Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

FIFA 20 Ultimate Team

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 17,443 ✭✭✭✭Blazer

hots wrote: »
    Player switching is the one moan I see on here and reddit that I agree with all the time, it's absolute manure. No idea why either, I know it's more important now with more manual defending so maybe I notice it more, but in previous years it didn't seem this bad.

It’s never really bothered me. But today it was ridiculous. I had about 5 players near the player with the ball all within 15 yards and it switches to Aguero and Vardy first who were about 40 yards away.

Also had a game where I got ucl Martinez.
    Played him at CDM and he was hilarious.
    My opponents striker had the ball at his feet doing little dribbles around the box.
    Martinez is standing there motionless looking down at the ball exactly 2 yards at best and doing absolutely nada.
    Another player eventually takes the ball of my opponent and we break upfield with Aguero putting A through pass for who I was really hoping was Vardy...but nope..it was bloody Martinez busting his ass to get into my opponents box at 48 ****in pace.
    I switched over to COD after that and killed a ****load of people who all suspiciously looked like Martinez.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,469 ✭✭✭Adamcp898

So they went the extra expensive route..........

2 x 86, 2 x 87, & 3 x 89

• Registered Users Posts: 6,766 ✭✭✭RossieMan

Messi looks decentish value. If you've the coins definitely stick with the market version. He's going to be 2 million coins or so.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,200 ✭✭✭hots

Adamcp898 wrote: »

2 x 86, 2 x 87, & 3 x 89

Best option I think... Might it be so expensive that it's unreachable and doesn't nuke the market?

• Registered Users Posts: 6,962 ✭✭✭Hogey007

2 x 86, 2 x 87, & 3 x 89

They did, his 96 card was 2.1 mil,
    I’d say that sbc will be similar price.

Unless you’ve a tonne of high rated untradeables you’d be better off buying him.

Unlikely to complete it myself, I’d have to change too much to get him in.

I’ll see what the price settles at though, I’m no good at estimating them but looks expensive.

• Advertisement

Best option I think... Might it be so expensive that it's unreachable and doesn't nuke the market?

Yep, the vast majority aren't going to even consider this. No profit for me.

Yeah to be honest, I’m ok with it being expensive, we shouldn’t be seeing everyone with a 96 Messi in December.

Yep, the vast majority aren't going to even consider this. No profit for me.

Holding my fodder til tomorrow anyway and see what way they price son (if it’s him)

Hogey007 wrote: »
    Holding my fodder til tomorrow anyway and see what way they price son (if it’s him)

Yeah mulling over what to do here. Either re-list now or just sit and treat it like stocking up for FUTMAS. Part of me is tempted to sell it off as quickly as possible and see if I can get enough coins to buy one of the elite cards that tumbled in price over the last week in anticipation for Messi.

Yeah mulling over what to do here. Either re-list now or just sit and treat it like stocking up for FUTMAS. Part of me is tempted to sell it off as quickly as possible and see if I can get enough coins to buy one of the elite cards that tumbled in price over the last week in anticipation for Messi.

Should have shifted my Hazard before this, lost a good bit of value I would imagine and he's my only tradeable worth big money... Chucked up a few 89/88s at silly prices just to see if I get any nibbles but they'll be used in SBCs if not anyway.

• Advertisement

Should have shifted my Hazard before this, lost a good bit of value I would imagine and he's my only tradeable worth big money... Chucked up a few 89/88s at silly prices just to see if I get any nibbles but they'll be used in SBCs if not anyway.

Hang on to it. It'll rise again now as people realise they can't afford Messi and begin to buy back their teams.

Hang on to it. It'll rise again now as people realise they can't afford Messi and begin to buy back their teams.

Yeah hopefully, fairly sure he was 300K when I packed him, and hovering down at 220ish now

• Registered Users Posts: 42,092 ✭✭✭✭Scorpion Sting

Will Neymar go up much? I bought him nearly 2 weeks ago for 1.04 million. PS4 by the way.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,766 ✭✭✭RossieMan

hots wrote:
    Yeah hopefully, fairly sure he was 300K when I packed him, and hovering down at 220ish now

It really won't. Market is only going one way now. If you aren't using, sell up.

Will Neymar go up much? I bought him nearly 2 weeks ago for 1.04 million. PS4 by the way.

I'm in the same boat as you mate so I hope so :pac: Bought Neymar for 1.07 around the same time. I reckon the premium cards will though. I imagine there's a lot of people scrambling to buy back their teams they sold off in anticipation. Won't be instant though with how this is falling right before FUTMAS.

There's a little bit of a panic sell of 86+ cards now going on for anyone who's got the coins to invest btw as people try to get out

Haven't looked at his graph but think Hazard's price was already around 250k even before Messi was announced :/

Got depay IF from untradeable rivals pack, that’ll do nicely.

Couldn’t open packs earlier as had a duplicate 86 Martinez and was holding for the Messi sbc, just fired him into the cuadrado one then rather than discarding him.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 134 ✭✭matthewmurdock

After the low of getting Shearer from base icon pack last week, I did the 86+ Fut Champions upgrade and got Reus, who fits straight into my team. Shearer out, and untradeable IF Ndidi replaced by newly purchased Kante. Coin balance at 0.

Next upgrade is defense, want to save for Van Dijk.

• Registered Users Posts: 42,092 ✭✭✭✭Scorpion Sting

After the low of getting Shearer from base icon pack last week, I did the 86+ Fut Champions upgrade and got Reus, who fits straight into my team. Shearer out, and untradeable IF Ndidi replaced by newly purchased Kante. Coin balance at 0.

Next upgrade is defense, want to save for Van Dijk.

I have Reus’ NIF card since the start and it’s my favourite card. You’re gonna have a lot of fun with that inform.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,601 ✭✭✭thecomedian

TOTGS Messi has now jumped back up in price, over 2.5M

• Advertisement

Bought about 30 Rodri tonight for 8.5k.
    Pity his max is only 15k but they might increase it for futmas which is starting tomorrow at 6.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,222 ✭✭✭Calvin

Yep. Will be worthwhile to pick up fodder over the next couple hours + next morning. 83-86 especially worth it... picked up a lot of Draxler and Gueye for <1.8k this morning. Think they were 4.8k last week for the TOTW SBC.

• Registered Users Posts: 13,685 ✭✭✭✭wonski

It is laughable when you log to the app and receive message stating that the 0 stars skills and wf was just visual issue and they fixed it.

And then you realize they didn't fix nothing.

Good update EA :)

• Registered Users Posts: 11,880 ✭✭✭✭Rock Lesnar

Lads whats the story with that new Tolisso card, i went on last night and he was selling for 20k with a buy now price of 50k, yet i seen current bids on him for 130k, i bought him for 19k as he suits my bundesliga team but why would people pay 130k when he was available for alot cheaper, is it a case of 1st batch of cards out so people bumped up the price

• Registered Users Posts: 1,310 ✭✭✭blaa85

Lads whats the story with that new Tolisso card, i went on last night and he was selling for 20k with a buy now price of 50k, yet i seen current bids on him for 130k, i bought him for 19k as he suits my bundesliga team but why would people pay 130k when he was available for alot cheaper, is it a case of 1st batch of cards out so people bumped up the price

Coin distribution. Think his max bin 200k so people buying coins will list him at a unique price point and seller will bid on him.

Would've considered Son but won't be touching that Mane card. Too much for an untradeable card I'll barely use.

1x85, 1x86, 2x87, 1x88

Would've considered Son but won't be touching that Mane card. Too much for an untradeable card I'll barely use.

1x85, 1x86, 2x87, 1x88

Same as that. Not that it’s not a good card but just wouldn’t suit my team and is very pricey.

Can’t see him having any impact on fodder.

Hogey007 wrote: »
    Same as that. Not that it’s not a good card but just wouldn’t suit my team and is very pricey.

Can’t see him having any impact on fodder.

Nope. Hoping 6 pm will bring something for FUTMAS but can't see it being a big card after Messi & now Mane.

• Registered Users Posts: 900 ✭✭✭seamie78

is FUTMAS on this evening

• Advertisement

in fairness a few mid range 85-88 range of cards would be fine for the majority of people really.
    Good enough to get into their teams and not overly expensive.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement