Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Different Strava settings for different Garmin's

Options
  • 20-08-2019 10:28am
    Registered Users Posts: 7,251 ✭✭✭

I use two separate Garmin devices. One on my commuter / around town bike just to track my own mileage and another on my road bike for weekend or longer spins.

I upload everything to Strava but I was wondering is there a way I can automatically make the commutes private from one Garmin (and log to one bike on the profile) and share the longer rides from the other / show as on another bike?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 12,235 ✭✭✭✭Cee-Jay-Cee

I looked into doing similar for turbo trainer sessions before but I think you simply have to make it private after it’s been uploaded.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,251 ✭✭✭CantGetNoSleep

Yes seems that way - I'll probably just default to private and share the longer rides

• Registered Users Posts: 36,167 ✭✭✭✭ED E

It's a feature request for donkeys. Strava don't care.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,689 ✭✭✭Whyner

I set everything as private and only upload races and long spins. When I edit the title I make them public, too much noise on strava. If you're editing the "interesting" activities then it's just an extra 3 clicks

Advertisement