Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

FIFA 20 Ultimate Team

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 11,880 ✭✭✭✭Rock Lesnar

Sold the majority of my prem team and gone to the bundesliga, 86ovr and still money in the bank, Hummels and Hernadez at the back rock solid, and Neuer is just incredible, seems stupid to say this but, same rating as Lloris, but totally different, might invest in Coutinho and Lewandowski tomorrow, but Havertz and Werner are already banging in the goals

• Registered Users Posts: 19,769 ✭✭✭✭Osmosis Jones

Flashback Paulinho out, looks a good card for a decent price.

Still no refund after 6 days for those that did the TOTW SBC before they changed the requirements, despite EA saying they'd be right on it.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,962 ✭✭✭Hogey007

There’s a shadow chem in the copa libertados objectives challenges, involves 2 squad battles but a damn sight easier than trying to snipe one off the market.

Hunter chem too which is very easy

Couldn't resist

giphy.gif

• Registered Users Posts: 6,222 ✭✭✭Calvin

Looks a lovely card... might have to empty my club stock for him and try shoehorn him into a team.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,469 ✭✭✭Adamcp898

Was going to do the Mata flashback card but doubt I’ll bother and do that Paulinho instead.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,962 ✭✭✭Hogey007

Hogey007 wrote: »
    There’s a shadow chem in the copa libertados objectives challenges, involves 2 squad battles but a damn sight easier than trying to snipe one off the market.

Hunter chem too which is very easy

See they’ve updated the price range of shadow and hunter to 25k

At least they’re not extinct anymore :D

I’d def be completing these objectives now though because currently hunter is at 9k and shadow at 13k. (Obviously these are untradeable but saves you buying them)

They could eventually creep up to 20k if they keep them as rare.

They’ve got the increase in just in time for Black Friday too where it probably woulda been easy stock up on a few at 5k

Worst week of rewards I've ever had, best player and only board from a 15k, 3x 35k, and 2x50k packs was Visca, both red player picks were bad 81s, and then I put them, along with 9 others, into the 86+ player pick upgrade and these are the picks it gives me:

Screenshot-20191121-102122-01.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 1,310 ✭✭✭blaa85

Worst week of rewards I've ever had, best player and only board from a 15k, 3x 35k, and 2x50k packs was Visca, both red player picks were bad 81s, and then I put them, along with 9 others, into the 86+ player pick upgrade and these are the picks it gives me:

Did the 86+ upgrade also, 3 86 rated players to choose from.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,320 ✭✭✭v3ttel

The pack weight is seems terrible at the moment. I've gotten nothing for multiple weeks of rewards. The last time I packed something was when I had packs sitting in my club for a while and hadn't played the game in multiple days because I was travelling. I often wonder if they give you higher chance of packing something if you delay opening/redeeming packs and haven't played the game for a while.

In fairness, Gundogan looks like a usable card with hawk or anchor applied. Still, not the cards you'd want from an guaranteed 86+ player pick.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 286 ✭✭GavK

I traded in 11 red picks, including an 86 rated Wijnaldum, and got offered 86 rated ilicic, 86 rated Alejandro Gomez and 86 rated Wijnaldum. Took Wijnaldum. Going to use my red picks in other SBC’s from now on. What a joke.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,854 ✭✭✭djan

Managed to scrape together probably the best team I ever had in fut at this stage, just swapped to Sabitzer from Ozil as while he was fun, his defensive work was lacking.

Should I sell up now before the aforementioned price crash or hold on?
    bsNKCLX.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 4,964 ✭✭✭Liamalone

djan wrote: »
    Managed to scrape together probably the best team I ever had in fut at this stage, just swapped to Sabitzer from Ozil as while he was fun, his defensive work was lacking.

Should I sell up now before the aforementioned price crash or hold on?
    bsNKCLX.jpg

I have an 86 or 87 rated La Liga team with players I bought totalling roughly 800k and I ain't selling for the 'crash'. Prices, on the whole, are low anyway.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,854 ✭✭✭djan

Liamalone wrote: »
    I have an 86 or 87 rated La Liga team with players I bought totalling roughly 800k and I ain't selling for the 'crash'. Prices, on the whole, are low anyway.

Think I'll take it easy so, would be some effort going through all the listings etc.

Now look at improving the attack, maybe a IF Werner :rolleyes:

Yeah I'm not gonna worry about any sort of crash, cba holding off all year on getting players I like because they might be cheaper later.

Also I've decided I'm gonna make a few gold upgrade packs every time I log in from now until TOTY and I'm looking at having about 300 to open by then :o

• Registered Users Posts: 5,566 ✭✭✭Ferris_Bueller

What has happened to the game? It has genuinely become almost unplayable, it is like an arcade game that requires absolutely no build up play whatsoever and it feels like it is on fast forward yet the players reactions can't keep up. I haven't played much the last 2 or 3 weeks, was there some drastic changes in an update or is it the servers or what is going on?

I have even tried other online game modes apart from Rivals/Ultimate team and it is the exact same in seasons.

Is it like this for everyone or is it something got to do with my internet connection?

• Registered Users Posts: 4,138 ✭✭✭Sudden Valley

I'm starting to think that pack luck is related to performance. Ive played terrible consistently and got aguero, kante, van dijk (90) and lewandowski (91) in packs earnt from wl

MLS SBC is out, the players look decent, packs are terrible, pretty much all silver packs. Another RM as one of the player rewards so thats 13 RMs vs 3 LMs from SBCs/Objectives this year.

I'm starting to think that pack luck is related to performance. Ive played terrible consistently and got aguero, kante, van dijk (90) and lewandowski (91) in packs earnt from wl

If you take a few weeks off and come back to it as well, I’m convinced your pack weights are upped massively... at least that was the case in 19. Maybe with the ****e pack weights this year, it mightn’t be as prevalent.

Last night and tonight were my first proper games in a week and have they changed either shooting or goalkeepers massively?? Everything seems to fly in, only lost two matches across both nights which is an improvement for me, especially when I was playing with sides thrown together for icon swaps or objectives.

Also, got one free kick and the glitch is hilarious :D

Has anyone tried that Paulinho card yet btw? Caved and did Mata even though I said I wouldn’t, and have the squads filled in for Paulinho but haven’t pulled the trigger because I’m afraid they’ll come out with something better as soon as I submit it all. That and I don’t have a team with links to put him in anyway.

• Advertisement

Boards/Walkout.......Senegal flag....... holy sh*t, can only be Mane or 89 Koulibaly...... attacker.........oh, no way it's actually Mane.......

..........No, it's some rubbish discard IF from the Championship. :(

• Registered Users Posts: 13,685 ✭✭✭✭wonski

Adamcp898 wrote: »
    Last night and tonight were my first proper games in a week and have they changed either shooting or goalkeepers massively?? Everything seems to fly in, only lost two matches across both nights which is an improvement for me, especially when I was playing with sides thrown together for icon swaps or objectives.

Has anyone tried that Paulinho card yet btw? Caved and did Mata even though I said I wouldn’t, and have the squads filled in for Paulinho but haven’t pulled the trigger because I’m afraid they’ll come out with something better as soon as I submit it all. That and I don’t have a team with links to put him in anyway.

If you don't plan to put him in your team why bother?

Even if he is actually good.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,766 ✭✭✭RossieMan

v3ttel wrote:
    Boards/Walkout.......Senegal flag....... holy sh*t, can only be Mane or 89 Koulibaly...... attacker.........oh, no way it's actually Mane.......

That wouldn't have been a boards though?

RossieMan wrote: »
    That wouldn't have been a boards though?

IFs are boards I’m fairly sure... got a ****e TOTW yesterday and he was a boards @ 80 rated

Adamcp898 wrote: »

Same here, lost 2 out of 16 games won 12, dont know whether its because i have a new team or they tweaked something but i couldnt stop scoring and didnt concede, Neuer, Hummels and TOTW Sane at the back may have helped to, as for Paulinho, played a couple of games against him, looked good, although in fairness the guys who had him really used him alot lol, but his long range shots in particular was impressive

wonski wrote: »
    If you don't plan to put him in your team why bother?

Even if he is actually good.

The temptation of a limited edition card :pac:

But yeah it looks good, and for the price it might be handy to have or shoe horn in somewhere if I ever decide to build a new team.

IFs are boards I’m fairly sure... got a ****e TOTW yesterday and he was a boards @ 80 rated

Yep, all IFs are at least boards - at least all gold IFs anyway. The lad I packed was only 79 and still got boards down.

I just played a match where the guy had an unbelievable team, Messi, Ronaldo, Mbappe, Raul, Kluivert, it was incredible, i complimented him on it, he said he should have a team like that as he has spent €500 on packs so far :eek:

• Registered Users Posts: 13,685 ✭✭✭✭wonski

I just played a match where the guy had an unbelievable team, Messi, Ronaldo, Mbappe, Raul, Kluivert, it was incredible, i complimented him on it, he said he should have a team like that as he has spent €500 on packs so far :eek:

Every year I put around 50 at the start and another at my birthday in October. Friend of mine does same as we celebrate together.

You won't have those cards with just 500 euro unless you do trade etc.

Just saying.

In case someone thinks that's what you get for 500. No. You don't.

• Advertisement

wonski wrote: »
    Every year I put around 50 at the start and another at my birthday in October. Friend of mine does same as we celebrate together.

You won't have those cards with just 500 euro unless you do trade etc.

Just saying.

In case someone thinks that's what you get for 500. No. You don't.

I know that, he said he packed Ronaldinho and sold him, i just never heard about somebody paying that much on packs

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement