Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Seetec and maternity policy

Options
  • 21-08-2019 11:15pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1

Hi I couldn’t find answers online so trying here. I’m on JSA and 40.5 weeks pregnant (due any day) and will have my case closed with intreo in the coming week due to being 12 months unemployed. I was told by my case officer that I should hear from Seetec in the next couple of weeks and must now engage with them. Does anyone know what their maternity policy is. I’m really worried i’ll be called in very soon after the birth of baby. I’m living in rural Ireland and it’s a 45 minute drive to the Seetec center. If I knew what to expect I might feel better about this. Thanks to anyone who has knowledge or advice.
    Tagged:

Advertisement