Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

***Game Week 3 Match Day Thread - FNF Deadline***

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,083 ✭✭✭Chesty08

Heaton and Pickford 1 save each!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 16,820 ✭✭✭✭dahat

And that's why Everton will be Everton.

I'm still going to gamble Kean with on WC, lad is talented and could be good.

• Registered Users Posts: 485 ✭✭FarmerBrowne

Walcotts career in that one attempt

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 42,148 ✭✭✭✭Scorpion Sting

El Ghazi (McGinn)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,390 ✭✭✭GiftofGab

Yesssss McGinn with the assist!!!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 22,651 ✭✭✭✭extra gravy

Fùck.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 21,324 ✭✭✭✭PARlance

Didn't need that McGinn assist

• Registered Users Posts: 4,683 ✭✭✭sheroman01

I texted main rival 5 minutes ago slagging him for his -4 and bringing in McGinn. I don't believe this. Seriously. Haven't checked but just know he'll get 3bps now.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12,637 ✭✭✭✭machiavellianme

0 from 1. Rage transfer incoming. Coleman outgoing. Hapless.

sheroman01 wrote: »
    I texted main rival 5 minutes ago slagging him for his -4 and bringing in McGinn. I don't believe this. Seriously. Haven't checked but just know he'll get 3bps now.

Nowhere near them at the moment

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,010 ✭✭✭Pete_Cavan

Big score from Heaton on the bench, 1 from Pope tomorrow is inevitable.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,703 ✭✭✭Cartman78

Heaton cleanie + Digne blank - hit = meh

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 15,264 ✭✭✭✭manual_man

13 from 3 i'll take that

4 from 3 about as badly as it could have gone

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,252 ✭✭✭COH

McGinn was my intended Barkely replacement... serves me right for missing the deadline.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 33,508 ✭✭✭✭CSF

Heaton and Wesley will hopefully bring 15 points. It is a long time since I've been able to have Villa players in my team without it just being the Villa fan bias kicking in.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 48,254 ✭✭✭✭km79

3(-4)
    If Kane blanks I’m breaking my laptop then wildcarding on my phone

CSF wrote: »
    Heaton and Wesley will hopefully bring 15 points. It is a long time since I've been able to have Villa players in my team without it just being the Villa fan bias kicking in.

What's your take on Gilbert CSF? Looked good getting forward at times.

PARlance wrote: »
    What's your take on Gilbert CSF? Looked good getting forward at times.

Very rash. Elmo will likely play the games when you need a safe hand because you know you’ll be defending loads, but I guess those aren’t the games you want Villa defensive options in anyway.

Think people going for Villa defenders are missing a trick going for the fullbacks anyway. I’d be picking Mings if I was going with one. He will rack up bonus points because he is a man mountain in there and I think he will score a few from set pieces.

I’d been thinking Wesley was big value at 6 million but there wasn’t much to show that in the first 2 games. Thankfully today he looked like a real handful.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,569 ✭✭✭mugsymugsy

Very rash. Elmo will likely play the games when you need a safe hand because you know you’ll be defending loads, but I guess those aren’t the games you want Villa defensive options in anyway.

Think people going for Villa defenders are missing a trick going for the fullbacks anyway. I’d be picking Mings if I was going with one. He will rack up bonus points because he is a man mountain in there and I think he will score a few from set pieces.

I’d been thinking Wesley was big value at 6 million but there wasn’t much to show that in the first 2 games. Thankfully today he looked like a real handful.

Thanks I was looking at getting mings at some point. Seems nailed on too.

• Advertisement

mugsymugsy wrote: »
    Thanks I was looking at getting mings at some point. Seems nailed on too.
    Absolutely nailed on. Him McGinn and Grealish are the 3 fan idols who wouldn't be dropped without alot of fuss.

The only thing with Mings would be that he has a historical poor injury record but that hasn't been a problem at all since he joined Villa in January.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,010 ✭✭✭Pete_Cavan

Everton better get their **** together or Silva will be gone by Christmas. Big money spent, they will expect results.

Cheers, had Mings down as a potential Cathcart replacement but spotted that Gilbert had dropped to 4.4. Can't resist a bargain normally, but will avoid this one.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,127 ✭✭✭The real mccoy 91

Ricky to maddison looking a very easy move now. 11 from 2 tonight with guilbert first sub

PARlance wrote: »
    Cheers, had Mings down as a potential Cathcart replacement but spotted that Gilbert had dropped to 4.4. Can't resist a bargain normally, but will avoid this one.
    I would, yeah. Elmo and Targett will both play games IMO.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,908 ✭✭✭claw

Pope
    Zinchenko Robertson Cathcart Lundstram
    Perez Sterling Salah Martial
    King Kane(C)
    Subs: Button Dendoncker Gomez Greenwood

1 transfer Kane in for Aubameyang.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 39,574 ✭✭✭✭KevIRL

1 (-4) from 1

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,390 ✭✭✭GiftofGab

Who got the Bonus points today??

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,442 ✭✭✭basillarkin