Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Dunard/Parkview/Blackhorse Cabra - area advice

Options
  • 22-08-2019 4:28pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2

Hi,

I was thinking of buying a very well kept house on Parkview just off Blackhorse Avenue. Some older posts from 2006 and even a couple from 2014 are very disparaging about the area. I was just wondering if anyone living there could tell me if they like it or if they feel safe going for a walk to Phoenix park and back for example. Is there much anti-social behaviour these days/gangs of teens hanging about etc, or has it matured a bit? I've lived in a redbrick in Stoneybatter for years and I always found it a grand area but I think this area may be less safe generally so just thought I'd see if anyone could advise.

Thanks!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,194 ✭✭✭Murt10

Go to Google.

Enter the name of the estate and then "+ charged"

That usually brings up a list of articles relating to what the locals have been charged with in court and you can make up your own mind from there.

• Registered Users Posts: 2 septembersmile

Cheers Murt10. I didn't know that trick.

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 39,327 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gumbo

That “trick” will work for any estate in the country.
    I don’t think there’s a single area in Dublin that would have people that have been prosecuted for something :)

Advertisement