Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

I haven’t watched WWE since roughly 2014.

Options
  • 22-08-2019 2:35am
    Registered Users Posts: 1

It's been about 5 years since I last sat down and watched a WWE show. I was an avid fan up until that point, but just fell out of love with it and never returned. my question is, can anyone name some of the must see matches/moments I missed out on? much appreciated if anyone does.

Comments

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 24,829 Mod ✭✭✭✭Loughc

MartyCC_ wrote: »
    It's been about 5 years since I last sat down and watched a WWE show. I was an avid fan up until that point, but just fell out of love with it and never returned. my question is, can anyone name some of the must see matches/moments I missed out on? much appreciated if anyone does.

NXT takeovers all of them.

The rest is just meh.

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 30,905 Mod ✭✭✭✭Insect Overlord

Kevin Owens had some great matches with John Cena around the time of his Raw debut.

Advertisement