Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

FIFA 20 Ultimate Team

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 19,769 ✭✭✭✭Osmosis Jones

Okay they've officially lost their minds. 2x84 rated squads and an 85 rated squad for this card, that's nearly 200k:

LUKE-BAKIO.png

• Registered Users Posts: 13,685 ✭✭✭✭wonski

Market crashed I think. My ucl live Mahrez down to 199k from 280k in a day... After the upgrade.

Unless futbin is wrong.

Mbappe 800k.

Thats worse than I thought.

86 rating to get 84 Malcuit is a bit rich, too.

• Registered Users Posts: 17,443 ✭✭✭✭Blazer

wonski wrote: »
    86 rating to get 84 Malcuit is a bit rich, too.

You can just imagine the premise league ones then.

Malcuit's a tough one, he's not good value at all but he'll probably be the best French RB in the game from now until TOTS.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,962 ✭✭✭Hogey007

Jaysus that sbc for the mega pack is a bit insane.
    Requires loyalty!!

Hogey007 wrote: »
    Jaysus that sbc for the mega pack is a bit insane.
    Requires loyalty!!

Check your clubs for wide midfield and fullbacks though, lots have gone to 4K plus with the insane chemistry requirements

Sold about 80k worth there

Varane if down to 300k.

I might buy him tonight.

wonski wrote: »
    Varane if down to 300k.

I might buy him tonight.

The upgrade on his base is absolutely minuscule!

Compare them on futbin with say shadow on both and the important areas for a centre back have only a tiny difference. Just something to check before you buy :)

The upgrade on his base is absolutely minuscule!

Compare them on futbin with say shadow on both and the important areas for a centre back have only a tiny difference. Just something to check before you buy :)

Aware of that... Still at a price I can afford so why not ;)

Was over 400k a day ago.

Lots of bargains today.

• Advertisement

So Schmeichel? Any bit decent?
    I doubt Guardiola will get in ahead of Gbamin at CDM?
    No point in wasting my tokens on him or Okocha so there’s only the big Dane left.

Blazer wrote: »
    So Schmeichel? Any bit decent?
    I doubt Guardiola will get in ahead of Gbamin at CDM?
    No point in wasting my tokens on him or Okocha so there’s only the big Dane left.

Oh he’s worse than awful!! I’m not kidding, I’m a united fan so grew up watching him and had tokens spare after getting zanetti but he’s abysmal.
    He has 2 or 3 absolute howlers per game and usually lead to a goal.
    I don’t know why ea screwed him over so bad but he’s tragic!

Schmeichel is 113k on the market.

That should tell you how not good he is.

Guess is Guardiola and run 4231 v2 or whatever it is with 2 x CDM :)

• Registered Users Posts: 6,766 ✭✭✭RossieMan

If schmeichel required 1 game to unlock him, I wouldn't play that game.

He's absolutely tragic for a base icon, they've really broken something on the card. Pretty much everything flies past him.

Did another base icon pack tonight as futmas looks a complete scam, baby blanc. Not the best, somehow he's a million coins. Not sure of how. His passing is pretty good from the few games I've played.

Lique 1 futmas SBC (Fekir) -87 rated squad)and Serie A (Douglas Costa)- 86 rated squad
    Objective is Lique 1 for Thiago Mendes..pretty straightforward.

Just shows that yesterdays 3 x 84 rated squads was obviously a screwup on EA's behalf.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,601 ✭✭✭thecomedian

Lique 1 futmas SBC (Fekir) -87 rated squad)and Serie A (Douglas Costa)- 86 rated squad

Just shows that yesterdays 3 x 84 rated squads was obviously a screwup on EA's behalf.

Fekir isn’t a bad upgrade, but an 87 squad for him ???
    No thanks

200k ish for fekir and about 150k for costa.

Imagine how expensive rashford will be tomorrow if leaks are correct

• Closed Accounts Posts: 134 ✭✭matthewmurdock

Really?

86 IF Fekir is going for 24k vs the 200k the untradable SBC for 87 Fekir is going for. Incredibly overpriced, again.

Douglas Costa is 150k for an unusable card because he has 65 finishing, under 80 stamina and 3* weak foot (which might be ok except for the finishing).

Terrible again.

It's just crazy to me that the first big promo of the year gives such amazing upgrades to cards, and then the future promos all give tiny upgrades equivalent to the player getting one TOTW card.

Screenshot-2019-12-15-at-18-06-50.pngScreenshot-2019-12-15-at-18-01-59.png

• Advertisement

yeah the futmas has been a joke the past 2 years...remember Firminho's and De Bruyne's cards.
    At least those lasted right upto and beyond tots.
    Gbamin is a great card alright but the rest of them are crap.

Back in 18 this card only cost an 81 rated squad

Screenshot-2019-12-14-at-22-57-39.png

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 42,471 Mod ✭✭✭✭Lord TSC

yeah the futmas has been a joke the past 2 years...remember Firminho's and De Bruyne's cards.
    At least those lasted right upto and beyond tots.
    Gbamin is a great card alright but the rest of them are crap.

Which is the problem, I'd fear.

They don't really want you having promo cards that last you months. If you settle on a team now and don't change it till May, they can't make money off you.

They'd rather rinse you for minor upgrades now, and make sure they have room to rinse you again next month for the next set of minor upgrades...

Cheapest FUTMAS SBCs so far have been for 84 rated squads, by this day in 18 you could get all of these cards for less than that:

8QmzJQC.png

• Registered Users Posts: 6,222 ✭✭✭Calvin

Played about 20 games this weekend and genuinely have only 4 wins to show for it... 2 of those from squad battles :pac:

I’ve tried so many diff players and nothing seems to be clicking at all for me. Had the likes of EOAE Villa, Dembele, Martial etc etc and they’re all so slow and sluggish, not sure what’s going wrong. Started off the game very well, I’d say a 70% win rate and now I’m almost at a 1:1 W/L ratio... almost on the verge of giving up :pac:

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 42,471 Mod ✭✭✭✭Lord TSC

Fekir’s 86 IF is 24k on the market.
    His 87 Futmas card is 200k

That’s a shocking discrepancy....

• Registered Users Posts: 5,469 ✭✭✭Adamcp898

Haven’t looked at much of the FUTMAS stuff since Friday, pretty meh so far. Nothing to even generate some card sales. My WL will finish 20-8

They really just have let their greed completely take over, futmas should be a bit of fun, cheap versions of cards that wouldn’t usually get informs but instead they’ve just given overpriced sbc after sbc while shamelessly releasing a +1 of the best players in the world in the form of poty nominees to get everyone buying packs again.
    Tbh it’s just lazy and boring and devalues everyone’s team, my team is worth about 600k less than it was a week ago.

But sure look, it’s working for them, people continue to lap up their packs.
    The likes of us on forums, Reddit etc are a very very tiny minority of the fifa player base.

They really just have let their greed completely take over, futmas should be a bit of fun, cheap versions of cards that wouldn’t usually get informs but instead they’ve just given overpriced sbc after sbc while shamelessly releasing a +1 of the best players in the world in the form of poty nominees to get everyone buying packs again.
    Tbh it’s just lazy and boring and devalues everyone’s team, my team is worth about 600k less than it was a week ago.

But sure look, it’s working for them, people continue to lap up their packs.
    The likes of us on forums, Reddit etc are a very very tiny minority of the fifa player base.

It’s already boring me as well.
    I’ve not a bad team and with the way it’s going I’ll be spending more time away from Fifa than with it.

• Advertisement

It’s already boring me as well.
    I’ve not a bad team and with the way it’s going I’ll be spending more time away from Fifa than with it.

I’m playing it I’d say less than half the amount I did fifa 19, I’m hanging on at the moment to see who’s in the second batch of icons but with the poor gameplay (button delay etc) and ea greed I’m really doing my best to just stay playing

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement