Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

FIFA 20 Ultimate Team

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,962 ✭✭✭Hogey007

I know we’re all pack addicts and the thoughts of getting a R9 or Eusebio will drive us to it but you can actually buy almost all those baby icons for cheaper than that sbc.
    And we don’t have the fallback like last year of being able to later on submit the rubbish icon into a better icon sbc.

Not touching this one myself, but what a gift it was because from selling all my busquets, Thiagos and cavanis I bought rttf dembele who has dropped 70k since yesterday as people sell up to do this crazily expensive sbc.
    (For reference, this sbc was circa 300k last year initially, rose to about 400k)

• Registered Users Posts: 13,685 ✭✭✭✭wonski

Not sure if it is just me, but the app doesn't show me weak foot and skills for players.

All have zero stars at this moment :)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,052 ✭✭✭ImANoob08

Yeah worked out well for me, cleared out the last of my psg players hitting around 550k in the bank now...

• Registered Users Posts: 430 ✭✭Lenny17123

wonski wrote:
    Not sure if it is just me, but the app doesn't show me weak foot and skills for players.

Same for me the last few days

• Registered Users Posts: 286 ✭✭GavK

I got 86 rated RB Puyol from the base icon upgrade sbc. Couldn’t have got worse as I picked 92 rated RB Zanetti from Icon swaps. Friend of mine got 91 rated CAM Maradona.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 11,880 ✭✭✭✭Rock Lesnar

Cant win a game today, hitting the post numerous times and conceding goals where defenders clear the ball only to hit opposition players to leave them in on a goal, amazing the difference in 24hra

Cant win a game today, hitting the post numerous times and conceding goals where defenders clear the ball only to hit opposition players to leave them in on a goal, amazing the difference in 24hra

I found Saturdays most difficult in the past. Not sure why, but Fridays and late Sundays evenings seemed much easier.

Just my experience. Haven't started fut champions this year yet, except one week when I signed up and only could play for an hour all weekend.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,601 ✭✭✭thecomedian

Futbin has that SBC at 594k, so realistically over 600k for a random base icon

• Registered Users Posts: 11,880 ✭✭✭✭Rock Lesnar

wonski wrote: »
    I found Saturdays most difficult in the past. Not sure why, but Fridays and late Sundays evenings seemed much easier.

Just my experience. Haven't started fut champions this year yet, except one week when I signed up and only could play for an hour all weekend.

Yeah packed it in for the day, same sh*t in rivals to, my keeper saves, ball rebounds to striker for tap in, his keeper saves, ball flies twenty yards over the bar

• Registered Users Posts: 6,766 ✭✭✭RossieMan

Futbin has that SBC at 594k, so realistically over 600k for a random base icon

Anyone doing it from nothing is mental. I did it for 20k.
    It's a no brainer if youve players. I've been getting duplicates every week and throwing them into random SBCs I didn't want. I've a potm Silva who Ill never use because I got untradables from rivals.
    There's value there for some People. It's a decent move from EA for a change.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,222 ✭✭✭Calvin

RossieMan wrote: »
    Anyone doing it from nothing is mental. I did it for 20k.
    It's a no brainer if youve players. I've been getting duplicates every week and throwing them into random SBCs I didn't want. I've a potm Silva who Ill never use because I got untradables from rivals.
    There's value there for some People. It's a decent move from EA for a change.

Same. I’ve the players in my club, could probably do it for about 50k. Been waiting for an SBC to throw Scream Ozil into as hes ****in dreadful.

90 rated David villa eoae sbc added.

There’s literally no way for me to fit him into my team at the moment

Edit: seems to be working out around 270k with awful packs as rewards

• Registered Users Posts: 19,769 ✭✭✭✭Osmosis Jones

David Villa's maybe my favourite non-Liverpool of all time but Christ they love him at EA, that's like 4 years in a row of him getting a 90+ rated SBC card.

Hogey007 wrote:
    There’s literally no way for me to fit him into my team at the moment

But you still want him don't you ha ha

Lenny17123 wrote: »
    But you still want him don't you ha ha

I do, he could fit the meta for this year perfect.

It’s available for a week so I’ll see what kind of reviews he gets.

• Registered Users Posts: 19,769 ✭✭✭✭Osmosis Jones

He no longer has his 5* weak foot for some reason

Hogey007 wrote:
    I do, he could fit the meta for this year perfect.

Looking at his stats he looks good... I'd say he'd be great to bring him on with 30 mins left against tired defenders. As you said tho best to see a few reviews first.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,469 ✭✭✭Adamcp898

Looks a good card. Would have him done in an instant but decided last minute to do that Paulinho SBC an hour ago and that took the last of my 85+ spare cards basically :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 6,222 ✭✭✭Calvin

I’ll probably do him during Black Friday lightning rounds... should be significantly cheaper then.

He should be cheaper to do next Friday when everybody is opening half price packs (or whatever the offer is for Black Friday)

They’ll most likely have “best of” cards in packs like last year so regardless of how the game is playing, people will buy packs and the fodder should take a hit

• Advertisement

I’ll probably do him during Black Friday lightning rounds... should be significantly cheaper then.

Haha beat me to it :D

Flash sbc up for an hour.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,229 ✭✭✭Gyan84

Gonna avoid doing Villa in the hope there'll be a Firmino IF on Wednesday.

If not I'll just hold on to my coins for futmas.

Anybody having issues with the web app ? If I hit the login button it just brings me back to the login button again with no errors or options.

Gyan84 wrote: »
    Gonna avoid doing Villa in the hope there'll be a Firmino IF on Wednesday.

If not I'll just hold on to my coins for futmas.

Anybody having issues with the web app ? If I hit the login button it just brings me back to the login button again with no errors or options.

Extremely unlikely that firmino would get an IF for 1 goal v palace, he didn’t get motm either so can’t see it.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,229 ✭✭✭Gyan84

Hogey007 wrote: »
    Extremely unlikely that firmino would get an IF for 1 goal v palace, he didn’t get motm either so can’t see it.

I don't think so either but if I was EA I'd load the totw with as many high rated players for black friday :pac:

Hogey007 wrote: »
    Flash sbc up for an hour.

Can't see it on the app.

Gyan84 wrote: »
    I don't think so either but if I was EA I'd load the totw with as many high rated players for black friday :pac:

Fair point actually, they was some very “dubious” additions for that totw last year so you could be onto something!

wonski wrote: »
    Can't see it on the app.

It’s called sueno libertardo, you should find it under ‘live’ there’s 12 mins left on it.

Only a rare mixed players pack so no big deal if you miss it

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 42,471 Mod ✭✭✭✭Lord TSC

Oooh, I'd be doing that Villa if I was trading still. Pop him in front of Mata :P

• Advertisement

Promes with 2 for Ajax, we might eventually get that upgrade to his otw

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement