Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Kiko Recommendations

Options
  • 22-08-2019 9:26pm
    Registered Users Posts: 6,204 ✭✭✭

What would people recommend from Kiko? Planning on heading to their shop soon but not too sure what bits to pick up

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,046 ✭✭✭Wellyd

Kitty6277 wrote: »
    What would people recommend from Kiko? Planning on heading to their shop soon but not too sure what bits to pick up

Eyeshadow singles, eyeliners and mascaras! Bought a a bag full of bits for under €40 last week!

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 9,722 Mod ✭✭✭✭Twee.

Split to own thread

Single eyeshadows for sure, the metallic ones are really pigmented.

I like their brow pencils too.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,345 ✭✭✭Lotus Flower

I love their Velvet Passion lipsticks, the other lipsticks are nothing special but these are great

• Registered Users Posts: 1,345 ✭✭✭Lotus Flower

Also, their lip scrub!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,126 ✭✭✭missmatty

The baked eyeshadow duos, blusher, lipsticks are all good. Everything is so reasonable. The one thing I visit for is their Pure Clean Micellar Water, it's one of the best micellar waters I've tried. Probably the best!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,204 ✭✭✭Kitty6277

Twee. wrote: »
    Split to own thread

Single eyeshadows for sure, the metallic ones are really pigmented.

I like their brow pencils too.

Thanks Twee :)

• Registered Users Posts: 6,204 ✭✭✭Kitty6277

Thanks all, I’ll keep an eye out for some of those when I’m there :)

Advertisement