Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

FIFA 20 Ultimate Team

Options

Comments

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 10,462 Mod ✭✭✭✭Axwell

Lord TSC wrote: »
    Probably not going to play much tonight. Just gonna drop the points and then use the web app tonight to start opening.

You cant use fifa points on the webapp so you have to do it via the console and eat into the 10hrs...sneaky feckers

• Registered Users Posts: 13,685 ✭✭✭✭wonski

That was always the case.

I know, but with only 10 hours every minute counts :D

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 42,463 Mod ✭✭✭✭Lord TSC

wonski wrote: »
    That was always the case.

IIRC, it wasn't. I'm like 90% sure you could, once you bought them on the console. I'm pretty sure its what I did last year, and there was definitly an option to buy with coins or points.

That SUUUUUCKS though. Don't like having to burn a solid hour opening and selling stuff.

Don't sell them just open the packs and send them straight to the transfer list or club and sort them out later on the web app.

• Advertisement

IIRC, it wasn't. I'm like 90% sure you could, once you bought them on the console. I'm pretty sure its what I did last year, and there was definitly an option to buy with coins or points.

That SUUUUUCKS though. Don't like having to burn a solid hour opening and selling stuff.

Sorry, I misread it as could not buy. Yes we could use fifa points on the app, however I never had that luxury on the ps4 to have them prior to official launch.

Wasted 7 minutes in the intro game... That 10 hours is getting shorter every minute :)

• Registered Users Posts: 6,766 ✭✭✭RossieMan

Some of the teams I'm facing in my rivals placing games are insane. The players themselves are ****e. But the teams.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,962 ✭✭✭Hogey007

Got Joao Felix (insta selling at 10k) and an IF Dutch striker as best pack pulls.

Hogey007 wrote:
    Got Joao Felix (insta selling at 10k) and an IF Dutch striker as best pack pulls.

I assume you didn't sell? He'll be 20kish when they up his price.

Will I have to go through volta intro every time I open the game, or will they let me go ahead at some point???

• Advertisement

wonski wrote: »
    Will I have to go through volta intro every time I open the game, or will they let me go ahead at some point???

You dont even have to play it the first time, pause it and exit the match.

RossieMan wrote: »
    I assume you didn't sell? He'll be 20kish when they up his price.

Cheers, Yeah holding onto him, when the full game is released Friday week he’ll be out of packs too with his otw card so def holding him for now.

Pukki sbc up. Only 17k at the moment with a couple of packs too.
    I’ll complete it when I get a chance but trying to get some games played with the coin boost so I can buy Werner before his price shoots up

I've been buying 85/86 players while they're 5/6k. They'll be 15k minimum hopefully this time next week. Jose Morales is an absolute monster for anyone looking for an ST.

Spent 20 on points for packs, best I got was a Chiellini. Few premiership players but the likes of Madison, Foden, Ake..then the rest just complete fodder for quick sale or low coins.

Chiellini was not bad.

89 for 20 euro I call a success.

• Registered Users Posts: 42,092 ✭✭✭✭Scorpion Sting

The Companion App is out.

Yeah the rest I can sell for a few coins or quick sell the scrap so I did alright out of it. Will keep an eye on Chiellini and see how his price goes before I offload him.

Leaning towards a Dutch team, currently.

IF Malen being near discard right now makes him look super risk free. If I do well with packs, I might treat myself to Memphis too.

But Zieych for under 5k looks a fun player.

The bigger players for the starter squads are rising so fast as people gain coins, Werner was 21k around 6pm, I got him around 7 for 27k, he’s 37k now. I reckon he’ll hit about 60/70k for first weekend league, especially if sancho potm is reasonably priced

• Advertisement

Looks like now you can open on the web app with FIFA points? Icon is there that wasnt earlier but I dont have any points left to check it.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,229 ✭✭✭Gyan84

Hogey007 wrote: »
    The bigger players for the starter squads are rising so fast as people gain coins, Werner was 21k around 6pm, I got him around 7 for 27k, he’s 37k now. I reckon he’ll hit about 60/70k for first weekend league, especially if sancho potm is reasonably priced

I noticed that alright. My internet decided to revert to speeds not seen since the days of dial up so I won't be able to play until tomorrow.

I refreshed my starter french squad and ben yedder jumped from 13k to 30k and now he's back down to 23k. Moussa Sissoko has jumped to 20k as well.

Axwell wrote: »
    Looks like now you can open on the web app with FIFA points? Icon is there that wasnt earlier but I dont have any points left to check it.

lol, yeap. Working now.

Was just about to go on Xbox too. Good timing.

Halfway point

Vinicus Jr
    Jesus (handy 25k)
    IF Aurier! (17k but going to hold him for a bit)
    Dybala (85k)

35 packs left, bout 170k in the bank (trading is also going well tonight). Very happy so far....

IF Toney, Vinicus again, Kimpembe (insta-selling at 10k), IF Nani.

Bout 300k in coins now. So can't complain. Also got a list of players who are trading steadily. Dybala was a great pack.

Don't plan on going nuts with a team though. But might use that IF Nani and grab IF Ibra as well, for the laugh. Want to see what the rest of the MLS looks like....

• Registered Users Posts: 1,229 ✭✭✭Gyan84

Apparently they're doing mls potm this year as well with Josef Martinez being this months winner: https://imgur.com/I3LZPke

That looks like a really good super sub.

Halfway point

35 packs left, bout 170k in the bank (trading is also going well tonight). Very happy so far....

You bought 70 packs? :eek:

Axwell wrote: »
    You bought 70 packs? :eek:

91 to be exact.

Sets me up for the rest of the year.

91 to be exact.

Sets me up for the rest of the year.

91! Ha, so much for you spending €20-50 earlier in the thread :D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 19,748 ✭✭✭✭Osmosis Jones

The new SBC interface seems like a complete nightmare, no idea why they changed it at all.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement