Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

All Together Now 2020

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 657 ✭✭✭sally cinnamon89

I might be crazy but I have confidence in them to sort out most of the issues next year

• Registered Users Posts: 11,791 ✭✭✭✭Eod100

I might be crazy but I have confidence in them to sort out most of the issues next year

Its definitely in their best interests. If things aren't sorted, I'm not sure many would give them a third chance to make it up. Plus gardai didn't seem to happy with some aspects of last year either. Theres plenty of time to get logistics right between now and then and hopefully they will learn from the mistakes.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,501 ✭✭✭PabloAndRoy

My mam got me and my boyfriend atn tickets this Christmas. Happy days, it'll be our second time going.

Second time for me ever at a festival, and definitely learned a few things last time. Bringing a bigger tent and also a blow up bed!!

Top class mam. She's a keeper!

• Registered Users Posts: 33 Todd Terje

Any predictions for electronic acts this year? I think Floating Points could be a possibility. Playing Dekmantel the same weekend. Recently released new album. Previously played POD events like Forbidden Fruit and Metropolis. Would fit in well the vibe of the festival if they are still going for a similar one to previous years I think.

Todd Terje wrote: »
    Any predictions for electronic acts this year? I think Floating Points could be a possibility. Playing Dekmantel the same weekend. Recently released new album. Previously played POD events like Forbidden Fruit and Metropolis. Would fit in well the vibe of the festival if they are still going for a similar one to previous years I think.

Judging by the most recent additions - they are keeping similar vibes to prior years music wise thankfully

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 9,202 ✭✭✭maximoose

3m6fms.jpg

maximoose wrote: »
    3m6fms.jpg

Middle of next month I'd say! Could do with nice long evenings and sunny weather right about now

• Moderators, Entertainment Moderators, Politics Moderators Posts: 14,505 Mod ✭✭✭✭johnnyskeleton

Is it just Iggy Pop and Girl Band so far? Or have there been a few accidental self-announcements?

Is it just Iggy Pop and Girl Band so far? Or have there been a few accidental self-announcements?

Sinead O'Connor accidentally self-announced a couple of months back

• Registered Users Posts: 4 brownek3

Primavera lineup announced last night - I’d say there’ll be a lot of cross over between this lineup and ATN

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 570 ✭✭✭Blackie_IRL

I see Massive Attack are touring, they've done a lot of Irish shows the last 10 years, EP x 2, Longitude, Olympia and 3 Arena. Typically booked by MCD but I cant see them booked by MCD this year for some reason, too soon after their last couple of shows. They'd be perfect for ATN though.

Beck could be a good shout

• Registered Users Posts: 303 ✭✭Peesh89

Would very much love Wolf Alice pretty please, playing Reading and Leeds.

• Moderators, Entertainment Moderators, Politics Moderators Posts: 14,505 Mod ✭✭✭✭johnnyskeleton

I see Massive Attack are touring, they've done a lot of Irish shows the last 10 years, EP x 2, Longitude, Olympia and 3 Arena. Typically booked by MCD but I cant see them booked by MCD this year for some reason, too soon after their last couple of shows. They'd be perfect for ATN though.

They're boring as a headliner though. Would be class as a Sunday afternoon chill out to some art elctronica vibe, but I don't really don't see why they are booked as headliner material, and if they can command headliner money that is what they will do!

That they've played here so much is kinda why I wouldn't be too excited if they play ATN. Wouldn't mind newer act or someone who plays here less often

• Registered Users Posts: 1,980 ✭✭✭Ricosruffneck

IMG_20200121_145242.thumb.jpg.653c2ce26cda98fecff5b6fa2407ae15.jpg.a3f5e911cdba4d69537d31894565febd.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 5,543 ✭✭✭Ferris_Bueller

Any predictions for this from anyone? For some reason I am feeling Massive Attack could be possible, wouldn't be a bad headliner but I would hope they get at least one headliner who is a bit more thumpy ala Underworld & Orbital. Got my ticket during the week, looking around at other festivals around Europe would love for a few of these to appear.

Bon Iver - Mac DeMarco - Robyn - Pet Shop Boys - Wolf Alice - Parcels - Tycho - Glass Animals

Bicep - Floating Points - Peggy Gou - DJ Seinfeld - Ross from Friends

• Registered Users Posts: 21 bulbymc

Ive asked a few times but going to ask again. Has anyone a caravan pass for sale? We are bringin the kids this year and it would really make life easier. A genuine festival goer begging ye?????

• Registered Users Posts: 2,914 ✭✭✭Rigor Mortis

bulbymc wrote: »
    Ive asked a few times but going to ask again. Has anyone a caravan pass for sale? We are bringin the kids this year and it would really make life easier. A genuine festival goer begging ye?????

Go to toutless.com
    There were a number of people lookign to get rid of them in the weeks running up to it. If you already own your own caravan and arent looking to rent one you will almost certainly get sorted close to the event.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,276 ✭✭✭Le Bruise

Is it a bit odd that ATN haven't made one Facebook post so far this year?

Not sure if it's because pretty much every post they were putting up was taken over with the inevitable traffic/long walk/wasps comments? I looked back at this time last year and they were firing out the old 'only 190 days to go' type updates, building up to the first wave of announcements in February!

Tickets sold out on 5th March last year, will be interesting to see if/when they go this year.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,980 ✭✭✭Ricosruffneck

Le Bruise wrote: »
    Is it a bit odd that ATN haven't made one Facebook post so far this year?

Not sure if it's because pretty much every post they were putting up was taken over with the inevitable traffic/long walk/wasps comments? I looked back at this time last year and they were firing out the old 'only 190 days to go' type updates, building up to the first wave of announcements in February!

Tickets sold out on 5th March last year, will be interesting to see if/when they go this year.

Forbidden Fruit news has been minimal with only one headliner and 4-5 other acts announced

• Registered Users Posts: 9,202 ✭✭✭maximoose

FF posted this morning actually - announcements coming next week

Any predictions for this from anyone? For some reason I am feeling Massive Attack could be possible, wouldn't be a bad headliner but I would hope they get at least one headliner who is a bit more thumpy ala Underworld & Orbital. Got my ticket during the week, looking around at other festivals around Europe would love for a few of these to appear.

Bon Iver - Mac DeMarco - Robyn - Pet Shop Boys - Wolf Alice - Parcels - Tycho - Glass Animals

I think Groove Armada are guaranteed. No inside info. Just a gut feeling

• Registered Users Posts: 1,276 ✭✭✭Le Bruise

I think Groove Armada are guaranteed. No inside info. Just a gut feeling

Nothing says guaranteed like a good old fashioned gut feeling!:)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,746 ✭✭✭BullBlackNova

I'd say Bon Iver is a no go. Dublin show in May already on the cards so not expecting another Irish show so soon.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,543 ✭✭✭Ferris_Bueller

If it is a Groove Armada live set then I would be delighted with that. Do they have any shows coming up in the summer? BullBlackNova you are probably right, too close to the summer for him to return probably but would suit the festival well.

If it is a Groove Armada live set then I would be delighted with that. Do they have any shows coming up in the summer? BullBlackNova you are probably right, too close to the summer for him to return probably but would suit the festival well.

They've an album due in Spring, they're playing the Royal Albert Hall in March and by all accounts are touring the album after that

• Registered Users Posts: 71 ✭✭gkhant

bulbymc wrote: »

Hiya bulbymc, I have a campervan ticket that I definitely won't use (I had a hope of getting a little 'van for myself and herself, but can't afford it this year!).

I haven't physically received it yet, but PM me so I'l remember you when I do.

Oh and on music, Beck would be luvly, Massive Attack I really like but after seeing them at Pongitutde a few years back and EP a couple of years ago, I'm a bit meh on them now.

Floating Points and Bicep that would be delightful!

• Registered Users Posts: 744 ✭✭✭gandalfio

gkhant wrote: »
    Hiya bulbymc, I have a campervan ticket that I definitely won't use (I had a hope of getting a little 'van for myself and herself, but can't afford it this year!).

I haven't physically received it yet, but PM me so I'l remember you when I do.

Oh and on music, Beck would be luvly, Massive Attack I really like but after seeing them at Pongitutde a few years back and EP a couple of years ago, I'm a bit meh on them now.

Floating Points and Bicep that would be delightful!

Bulbymc, you'll need a family campervan ticket if you're taking the kids.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,501 ✭✭✭PabloAndRoy

gandalfio wrote: »
    Bulbymc, you'll need a family campervan ticket if you're taking the kids.

or bring the kids to the regular campervan field... which is fine for kids

Advertisement