Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Banking 365: Account Payee Verification code not sending to mobile phone

Options
  • 20-08-2019 8:16pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,405 ✭✭✭

Hi, I just tried to set up a new payee and I'm not getting the verification code sent to my mobile. I checked my mobile details online with BOI and it is correct.

I rang Banking 365 and spoke to an agent. To be honest, the answer given was very flimsy. She said I need to ring my service provider as they are blocking it? Then she said or I can request it by post and once I validate that one all mobile ones thereafter will work. Ok, so I said well then that means it's a BOI issue and nothing to do with my service provider. She just kept repeating the official line of the technical department and said there was nothing else she could do. I asked to speak to someone in the technical department and she told me I couldn't. 

All she can do is lodge my dissatisfaction :confused:

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 12,707 ✭✭✭✭Ally Dick

I'm with Eir and it's fine. Who is your provider?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,405 ✭✭✭shinny

Ally Dick wrote: »
    I'm with Eir and it's fine. Who is your provider?

Vodafone

• Closed Accounts Posts: 218 ✭✭Bank of Ireland: Kathryne

Hi Shinny,

Thanks for reaching out to us here today.

We're sorry that you're having difficulty receiving activation codes to your mobile. We would like to raise this with our technical support team to investigate. Could you send us a message from your 365 Online?

You can log into 365 Online (through the web browser on your phone/PC) and on the left hand side it says Service Desk. There's a drop down menu here with a facility to "Ask a Question" and our advisors will look into this.

Once you have sent the secure message could you send us a private message here with the reference number? Please don't include any account information, just the reference number please.

Many thanks,
    Kat

• Registered Users Posts: 1,405 ✭✭✭shinny

Hi Shinny,

Thanks for reaching out to us here today.

We're sorry that you're having difficulty receiving activation codes to your mobile. We would like to raise this with our technical support team to investigate. Could you send us a message from your 365 Online?

You can log into 365 Online (through the web browser on your phone/PC) and on the left hand side it says Service Desk. There's a drop down menu here with a facility to "Ask a Question" and our advisors will look into this.

Once you have sent the secure message could you send us a private message here with the reference number? Please don't include any account information, just the reference number please.

Many thanks,
    Kat
    Hi Kat, thanks. I have done as per above. However, it's not letting me send you a PM as it says you are not receiving them. Whom should I PM the reference number to? 

• Closed Accounts Posts: 218 ✭✭Bank of Ireland: Kathryne

Hi Shinny,

We've sent you a private message so that you can respond to us with the secure reference.

Many thanks,
    Kat

• Advertisement
Advertisement