Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

I need a good Cleaner in Dublin 6

Options
  • 22-08-2019 3:22pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,708 ✭✭✭

Hi, can anyone recommend a good cleaner in Dublin 6? It's a small maybe max 2 hour job with main thing being I want a proper deep clean of bathroom (I've heard bad stories of people who just don't do a good job with this). The place is tidy overall so just needs a going over in terms of everything else. I have a chronic illness so I'll need it now and then when it's flared up a lot, but for now it's a once off.

I've made enquiries but it's a small flat (very!) and I'm being quoted circa 150-200e online! I'm wiling to pay 50e for however long it takes or more if it takes longer than 2 hours but I can't see how it would! It's clean and I know grand by most people's standards but I just want it nice and sparkling:) You know things like the grout etc. giving the floors a good polish up.

I'd really appreciate any personal recs.

Thank you :)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 62 ✭✭satya

PM Sent

• Registered Users Posts: 342 ✭✭Lesalare

Yes I know a good girl. I am in D6. She will do the work if you instruct her. I can be a bit laid back with her. She's Brazilian and charges 20 euro per hour. If you want her details, let me know via PM. She has availability generally on Fridays or Sats.

Advertisement