both players are unlikely to get informs but could get very meta cards through this

Like real are already qualified so that militao card is effectively an 86.

Militao will be my first purchase anyways, I love van dijk but he just seems a bit clumsy, might be just me though :pac: can't see me ever selling Rio.

Frees me up to get Ter Stegan too.

• Registered Users Posts: 23,568 ✭✭✭✭Frisbee

I'm guessing there will be United, Arsenal & Celtic players available either in the next batch or via SBC.

Probably SBC actually as people will overpay for them.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 19,769 ✭✭✭✭Osmosis Jones

Players like Mane, Son, and Dybala are weird choices. Those lads are pretty much guaranteed to get a bunch of special cards from things like TOTW and TOTS this year anyway, rather the RTTF cards for their teams go to players who aren't as likely to get IFs.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,320 ✭✭✭v3ttel

Oh and also heard that mbabu is the objective player and will require wins in rivals with bundesliga players.

Not sure how true it is but his tots moments card was a beast last year so picked up Werner for 9k Incase I need bundes goals

Did the same just in case. Heard it was a full Bunesliga 11 needed with a swiss player so picked up Werner and Mbabu just in case. Can only lose a couple of K worse case, but best case I do the objective and sell both for profit as they will become desirable players to have for that.

Season 2 is out, the 30 level rewards are basically just a copy of the Season 1 template which is what I was worried about, loan players are fine in the first few weeks of the game but does anyone really care about them in November? New Storyline cards are 85 Ox, 86 Danilo, and 86 Gelson Martins.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,469 ✭✭✭Adamcp898

I hope everyone enjoys playing against Coman and Dembele every game even more now :D with a guest appearance from POTM Ben Yedder if people can afford him of course :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 1,229 ✭✭✭Gyan84

Even though there's a new special Liverpool card I'll get for 'free' still disappointed with the new season. Instead of giving more lower xp-gated choices for storylines they stuck with the loan cards and the 100k rewards are still rated around 85 which is pretty low for a card that will take till Christmas to get.

Have Mbabu's normal card in my team so I'd love a special version.

5-11. Awful weekend so far, but had a load of free time today so had nothing else to do.

Being honest, I really only started it cause I hoped there'd be a United RTTF this week to dream of packing. So not very motivated to keep going. Speaking of...
    Season 2 is out, the 30 level rewards are basically just a copy of the Season 1 template which is what I was worried about, loan players are fine in the first few weeks of the game but does anyone really care about them in November? New Storyline cards are 85 Ox, 86 Danilo, and 86 Gelson Martins.

I think those storyline cards are awful, when you realise it will be Xmas by the time you get them. Absolutely zero desire to grind for them.

Loans are great for "Friendlies" though.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,369 ✭✭✭Rossi IRL

Won't happen but I'd love a Greenwood RTTF card.

Probably get a Fred RTTF or something next week or in a sbc

Rossi IRL wrote: »
    Won't happen but I'd love a Greenwood RTTF card.

Probably get a Fred RTTF or something next week or in a sbc

With the way RTTF cards have been selected so far it's just been the most used player from every team, so probably Rashford for United.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,469 ✭✭✭Adamcp898

With the way RTTF cards have been selected so far it's just been the most used player from every team, so probably Rashford for United.

I hope to Christ that doesn’t happen. Every second team is Rashford, Fernandes, Moura as it is.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,320 ✭✭✭v3ttel

Romanian players needed for FUT Champions Cup SBC

That Mbabu card looks class too

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,262 ✭✭✭All_in_Flynn

No icon swaps?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,310 ✭✭✭blaa85

No icon swaps?

They came at 7 last time, I hope that's when they are up.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,222 ✭✭✭Calvin

GGs if you held onto Romanian players. Sold most of mine earlier for 700 coins :pac: still had a few in club and sold for 8k a piece.

Market flooded with Romanians so I'm holding off selling mine. Going for 3k on pc at the moment.
    I've only about 20 but would like 5k at least.

Gomez sbc is such a fail, talk about overpriced SBCs!

Season rewards look awful too. Hopefully they don't **** up icon swaps, too.

• Registered Users Posts: 23,568 ✭✭✭✭Frisbee

Fùcking lol at the requirements for Gomez

FFS I saw the Gomez sbc and was happy to get someone to go alongside vvd and then saw the price. Two 87s and an 85 :rolleyes:

Whoever decides the pricing of sbcs need to have their head examined. 200k for an 85 Milner but 20k for an 86 vardy.

Gyan84 wrote: »
    20k for an 86 vardy.

I really do think that was a massive mistake, but by the time they realised, too many would have done it. I'd say that what we got was only one part of the SBC, and they forgot to loop in the other two or three....

G’wan the Romanian’s!!!

Got most of mine sold at 5k+ in the initial frenzy, should pocket about half a mil once I’m done.

Selling mine at 2500 as the market is completely flooded. Still a decent but of money, which I wasted straight away opening a 50k pack. This is why I go untradable every year, I'm terrible with coins.

• Advertisement

I really do think that was a massive mistake, but by the time they realised, too many would have done it. I'd say that what we got was only one part of the SBC, and they forgot to loop in the other two or three....

Maybe they added the other two onto Gomez to make up for it :pac:

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement