Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

2019 Leinster Championship & Traders Cup

Options
  • 20-08-2019 10:49am
    Registered Users Posts: 1,123 ✭✭✭

Cuchulainn CC are running this event on Sunday morning (August 25th). Race starts at 10am, relatively flat 72km so you`ll be drinking tea by 12.
    Women's race is 42km

All details can be found at www.dundalkcycling.com
    & pre entry at cyclingireland.ie

Leinster medals for A1, A2, A3, Junior & Veteran. Separate A4 race

Comments

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 11,667 Mod ✭✭✭✭RobFowl

I'm in the A4, decided last week to have another go at CI races to get my A3 licence. Got a couple of points in Bangor and signed up for this too. Nice course and good finishing straight.
    Always well run by Cuchullain as well.

• Registered Users Posts: 543 ✭✭✭Crocked

Signed up last night. From looking at CI site it looks like its pre reg only, not so clear from the club site though

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 24,925 Mod ✭✭✭✭CramCycle

Crocked wrote: »
    Signed up last night. From looking at CI site it looks like its pre reg only, not so clear from the club site though

Organiser put a post on FB to say pre reg only

• Registered Users Posts: 73 ✭✭coppinger

I'm racing A3 this year but I'm a vet and my licence says M40, can I race as an A3 in this race? I know for the nationals I have to race as vet does this apply to the leinster champs as well?

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 11,667 Mod ✭✭✭✭RobFowl

coppinger wrote: »
    I'm racing A3 this year but I'm a vet and my licence says M40, can I race as an A3 in this race? I know for the nationals I have to race as vet does this apply to the leinster champs as well?

M40 only applies for the nationals, A3 is your cat but you are eligible for an M40 prize if there is one if that makes sense.

Straight answer is yes you can ride there as an A3

• Advertisement
Advertisement