Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

FIFA 20 Ultimate Team

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 19,769 ✭✭✭✭Osmosis Jones

Second set of RTTF cards out today but for some reason they're only in packs from Fri-Mon. I liked what they did splitting up the Scream Team because it meant you got 2 sets of Rivals/WL rewards that could potentially pack them, but this time it just means that only half the cards were available in this week's rewards and none will be available in next week's.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,962 ✭✭✭Hogey007

Lord TSC wrote: »
    I'm crossing my fingers for a Lindelof SBC.

Probably be Martial though.

Either way, saving my coinage. I have Pique, and likely will go for Rio, so unless it's a CB I have an emotional attatchment to, I can't see me being massively interested in for a few months.

I’m hoping for a martial rttf as he’d really suit my team.
    I’m thinking Bailly is United’s most likely player in an objective or sbc though as he’d be a beast again and similar to militao he’s very unlikely to get any informs

• Registered Users Posts: 6,766 ✭✭✭RossieMan

seamie78 wrote:
    it was probably rossie

I wouldn't be playing in any of your noobs divisions.

*Also on a PC.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,880 ✭✭✭✭Rock Lesnar

5 rival wins in a row, 27 for, 4 quits against, had a brilliant game there where he sprung Messi Mbappe and Neymar from the bench at KO, won 5-1, 4 goals from Cheesy Vardy

Yeah i know Rivals are crap but so am i :)

• Registered Users Posts: 5,320 ✭✭✭v3ttel

I'm crossing my fingers for a Lindelof SBC.

Probably be Martial though.

Either way, saving my coinage. I have Pique, and likely will go for Rio, so unless it's a CB I have an emotional attatchment to, I can't see me being massively interested in for a few months.

I have a feeling it's likely to be Fred - very usable card if upgraded at all, has started to play ok but is unlikely to get any IFs. Greenwood, James & McTominays base cards are too unusable to be considered.

Would 100% go for a RTTF Rashford or Martial, even though they don't fit my team.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,200 ✭✭✭hots

v3ttel wrote: »
    I have a feeling it's likely to be Fred - very usable card if upgraded at all, has started to play ok but is unlikely to get any IFs. Greenwood, James & McTominays base cards are too unusable to be considered.

Would 100% go for a RTTF Rashford or Martial, even though they don't fit my team.

Fred would be very interesting, there's been a few Brazlian SBC cards dished out too and they have that Samba obj... I'd probably have a go with that depending on the cost.

• Registered Users Posts: 23,568 ✭✭✭✭Frisbee

Second set of RTTF cards out today but for some reason they're only in packs from Fri-Mon. I liked what they did splitting up the Scream Team because it meant you got 2 sets of Rivals/WL rewards that could potentially pack them, but this time it just means that only half the cards were available in this week's rewards and none will be available in next week's.

Didn't realise this. I assumed would be same as Scream with todays batch being in Packs until next Friday and then all cards from both weeks available for next weekend. Have a load of packs saved and was going to do them same with rewards from the coming week.

Thus increasing my chances of packing James Milners gold card even more.

Benjamin mendy has tweeted ea about the rubbish servers
    That’s 2 professional footballers in a week.

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 42,471 Mod ✭✭✭✭Lord TSC

mvx3hrel3wy31.jpg
    lnhwi2re3wy31.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 5,469 ✭✭✭Adamcp898

Few good looking cards in RTTF. Martial, Bale, Alba for me but that Depay card looks good. SBC's aren't up to much.

• Advertisement

Martial going straight into my squad, lol

aw8ahvhm3wy31.jpg

Martial going straight into my squad, lol

Did you pack him!?

Atalanta aren't getting out of the group stages btw for anyone thinking about that SBC.

Adamcp898 wrote: »
    Did you pack him!?

Atalanta aren't getting out of the group stages btw for anyone thinking about that SBC.

No, but I'll buy him asap. Perfect chem with Pogba for me, and I was talking of wanting a new LW. I'm also moving more and more towards just building a United super team (such as it is), since I know I won't be building an Icon team this year.

Lazio aren't either, so that Immobile will be pretty worthless long term too.

• Registered Users Posts: 13,685 ✭✭✭✭wonski

Gomez Road to the final card should be renamed Road to the home card...

No, but I'll buy him asap. Perfect chem with Pogba for me, and I was talking of wanting a new LW. I'm also moving more and more towards just building a United super team (such as it is), since I know I won't be building an Icon team this year.

Yeah that martial card could be a beast, does 85 go straight to 87 on upgrade?

I’ll see what price he settles at tonight, he’s up around 850k which is near his max (900)
    The shorter time frame for these in packs will mean he’ll be a lot rarer than usual

• Registered Users Posts: 1,052 ✭✭✭ImANoob08

We getting an objective card?

ImANoob08 wrote: »
    We getting an objective card?

Guessing no.

Mbambu goes till Sunday by the looks of it, and the event ends then so no time :/

• Registered Users Posts: 6,766 ✭✭✭RossieMan

Hogey007 wrote:
    Yeah that martial card could be a beast, does 85 go straight to 87 on upgrade?

Nope only to 86 like IFs.

RossieMan wrote: »
    Nope only to 86 like IFs.

Cheers

• Advertisement

Bit shít that so many Europa League teams didn't get a card but they give one to a player who's 99% knocked out anyway.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,052 ✭✭✭ImANoob08

Guessing no.

Mbambu goes till Sunday by the looks of it, and the event ends then so no time :/

Back to cod for me so, earliest I've ever started getting sick of fifa, won't be buying it again.

Yeah I'll see where the price settles on him. Still crazy tempted to buy that RTTF Coman tbh, looks good and is less than half the price of Dembele/Martial but still has good links.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,601 ✭✭✭thecomedian

Thinking of getting Carlos for the swaps, as it’s a position that I probably won’t change for a long time if I get him.
    Has anyone here used him and how good was he?

• Registered Users Posts: 13,685 ✭✭✭✭wonski

If you are looking to complete samba objective Teixeira St is pretty good ;)

Got 3 hattricks while doing it.

Jesus can polish his boots :)

FIFA's refereeing has never been as bad as it is this year

giphy.gif

Anyone chanced the corrected TOTW upgrade yet?

Yeah got some 82 rated striker that’s at discard price.

You’d have to be fairly lucky to get something usable and without the icon sbc’s IF’s have no real value, but they’ll still come in handy for certain sbc’s so you might aswell try your luck with 1

Hogey007 wrote: »
    Yeah got some 82 rated striker that’s at discard price.

You’d have to be fairly lucky to get something usable and without the icon sbc’s IF’s have no real value, but they’ll still come in handy for certain sbc’s so you might aswell try your luck with 1

Had a go. Neto 85 Barca GK.........but Brazilian so apparently going for 11k. The market really is astounding at times.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,601 ✭✭✭thecomedian

Just did it and got creswell

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement