Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Open keypad on HKC Quantum 70

Options
  • 21-08-2019 7:03pm
    Registered Users Posts: 119 ✭✭

Absolute dumb@ss question here but I need to replace the battery on a HKC Quantum 70 and I cant figure out how to open the keypad to get at the battery. I assume its really simple but I cant seem to figure it out, can anyone explain it for me?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 34 Donnacha_

There are 2 plastic tabs top & bottom of keypad that slide off to reveil screws.
    Dont forget to reset battery timer or battery fault will still appear.

• Registered Users Posts: 119 ✭✭coloneldecker

Excellent, I see that now, thank you. It does raise another issue tho as my screen is broken so is it possible for me to reset the battery timer when I can't see the screen?

• Registered Users Posts: 11,713 ✭✭✭✭altor

Excellent, I see that now, thank you. It does raise another issue tho as my screen is broken so is it possible for me to reset the battery timer when I can't see the screen?

Bit of a nightmare if screen is broken.
    Id look into replacing PCB on the system if that is the case.

Advertisement