Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Redken

• 20-08-2019 11:22pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,405 ✭✭✭

Does anyone know of somewhere that supplies Redken? I usually buy it from peter marks but its very dear and the conditioner bottles are so tiny they only last me a few washes as I have thick and naturally dry hair. Id love to buy a big bottle like they use in the hairdressers, it will probably cost a fair bit but given the size it could be worth it.

Any help?

Comments

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 30,657 Mod ✭✭✭✭Faith

Can you buy online? I always get it at a great price from lookfantastic.com.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,443 ✭✭✭ams

tk maxx sometimes have the bigger bottles - they have the smaller ones for 12.99

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,405 ✭✭✭Airyfairy12

Thanks x

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 30,474 ✭✭✭✭Tauriel

Shampoo.ie often have great deals on Redken.

They were recently selling the Colour Magnetics Shampoo and Conditioner 500ml bottles together for €41.50. Great deal considering that the Christmas gift set of the smaller bottles in Peter Mark are €35.50.

Advertisement