Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Changing phone number on bank account

Options
  • 21-08-2019 7:18pm
    Registered Users Posts: 4

I am trying to transfer money into another account but it won’t let me as I have changed my phone number since I’ve set up my bank account,I am hoping to change my number if it is possible.
    Thanks Ronan.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 423 ✭✭Bank of Ireland: Lorna

Hi Ronan Sheelan,

Thank for getting in touch with us here on Boards.

You can absolutely update your mobile number through your 365online.

To do this:

1) Sign in to www.365online.com
    2) Select Manage Account
    3) Amend My Mobile

The code to activate your new mobile number will be sent out in the post do the address registered on your account.

If we can help with anything else please let us know!

Thanks,

Lorna

• Registered Users Posts: 4 Ronan Sheelan

Hi Lorna, I followed the instructions you gave me and when I got on to 365online my current number is already activated. But the problem I have is I am trying to transfer money into my revolut account and I need a verification passcode to do so and this code is being sent to a number that is not mine and I don’t know how this is happening.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 218 ✭✭Bank of Ireland: Kathryne

Hi Ronan Sheelan,

Thanks for coming back to us here.

Apologies, we thought you meant you were trying to transfer money from your account.

If you are using your Visa debit card to top up your Revolut card then the text message is coming from Verified by Visa as a one-time passcode. The Verified by Visa team can certainly amend this for you over the phone. They're available 24/7 on 0818200370 / 0035312500370.

Many thanks,
    Kat

Advertisement