Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Audio Equipment Shop Dublin

Options
  • 22-08-2019 7:29pm
    Registered Users Posts: 454 ✭✭

I'm looking for a 3 meter male 3.5 to male 3.5 cable. Now that Maplan has gone, does anyone know of another similar shop, aside from Harvey Norman which only seems to have a 2 meter one.

Thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 605 ✭✭✭pastorbarrett

RickBlaine wrote: »
    I'm looking for a 3 meter male 3.5 to male 3.5 cable. Now that Maplan has gone, does anyone know of another similar shop, aside from Harvey Norman which only seems to have a 2 meter one.

Thanks

Power City or Argos are your best bet probably - Argos usually best. Hifi Hut at exit 10 M50 if you're after cable that's fancy/shielded/branded.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,681 ✭✭✭Standman

Music Minds on Liffey Street should sort you out.

• Registered Users Posts: 454 ✭✭RickBlaine

Standman wrote: »
    Music Minds on Liffey Street should sort you out.

I got one there, thanks very much. One of those small shops in Dublin that I pass all the time but never knew about.

Advertisement