Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Unpopular Opinions - OP Updated with Threadban List 4/5/21

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 270 ✭✭beerguts

Sinn Fein are con artists that won't be able to deliver the utopia their supporters want when they get into power.

I wouldn't call that an unpopular opinion with most rational minded people in this nation.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 1,612 ✭✭✭Gervais08

Sinn Fein are con artists that won't be able to deliver the utopia their supporters want when they get into power.

I’m ashamed I voted for Sinn Fein for three years :(

• Registered Users Posts: 1,343 ✭✭✭dwayneshintzy

(eh, that’s America , chief) they all have to have double barrel ethnicity eg Irish American , Italian American , African American (they too lazy to know which African nation)
    Eh, what? Do you not think there might be another problem in tracing their heritage, rather than pure laziness?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,094 ✭✭✭.anon.

I voted for them in the most recent election, and I'll probably vote for them in the next one, on the grounds that (of all the parties that have a chance of leading a government) they're the best of a very bad lot. But I'm under no illusions about them delivering any kind of 'utopia'.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,469 ✭✭✭ShyMets

walshb wrote: »
    Can’t agree here..

Their 20 minutes were electric..they completely stole the show when compared to others..

Born to play stadiums..

One of the truly great live stadium bands..

It was electric when compared to the acts on the day. Most of which were average at best.

But if you remove the performance from Live Aid, it was still very good. With some great audience participation. But I wouldn't call it expectational.

I agree with the above comment. Queen knew how to play stadiums. Not every band does

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 21,056 ✭✭✭✭Ash.J.Williams

ShyMets wrote: »
    It was electric when compared to the acts on the day. Most of which were average at best.

But if you remove the performance from Live Aid, it was still very good. With some great audience participation. But I wouldn't call it expectational.

I agree with the above comment. Queen knew how to play stadiums. Not every band does

Considering the stage sound was ****e queen we’re amazing

All problems can now apparently be resolved by going to see the Panto.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,380 ✭✭✭Higgins5473

Here’s one, having just watched 10 minutes of Diana in here own words which is sh*te.

She’s an absolute pig, very unattractive skinny wretch with a massive honker. I also couldn’t give two fooks what happened to her or the rest of that dysfunctional mess of a family.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,570 ✭✭✭vriesmays

In 2099 the GPO will be a mosque.

vriesmays wrote: »

That long ??

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,277 ✭✭✭km991148

Course it will :rolleyes:

^ Lol - and there is a snapshot of boards.ie right there in the last 3 posts ^ :-D
    Gervais08 wrote: »
    That long ??
    km991148 wrote: »
    Course it will :rolleyes:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,275 ✭✭✭Your Face

Nah, it will be an Amazon fulfillment centre.

Your Face wrote: »
    Nah, it will be an Amazon fulfillment centre.

Far more likely and a lot more terrifying.

• Registered Users Posts: 21,056 ✭✭✭✭Ash.J.Williams

Ch4 site has more quality than Netflix

Ch4 site has more quality than Netflix

Walter Presents.. has some absolute gems.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,072 ✭✭✭joseywhales

I think we will all be inifinitely better off when we give control of government and the judicial system over to an ai and we can all live happily, no more politics, just life enjoyment.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 3,404 ✭✭✭Justin Credible Darts

The average irish woman is not in the same league as those latina beauties, indian women, eastern european women.

Us Irish men on average are not much better than our counterparts from other parts of the world.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,022 ✭✭✭tastyt

Christmas dinner is totally overrated.

Big plate of turkey and ham with some nice veg and people talk about like it’s some amazing sexual experience.

Much prefer the evening sambo myself

• Registered Users Posts: 1,183 ✭✭✭99nsr125

The average irish woman is not in the same league as those latina beauties, indian women, eastern european women.

Us Irish men on average are not much better than our counterparts from other parts of the world.

That's not an unpopular opinion at all just a statement of fact.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,072 ✭✭✭joseywhales

tastyt wrote: »

Big plate of turkey and ham with some nice veg and people talk about like it’s some amazing sexual experience.

When it comes to meals and sex, you get out of it what you put into it.

• Registered Users Posts: 769 ✭✭✭French Toast

There's a lot to be said for the Mediterranean diet.

Italian ladies, holy shmokes.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,105 ✭✭✭Kivaro

When it comes to meals and sex, you get out of it what you put into it.

Gravy?

• Registered Users Posts: 3,845 ✭✭✭Antares35

Mad_maxx wrote: »
    i couldnt give a sh1t about " trans " issues

I kind of feel this too but am afraid to say it out loud tbh. There's all these books being pushed on parents now too, to teach your kid about this sort of stuff (check out the Gay, B, C's for example). My child will have enough to learn without wrecking her head with this stuff while she's still to young to process it.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,969 ✭✭✭✭alchemist33

People saying this ignore the average latinas, indians, eastern eurpoeans etc. I think we see more of the beautiful women on media which distorts the picture. In reality there's a wide range of beauty in all ethnicities and probably little difference between them. And the same for men.

• Registered Users Posts: 13,503 ✭✭✭✭Mad_maxx

tastyt wrote: »

never cared for turkey myself , we,ve decided this year to have lamb

• Registered Users Posts: 13,503 ✭✭✭✭Mad_maxx

Antares35 wrote: »
    I kind of feel this too but am afraid to say it out loud tbh. There's all these books being pushed on parents now too, to teach your kid about this sort of stuff (check out the Gay, B, C's for example). My child will have enough to learn without wrecking her head with this stuff while she's still to young to process it.

my fiance and i had a small arguement the other day , checked out her Twitter account and noticed she has pronouns in her bio which is a recent addition , i told her i didnt realise she was into virtue signalling online

cant deny it irked me an awful lot , didnt mention it since though , shes not a hardcore feminist and not really political at all but does tend to get on board with shallow online gesturing

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,275 ✭✭✭Your Face

Mad_maxx wrote: »
    my fiance and i had a small arguement the other day , checked out her Twitter account and noticed she has pronouns in her bio which is a recent addition , i told her i didnt realise she was into virtue signalling online

cant deny it irked me an awful lot , didnt mention it since though , shes not a hardcore feminist and not really political at all but does tend to get on board with shallow online gesturing

Two friends of mine got infected by Wokeism.

They have become very hard to talk to.

Your Face wrote: »
    Two friends of mine got infected by Wokeism.

They have become very hard to talk to.

I don’t think there’s a cure either.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,506 ✭✭✭Silentcorner

Gervais08 wrote: »
    I don’t think there’s a cure either.

What you do is, inject the word science into everything you say over and over again...they swallow anything as long as you use the word science...you don't need any actual science...just the word!!!

Advertisement