Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Threadban in CA/IMHO

• 22-08-2019 1:45pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 14,311 ✭✭✭✭

I'd like to query a thread ban in the "Gang attack Garda in Drogheda" thread.

I've PM'd the mod about it and s/he won't budge.

I was originally banned for "Repeated racist comments" and "You bring race into the discussion at every opportunity". I challenged this in PM with the mod and asked what comments I had made that were racist and where I had brought race into the discussion. These reasons were then swiftly changed to "racist undertones". I stood up for myself and was then threatened that "TBH you, and a number of others in the thread, are lucky not to have received harsher sanctions"

I believe that I was thread banned for having a different opinion to the mod, in a board called "IMHO".

I'd like if an independent mod could have a look at the thread, as I do not believe I posted anything racist at all, and I am disgusted to be called a racist poster by a mod.

Thanks

Comments

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement