Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

New Personal Mastercard PIN

Options
  • 20-08-2019 2:36pm
    Registered Users Posts: 3

My Twin Mastercard Credit Card was recently replaced by a Personal Mastercard Credit Card. This happened over a week ago. The covering letter informed me that a new PIN would arrive separately in the coming days. It still has not arrived. I appreciate that I can use the new card online or over the phone but hotels and restaurants will require chip and PIN. Is it a case that the PIN associated with the old Twin Mastercard can be used for the new Personal Mastercard ?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 218 ✭✭Bank of Ireland: Kathryne

Hi Balneario,

Thanks for getting in touch with us about this.

We're sorry to hear that you haven't received your new PIN. We would expect that a new PIN would be sent and should arrive within 3 working days of the card.

If you haven't received this we would recommend that you log into BOI Card Care to view your card PIN. You could also contact our Credit Card team and they will reissue the PIN to your address. They're available on 1890251251 until 8pm.

Many thanks,
    Kat

• Registered Users Posts: 3 Balneario

Hi Balneario,

Thanks for getting in touch with us about this.

We're sorry to hear that you haven't received your new PIN. We would expect that a new PIN would be sent and should arrive within 3 working days of the card.

If you haven't received this we would recommend that you log into BOI Card Care to view your card PIN. You could also contact our Credit Card team and they will reissue the PIN to your address. They're available on 1890251251 until 8pm.

Many thanks,
    Kat
    Hi Kat, thank you for your reply.

I have tried to register my card on BOI Card Care but to no avail. I have also tried calling 1890251251 but have been left on hold continuously.

Can you please PM me and I can give you my card details and perhaps you can follow things up.

Thanks

• Closed Accounts Posts: 218 ✭✭Bank of Ireland: Kathryne

Hi Balneario,

Thanks for coming back to us here.

I'm so sorry that you were experiencing less than desirable hold times with our Credit Card team. They currently have an unusually longer hold time than we would expect but please be assured that they will answer.

Here on Boards.ie we don't have account access for security reasons. If you would like to send a message from your 365 Online Banking and advisor will reissue your PIN to you. You can log into 365 Online (through the web browser on your phone/PC) and on the left hand side it says Service Desk. There's a drop down menu here with a facility to "Ask a Question" and our advisors will send this out to you.

Many thanks,
    Kat

• Registered Users Posts: 3 Balneario

Hi Balneario,

Thanks for coming back to us here.

I'm so sorry that you were experiencing less than desirable hold times with our Credit Card team. They currently have an unusually longer hold time than we would expect but please be assured that they will answer.

Here on Boards.ie we don't have account access for security reasons. If you would like to send a message from your 365 Online Banking and advisor will reissue your PIN to you. You can log into 365 Online (through the web browser on your phone/PC) and on the left hand side it says Service Desk. There's a drop down menu here with a facility to "Ask a Question" and our advisors will send this out to you.

Many thanks,
    Kat
    Hi Kat,

Thanks for getting back to me. I have actually done that and hopefully the Service Desk will be able to sort things out for me.

Kind Regards

John

Advertisement