Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Permanently deleting emails in Outlook for iMac?

• 21-08-2019 12:20pm
    Registered Users Posts: 342 ✭✭

Hello,

I hope I have this in the right area.

Does anyone know how I set a rule in Outlook (on a mac), to permanently delete mails from a certain sender?

I can set up one where I get their mails to go auto into the trash/junk folder, but I can still see them until I delete the mails with other general spam.

I'd like to be able to block this person from sending me mails full stop and if I can't do that, and they still do, I don't even want to know they have as I never get to see them.

I am being somewhat harassed by an ex and I just don't want to deal with them at all anymore. Their mails are causing me distress and I just want to get on without seeing any of their dribble.

Many thanks for any advice offered.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 81,220 ✭✭✭✭biko

So instead of moving mail to junk folder, you want your mail server to reject them altogether.

Look at 4.40 into this video, this Outlook setting complete wipes the mails

• Registered Users Posts: 342 ✭✭Lesalare

That's great thanks a million! Will check it out now.

Advertisement