Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

FIFA 20 Ultimate Team

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5,469 ✭✭✭Adamcp898

GavK wrote: »
    Week 4 - Silver objective “featured battle” states “play a match against this weeks featured squad in squad battles on min. Semi-Pro difficulty”. Is that against the Fernando Palomo team or the Team of the week team ?

The Palomo team. I made that mistake too :o

• Registered Users Posts: 17,443 ✭✭✭✭Blazer

GavK wrote: »
    Week 4 - Silver objective “featured battle” states “play a match against this weeks featured squad in squad battles on min. Semi-Pro difficulty”. Is that against the Fernando Palomo team or the Team of the week team ?

It would be against the Palomo team.

Meh new SBC up.
    Fabregas and Bailey.
    Hoping for a PL card at 7.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,962 ✭✭✭Hogey007

There’s a Joshua king player moments in objectives and cesc flashback, nice link for anyone trying to fit David villa in.

Also a Leon Bailey player moments.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,766 ✭✭✭RossieMan

Hogey007 wrote:
    There’s a Joshua king player moments in objectives and cesc flashback, nice link for anyone trying to fit David villa in.

Apart from the fact that fabregas looks awful. Thaigo looks more playable.

RossieMan wrote: »

Haha hadn’t even looked into stats, just seen what was new.
    Doesn’t look that bad with an engine chem but too pricey at 135k, 80k or so woulda been fair

• Advertisement

So that was their super Sunday anyway?? A bit underwhelming to be fair.

• Registered Users Posts: 19,769 ✭✭✭✭Osmosis Jones

Ligue 1 81+ upgrade pack:

Screenshot-20191201-190110.jpg

:D

^^ he's back and continuing right where he left off with at Fifa 18 :D

• Registered Users Posts: 6,222 ✭✭✭Calvin

****in hell. This Brazilian icon swap is a pain in the arse... 10 games and I’ve only 3 wins :pac:

EDIT: to drown my sorrows, I thought I’d do a tradeable and untradeable TOTW pack. Both times the poxy 84 Spanish GK ffs :pac:

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 42,471 Mod ✭✭✭✭Lord TSC

Really? In what way?

• Advertisement

Lord TSC wrote: »
    Really? In what way?

I think Fabregas looks way better apart from not having the 5* skills. But he's superior to Thiago in pace, passing and shooting. Perfect for a CAM I reckon.

Lord TSC wrote:
    Really? In what way?

He's about 20k and not 130k. Both are similarly rated for a CM with a maestro chem style.

SBCs have been terrible value so far this year, vardy being the exception but even his card plays very meh.

He's about 20k and not 130k. Both are similarly rated for a CM with a maestro chem style.

SBCs have been terrible value so far this year, vardy being the exception but even his card plays very meh.

yeah value wise definitely.
    I can't get over the price of icons this year...they've a bit more realistic this year around.
    If Zola and Costa are cheap enough this year I'll definitely go for them. No frakking grinding my ass off this year...just play it nice and handily with no pressure for a super team.

• Registered Users Posts: 13,685 ✭✭✭✭wonski

Anybody else noticed that ground passes from free kicks after an offside etc are mad fast now after last patch? Do they have a scale to work on or is it just either 0 or 10...?

I gently pressed an x few times and almost killed few of my players :)

Tried 8 more ligue 1 upgrades and no IF mbappe so just bloody bought him :D

• Registered Users Posts: 6,222 ✭✭✭Calvin

Hogey007 wrote: »
    Tried 8 more ligue 1 upgrades and no IF mbappe so just bloody bought him :D

I gutted my club for the upgrades.. mostly 83s and higher, 88 Cavani being my best. Accidentally submitted 11 rares for one of the regular upgrades too :pac: downside is I don’t have many first owner players left for the next set of swaps

• Registered Users Posts: 19,769 ✭✭✭✭Osmosis Jones

Ended up going 20-6 in WL, was gonna do the usual and stop once I hit 14 wins but Mbappe's a joke. Packed him when I was 8-4 and then went 12-2 in the games he played.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,880 ✭✭✭✭Rock Lesnar

Jeez games against teams set up in november and december feel so much different to other teams, my players are rubbish against them, while their mediocre players are world beaters, i didnt play WL, just couldnt be bothered, played Rivals and won enough to be comfortably ranked 1st for this week, and cleared out the rubbish in my club by doing the bundesliga upgrade SBC's, some nice pick ups for my squad, TOTW Forsberg and Mario Gotze probably the best

Any of ye lads use Ultimate scream Guerreiro from Dortmund, thinking of buying him and selling Coutinho

Jeez games against teams set up in november and december feel so much different to other teams, my players are rubbish against them, while their mediocre players are world beaters, i didnt play WL, just couldnt be bothered, played Rivals and won enough to be comfortably ranked 1st for this week, and cleared out the rubbish in my club by doing the bundesliga upgrade SBC's, some nice pick ups for my squad, TOTW Forsberg and Mario Gotze probably the best

Any of ye lads use Ultimate scream Guerreiro from Dortmund, thinking of buying him and selling Coutinho

im sure you know this, but being rank 1 now means nothing.
    you need to be there at 6am(i think its this time now) Thursday morning.

Gotze is terrible, as is Forsberg. some decent CB's in Bundeliga though. Zakaria is a very decent Cm option.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,880 ✭✭✭✭Rock Lesnar

im sure you know this, but being rank 1 now means nothing.
    you need to be there at 6am(i think its this time now) Thursday morning.

Gotze is terrible, as is Forsberg. some decent CB's in Bundeliga though. Zakaria is a very decent Cm option.

Ah yeah i know that, but iv'e enough points already in the bank, had a good run of wins over the weekend, im not using either apart from Gotze, who ive managed to get 7 goals out of him in 5 matches, i bought Kimmich on saturday and sold him already, 86ovr and terrible, haven't got Zakaria, will look for him, alternating between Witzel, Martinez, and TOTW Delaney and McKinnie as my CDM's

• Advertisement

Decided to do a TOTW upgrade and a Ligue 1 81+. Got IF Forserg and a pair of 82's. I should've known better of course given how bad my pack luck is. As in I don't bother opening even the packs from objectives etc., constantly sitting on 40-50+ :o

• Registered Users Posts: 5,200 ✭✭✭hots

Ended up going 20-6 in WL, was gonna do the usual and stop once I hit 14 wins but Mbappe's a joke. Packed him when I was 8-4 and then went 12-2 in the games he played.

Also packed him, also found him insane, playing him up front with Balotelli and Dybala and Politano on the wings, great fun.

They've added a 81-87 player upgrade SBC. The most pointless one yet.

• Registered Users Posts: 13,685 ✭✭✭✭wonski

Adamcp898 wrote: »

Only requires 5 golds and no rating so I might do few with bronze cards...

no it's the best one yet surely? 5 non-rares and 6 bronzes? I'll rinse everything worthless through that if I get the chance, bulk up the club with some SBC fodder. Should see the price of 83s/84s come down a bit I'd imagine.

82+rated added and 2 more flashes too.

wonski wrote: »
    Only requires 5 golds and no rating so I might do few with bronze cards...
    hots wrote: »
    no it's the best one yet surely? 5 non-rares and 6 bronzes? I'll rinse everything worthless through that if I get the chance, bulk up the club with some SBC fodder. Should see the price of 83s/84s come down a bit I'd imagine.

Son is about the only 87 card worth anything though?

Ben yedder IF 85 rated in packs for another 18 hours or so too :)

5 golds and 6 bronzes is going to cost ~3000 (if you're paying for them), there's plenty of 81-87s worth more than that. Maybe not much chance of getting anything playable but loads that are good SBC fodder. I won't be going and buying cards for it mind, but will rinse my club a bit... all the 81s/82s can get pumped into that 82+ one probably.

• Advertisement

hots wrote: »
    5 golds and 6 bronzes is going to cost ~3000 (if you're paying for them), there's plenty of 81-87s worth more than that. Maybe not much chance of getting anything playable but loads that are good SBC fodder. I won't be going and buying cards for it mind, but will rinse my club a bit... all the 81s/82s can get pumped into that 82+ one probably.

The cards you get are untradeable of course. I know everybody has plenty of dross lying in their club but the 81-87 in the vast amount of cases is only going to give you some more in return. The 82+ at least has the chance, no matter how small, of getting an end-game card.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement