Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

FIFA 20 Ultimate Team

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,230 ✭✭✭Gyan84

Anybody find any good players for trading ?

I was having luck buying Kolasinac for 1300 and selling for 1600/1700 but people seem to bid over the buy now price in the past hour.

Have 15k and trying to get 20k and then buy my starter team.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,308 ✭✭✭Pyjamarama

Ignore

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,320 ✭✭✭v3ttel

Gyan84 wrote: »

I was having luck buying Kolasinac for 1300 and selling for 1600/1700 but people seem to bid over the buy now price in the past hour.

Have a look at runthefutmarket video on youtube. He gives some generic tips on how he makes coins. Don't use the specific players he uses, as there will be thousands trying to jump on those players, but use it as a generic frame work.

Basically, he has a list of players - he'll spend a couple of mins trying to snipe low BINs, and list the player up immediately for one of the lowest BINs. That gives him small but quick profits. If he can't find a player, he'll move on to the next one rather than sit on one player. The idea is to be in the right place at the right time, and not stuck on one thing which may not work.

Personally, I haven't been able to do that too successfully. I find it's best to open bid on items. You can often get items on open bid, and can sell them BIN for 200-500 coins more. It's a small profit off every card, but if you list 100 of them at a time, and only sell 10 every cycle, it adds up very quickly.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 19,834 ✭✭✭✭Osmosis Jones

My trick so far has been to check Futbin's SBC solutions, go to the highest rated ones and then search for players used in them. They usually rise massively in price because everyone's buying them to follow the SBC guide but this early on in the game there are a lot of people just listing their bronzes and silvers for min price so you can get some snipes. Just a minute ago I got a silver French CAM for 200c that then sold for 1100.

EDIT: Another just bought for 700 and sold for 2300.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,962 ✭✭✭Hogey007

Ok so the leaked sancho potm pics were clearly fake as lewa won it

https://twitter.com/eafussball/status/1175046957447942144?s=21

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,222 ✭✭✭Calvin

Anyone know the cheapest place to buy PS+?

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 42,487 Mod ✭✭✭✭Lord TSC

Hogey007 wrote: »
    Ok so the leaked sancho potm pics were clearly fake as lewa won it

https://twitter.com/eafussball/status/1175046957447942144?s=21

Oh, cool.

I was holding off buying Sancho in case he won, but if he's not, I'll grab him properly then. His loan card is fun.

Ended up building this as my starter team for 20k:
    fifa.jpg

It's pretty meh in attack so I hope to fit in Inaki Williams or Morales soon.

Played one game of squad battles with the random bronzes it gives you at the start to raise coins and my 60 rated center back managed to kick a cross straight into his face causing on own goal. Not the best start :o

Gyan84 wrote: »

I'll give a rough list of players I'm using.

Giroud, Maguire, Pope, Rulli, Dani Ceb, Jiminez, Milner, Zouma, Ruben Neves.

Those are the ones I've been flipping for the last 24 hours. Buying at lowest price possible, putting them back up for about 1000 more. So, for instance....

Maguire - Current price 2200 - Listing at 3300
    Giroud - Current price 1900 - Listing at 3100
    Pope/Rulli - Current price 1100 - Listing at 1900.
    Jiminez - Current price 2400 - Listing at 3700 (Had a few sales at 4700 though).

And so on. A lot of it's trial and error; I've had a few players I've quickly dropped, and I've starting looking at higher priced cards now too.

Can't be arsed with the "Snipe and relist at BIN" method. Just mass list at high prices, getting 5 or 6 sales a cycle.

Lord TSC wrote: »
    Oh, cool.

I was holding off buying Sancho in case he won, but if he's not, I'll grab him properly then. His loan card is fun.

Yeah I picked up sancho now too. Just need Brandt and/or havertz and then rousillan at lb and I’m set for first couple of weeks.

I’m not sure if I’ll stay on bundesliga though, an 86/87 sancho potm was swaying me but not convinced now, I couldn’t see that lewandowski being in my team beyond 2 months and I don’t really want to pump 200k or so into an untradeable I don’t see lasting for at least a few months. (I just don’t think he’d suit me, not overly fond of the slow but clinical players like him and Kane)
    I suppose we got very lucky in the prem last year with hazard winning sept potm and auba following month cos I got 2 players who stayed in my team until around April.
    Be interesting to see who wins sept potm in prem, if it’s Son or mane I can see myself switching to prem, if it’s say Tammy Abraham I’m not so sure.

• Advertisement

Hogey007 wrote: »
    I’m not sure if I’ll stay on bundesliga though, an 86/87 sancho potm was swaying me but not convinced now

I played a few games today with Werner being my main draw, but I'm not 100% sold currently. Not by Werner but by those around him.

Sancho and Akanji are so expensive, though I worry I'm just still stuck in the old mindset of not wanting to spend 30k on an 84, lol.

EDIT: Like, a quick glance at the Italian leagues, and I can get Naingollan, SMS and Lozano for about the same price as Sancho....

• Registered Users Posts: 5,209 ✭✭✭Redzer7

6K Fifa points in... Kane, Oblak, Sancho, Marcelo, Goretzka and IF Aurier, will open the other 6k tomorrow.

What's everyone's opinion on game play? Just played two division placement matches, won 1 and drew the other. I like it but it's gonna take some getting used to. Completely different feel but that's not a bad thing,
    Kane is an absolute beast.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,146 ✭✭✭piplip87

Haha so much for me going to play without play this year. Absolutely horrendous that to have any chance early on you have to spend a few quid.

82 POTW Pelligrini is what I'll be building the starter team around.

Will be parking UT until payday and drop a few quid in.

One major complaint. 4-2-3-1 would be much better if you could convert Right sided attackers to RAM.

My first team of the year pic.

20190920-201059.jpg

4 Spurs players and me an Arsenal fan, makes me feel dirty.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,139 ✭✭✭martineatworld

Oh wow.

There was meant to be an picture attachment but it was too large.

Just packed Ronaldo...!

Just got Ousmane Dembele from the MMs, first notable pull of the year, selling for 50k now but think I'll hold on and hope he rises on full release.

If anyone's looking for a player to snipe look for the French RM Salibur, he instantly sells for 3600 and because he's non-rare people keep listing him for low prices, just got 4 for under 1500 in like 10 minutes. Of course I figure this out right before my access is about to run out :p

Screenshot-2019-09-20-at-20-51-53.png
    Screenshot-2019-09-20-at-20-51-47.png

Gonna switch away from the front three of Werner/Melan/Memphis to try this for a few games, mainly cause I'm finding running to the by-line and passing in to the middle to be my most effective strategy so far.

NXyafhu.png

Well that's me done until Tuesday, time's up. Pretty happy with this team I've put together without buying FP and considering I don't have access to the web app.

Screenshot-2019-09-20-at-22-36-52.png

Still have 20 minutes remaining on the trial but I'm saving that for Sunday so I can open my Squad Battles rewards, got to Elite 3 but I'm guessing I'll be down to Gold 1 or 2 by then.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 13,685 ✭✭✭✭wonski

Only have 100 gold cards in my club, opened 3 players non rare pack and got 2 duplicates.

What were the odds :)

• Advertisement

Finding the bpm effective for the early grind because he Swiss league players are selling for 700 with marquee matchups and bronzes are being used in the starter sbc’s too.

I even managed to pack a tow player :D the 72 rated keeper.

Done two SBCs today and packed IF Nani in both of them ha.

EDIT: Also lads when you've bought players for SBCs on the companion app you can just filter most recent buys and they all come up so you don't have to add them to the SBCs one by one.

Packed Werner, sold him on for 45k, great price for an 83.

Mystery ball is awesome.
    KOTH is ok, but the lack of rules actually makes it a bit too chaotic imo.
    Swaps is not great at this point, especially if you’ve got a good team. It’s massively unbalanced if you lose three of your top players for three dross players.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 19,306 ✭✭✭✭Drumpot

So you guys are buying loads of packs and selling/buying players onthe fifa 20 companion app?

As I said, I got the full game (100e version where you get the most packs with the game) and thought I would get a lot more packs immediately (got 2 or 3).

Drumpot wrote: »
    So you guys are buying loads of packs and selling/buying players onthe fifa 20 companion app?

As I said, I got the full game (100e version where you get the most packs with the game) and thought I would get a lot more packs immediately (got 2 or 3).

Yeah bought fifa points on console and opened them on companion app, I do most of my trading on that anyways.

Have about 2 hours left on the trial, undecided whether to play the last of my division ranking games or play the volta mode.

I enjoyed the mystery ball one as well even though some of the boosts are vastly better than others. King of the hill is a bit meh although that could be because I played against a guy who ran the length of the pitch and dabbed when he scored, in a friendly game mode :rolleyes:

I can't defend at all. Was playing squad battles on world class and conceded 4 to a team who's main striker was mascherano. Cheaping out on the defence and goalkeeper of my starter team seems to be a mistake as I've conceded a good few to my keeper flapping the ball straight to the striker in the box.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 19,306 ✭✭✭✭Drumpot

Redzer7 wrote: »
    Yeah bought fifa points on console and opened them on companion app, I do most of my trading on that anyways.

Have about 2 hours left on the trial, undecided whether to play the last of my division ranking games or play the volta mode.

Trial? Do you mean demo that you can download?

Trial? Do you mean demo that you can download?

No EA access, you get 10 hours of play for €3.99. It gives you a discount on Fifa points too and also buying the game. I got the €100 quid version for €89.99.

Edit: If you haven't got it yet Drumpot and have a strong internet connection I'd definitely recommend it.

• Advertisement

Not 100% sure if this was cleared up, but you’ll get two packs a week for the next 20 weeks from that version, iirc.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement