Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

***Game Week 3 Match Day Thread - FNF Deadline***

1202122232426»

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 17,191 ✭✭✭✭Shanotheslayer

FitzShane wrote: »
    70 points, no hits. Ranked 14,500 overall.

Captain Salah & Kane blanking was ideal for me as a non-Kane owner.

Still very happy with my 13 players with the only changes to be made to my team is either Jota or Ben Johnson out to bring in a cheap cheap defender or 3rd choice striker.

Well la di da :pac:

CSF wrote: »
    Think in addition to the VAR not wanting to give penalties where the player isn't literally hacked down, referees are more reluctant to give penalties themselves because they know it'll be looked at by VAR anyway, leading to less penalties than you'd have seen last season.

This looks to be the case and it’s not something I had considered.

It’s worked out ok for me as there have been fewer clean sheets and that’s what I thought but not for the reasons I thought.

The concern is now with these cases highlighted, and being talked about, is that there’ll be a turnaround but that may not happen until next season.

manual_man wrote: »
    some credit has to go to Newcastle - looked really fit and defended well. Typical backs-to-the-wall Steve Bruce performance. Lascelles at 4.5 could be worth a look

Agree about credit going to Newcastle. I watched most of the game and they really gave it their all.

There was a phase of play, at about the 84th minute, and Almiron ran himself ragged. If that’s going to be their attitude in every game then they will be a much better team than I anticipated.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 17,283 ✭✭✭✭gammygils

46 - Sterling (c) Vardy, C Wilson & Heaton the only contributors, the rest 1's & 2's AWB 0 :(
    Wild Card beckons me thinks

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 39,574 ✭✭✭✭KevIRL

56(-4) and down to 86K OR

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 42,148 ✭✭✭✭Scorpion Sting

58 (-4)

Up to 286k. Kane (c) fail and Pope’s late CS loss the two big heartbreaks.

I’ve decided to pull the trigger on my wildcard as the team had a few issues which needed sorting.

It will give me the chance to hop on a few players I’ve been impressed with over the last few weeks.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,262 ✭✭✭iroced

44 (-4). Kane (C) fail. GW1 great start is already a distant memory. Don't really have time for the game though so can't expect much. It's all about CSF' FSA Prem league!

3 pts lost from my 3 transfers but I feel the team is better this way. Did not have the balls to go -8 for Pukki. Should have.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 23,569 ✭✭✭✭Frisbee

72. Salah, Haller & Aguero (c) doing all the damage. Only other non appearance points where the assists for Madison & KDB

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,703 ✭✭✭Cartman78

53(-4) , spinning wheels at 972K and on the outskirts of floundering in my mini leagues.

Kane captain blank was inevitable really...he's playing way too deep

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 21,324 ✭✭✭✭PARlance

50 (-4) sees me drop to 7.5k overall. Captain Kane not helping.

On a -8 already for this GW. Will consider pressing the WC this week but pretty happy with squad now, might just take this hit and push it out. Welcome back Kun.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,952 ✭✭✭Morzadec

64 (-4). HEWT despite the late Arsenal goal being a real kick in the knickers.

Kane blanking was a big boost. My only fear now is that he's a nice straight swap for Aggy who I think could really go on fire the next few games.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,472 ✭✭✭AdMMM

That Arsenal consolation was annoying with both Robertson and VVD in defense but finished on 55 which all things considered was a good week.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 38,904 ✭✭✭✭eagle eye

48 with no hits. Not great and I've wildcarded. Brought in KDB so one gone up already.

• Registered Users Posts: 17,022 ✭✭✭✭Iused2likebusts

64 pts on wildcard a good week and up to 390k.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,911 ✭✭✭tailgunner

60 (-4). Beat a couple of lads in my main league who were on wildcards, so happy enough!

Advertisement