Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

FIFA 20 Ultimate Team

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,310 ✭✭✭blaa85

Cheers, I'll take the coins. Been a while since I packed anything decent. Parades was my best red pick, can't even remember the other guy I had to pick but he was 81 rated.

• Registered Users Posts: 5 FakeTaxi89

I have 7 icon swap cards built up. I dont want schmichael, okocha or gaurdiola..

Can i use the 7 icon swap cards for the next batch when they are released today/tomorrow?

• Registered Users Posts: 42,092 ✭✭✭✭Scorpion Sting

FakeTaxi89 wrote: »
    I have 7 icon swap cards built up. I dont want schmichael, okocha or gaurdiola..

Can i use the 7 icon swap cards for the next batch when they are released today/tomorrow?
    Nope.

• Registered Users Posts: 17,443 ✭✭✭✭Blazer

Get Guardiola , he’s not half bad actually.

Blazer wrote: »
    Get Guardiola , he’s not half bad actually.

gutted i cant save them for the next batch. I would love nesta tbh but dont think im gonna get the extra 2 swap cards betwen here and the deadline.

• Advertisement

gutted i cant save them for the next batch. I would love nesta tbh but dont think im gonna get the extra 2 swap cards betwen here and the deadline.

Get one of them anyway. Could always throw it into a sbc later on

• Registered Users Posts: 11,880 ✭✭✭✭Rock Lesnar

Lads i was clearing out my club and putting lads up for sale, found i have a Silver CB called Magnani, was actually gonna quick sell him, until i checked his price on the market, didnt find many of him but his value was over 10k, so i listed him and theres already a bid of 10k on him, any idea why that is? is it cos there is so few of him?

On a seperate note, didnt take rival coins this morning, took the packs, had about 8 or 9 to open, best player i got was Anderson of west ham, i'll be taking the coins again in future

• Registered Users Posts: 6,962 ✭✭✭Hogey007

Lads i was clearing out my club and putting lads up for sale, found i have a Silver CB called Magnani, was actually gonna quick sell him, until i checked his price on the market, didnt find many of him but his value was over 10k, so i listed him and theres already a bid of 10k on him, any idea why that is? is it cos there is so few of him?

On a seperate note, didnt take rival coins this morning, took the packs, had about 8 or 9 to open, best player i got was Anderson of west ham, i'll be taking the coins again in future

The silver player probably was from Brescia? They’re stupidly expensive from the serie a league sbc or 1 or 2 other leagues have expensive teams too, paderborn or something in bundesliga.

Same on packs, took untradeable and best was 83 poty nominee taglifico, been getting absolute muck in packs for a while now.

Hogey007 wrote: »
    The silver player probably was from Brescia?

Yeah he is from Brescia, currently over 10k, i didnt know i had him until i started the clear out

Edit, just bought for his max price of 16k

• Registered Users Posts: 6,962 ✭✭✭Hogey007

Yeah he is from Brescia, currently over 10k, i didnt know i had him until i started the clear out

Edit, just bought for his max price of 16k

Happy days, a nice handy 16k for you :)

• Advertisement

Hogey007 wrote: »
    Happy days, a nice handy 16k for you :)

I have Balotelli from a pack to, dont think he'll reach 16k lol

Blazer wrote: »
    Get one of them anyway. Could always throw it into a sbc later on

Schmichael, pep or okocha. Which one should i go for?

I have toty ederson so dont need schmichael IMO.
    I also have pogba + flash paulihno so reluctant to get pep.
    Played against a few teams with okocha and he seemed decent, would i be better off to take the plunge on him?

• Registered Users Posts: 6,766 ✭✭✭RossieMan

Played against a few teams with okocha and he seemed decent, would i be better off to take the plunge on him?

all of them are awful, being honest.

okocha is probably your best bet, you might have some fun with him, but hes really not great. TOTW Mahrez is better, for sure.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,200 ✭✭✭hots

Pep is the best of those from what I've played against. Schmeichel seems to be coded wrong he's that poor, Okocha is very meh. Pep in the middle is handy for links and holds his own as a good holding midfielder against me I've found.

• Registered Users Posts: 13,685 ✭✭✭✭wonski

Having tried both Okocha and Pep I would go for Pep. I actually still play him and he is definitely more useful due to position.

Avoid Schmeichel. You can have top goalkeepers now in price range 25-60k, and GK doesn't really offer any links advantage at all.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,469 ✭✭✭Adamcp898

Any of you try out that Modric card yet?

Having second thoughts about doing it now. He would be replacing base de Jong in a 433(4) with Hagi and FB Paulinho and his lack of Def along with a high/high workrate might leave me a little short at times. That and I'm convinced EA will bring out a better SBC option in the next week or two, that Modric card has mopped up a lot of 83/84's from the market, including all I had for sale and it might be worth saving my fodder for something else.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,310 ✭✭✭blaa85

Adamcp898 wrote: »

Having second thoughts about doing it now. He would be replacing base de Jong in a 433(4) with Hagi and FB Paulinho and his lack of Def along with a high/high workrate might leave me a little short at times. That and I'm convinced EA will bring out a better SBC option in the next week or two, that Modric card has mopped up a lot of 83/84's from the market, including all I had for sale and it might be worth saving my fodder for something else.

Similar to myself, he would be replacing De Jong in that same formation if I do the SBC. His 91 If is only 73k, I don't think it's worth it it. Although I have not tried him yet.

blaa85 wrote: »
    Similar to myself, he would be replacing De Jong in that same formation if I do the SBC. His 91 If is only 73k, I don't think it's worth it it. Although I have not tried him yet.

Yeah that's part of it too, although his 92 is one of the actual upgrades over the IF, it's another untradeable card that could end up shelved. Particularly if FUTMAS Sissoko turns out to be decent.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,200 ✭✭✭hots

Adamcp898 wrote: »

Yeah I've got him but only played 2 games with him last night, seemed great to run with, think I'll play him as a CM with 2 DMs behind him. I wouldn't pay much more than what they're asking but at this price he's good I think.

I’m tempted to do Modric but he’ll be a super sub for me.
    No interest in Sissoko. I’ve Guardiola,Gbamin annd Mendes for CDM.

Has anyone used totgs Kane? His shooting looks unreal.

• Advertisement

hots wrote: »
    Yeah I've got him but only played 2 games with him last night, seemed great to run with, think I'll play him as a CM with 2 DMs behind him. I wouldn't pay much more than what they're asking but at this price he's good I think.

Yeah his dribbling and everything looks great. But I wouldn't put him at CAM so he'd need to be able to do some work for me too, think I'm actually going to pass and maybe just try his IF at some point.

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 42,471 Mod ✭✭✭✭Lord TSC

Modric looks the type of "good value" SBC I'd have done in previous years, only to bench him a few days latter, and regret the investment a few weeks latter. :/ I've felt that with all the Xmas cards to date though.

Ronaldo....my lord, I love him.

12 goals in 8 games. 7 wins, 1 loss. 5 rage quits. Scores from anywhere. Literally....

https://xboxclips.com/Shadowclan619/f1cb7a18-1264-4de3-af36-2e6f331ac46c/

Clip doesn't show the first corner, but he kept bringing his keeper out, and I've been trying to score this goal for months now. Ronnie did it three games into his career with me :P

Dybala, on the other hand...1 goal, 1 assist in 8 games. Massively disappointing.

Gold 1 got me Red Theo Hernandez & Pizzi and the jumbo rare player packs gave me TOTYN Henderson & IF Berghuis along with two other 84's. Not the worst but not the best either I guess. Nobody really usable another than Hernandez but some fodder there.

Havertz for an 85 and Guedes for an 83. Decent value if you use them.

EDIT: and a RTTF Bolaise

• Registered Users Posts: 19,769 ✭✭✭✭Osmosis Jones

They're showing off a Gabriel Jesus too but he's nowhere to be found.

1-AF330-B3-DDA3-4543-A3-EF-ECA63-CA1-A52-B.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 19,769 ✭✭✭✭Osmosis Jones

New SBC up, 80+ player pick for 11 golds with 10 being rare, you get 3 picks.

First one got all <82 rated

Second one got all <82 rated

Third one uhhhhhh....... Blazer don't look or you're gonna get mad

giphy.gif

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 42,471 Mod ✭✭✭✭Lord TSC

:O PEDRO LEON! Awesome!

All hail the King lol !!!!!

Feel good for ya man, honestly, I do :pac:

• Advertisement