Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Alphabet Sheep - Movies Reveal

Options
1141516171820»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,374 ✭✭✭twirlagig

Thanks Tusk, another great quiz!
    The reveals are so much fun.
    :)

• Registered Users Posts: 5,882 ✭✭✭tusk

Thanks all for playing and following along the reveal.

Games are nothing without the interaction on the thread and you made it a beauty :D

Catch you on the next one!

tenor.gif?itemid=8946351

Happy enough with top ten, considering I'm really not that much of a movie person! Only one ace with Wonder Woman, think I had the Wizard of Oz (ugh) down initially but thought all the other superhero movies might put Wonder Woman in peoples' minds....apparently not!

Congrats Bounty Hunter (and khalessi!) And many thanks to tusk for a great game (the trap mechanic was a really nice twist) and entertaining reveal. :)

• Registered Users Posts: 11,007 ✭✭✭✭Electric Nitwit

Thanks Tusk, brilliant again!

Bounty Hunter - I'll get you next time!

You've Got F--king Mail...

• Registered Users Posts: 1,673 ✭✭✭juke

Thanks tusk.

Top 3 without the traps....wahoooo. Traps make it all more exciting, though.

Great fun. Well done to the worthy winners, khalessi & BH. Commiserations to EN!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,686 ✭✭✭Pretzill

Congrats Bounty Hunter and Kalhessi for the wooden spoon - great game Tusk -

• Registered Users Posts: 6,046 ✭✭✭kitten_k

Thanks for running the game Tusk and congrats to BH and Khaleesi

giphy.gif?cid=8fc3c897199fbb139c54551181d6c393c34631796fa0ac2c&rid=giphy.gif

• Registered Users, Subscribers Posts: 47,312 ✭✭✭✭Zaph

Thanks for the game Tusk, really enjoyed it. And well done to the respective winners, both well deserved. I got well and truly hammered in the battle for supremacy in the Zaph household, I'm 2-0 down now. So if someone could organise a soccer sheep next please I might have half a chance of pulling one back. :)

• Registered Users Posts: 25,005 ✭✭✭✭Toto Wolfcastle

Zaph wrote: »
    Thanks for the game Tusk, really enjoyed it. And well done to the respective winners, both well deserved. I got well and truly hammered in the battle for supremacy in the Zaph household, I'm 2-0 down now. So if someone could organise a soccer sheep next please I might have half a chance of pulling one back. :)

You’ll need a soccer peehs to beat me. :cool:

Congrats to Bounty Hunter and thanks Tusk for a fun game.

Thanks Tusk. T and Y killed me.

Well done Bounty, you're having some time of it.

Thanks Khaleesi for making me feel better about my 'B' sheep performance :)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,215 ✭✭✭khalessi

Thanks Tusk. T and Y killed me.

Well done Bounty, you're having some time of it.

Thanks Khaleesi for making me feel better about my 'B' sheep performance :)

Tis a honour to bring up the rear in such a splendid fashion and make you feel better in the process

• Registered Users Posts: 9,994 ✭✭✭sullivlo

Who else is in the Zaph household?.

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 51,523 Mod ✭✭✭✭Necro

Well...

funny you should mention that...

Sports Team Sheep

:D

• Registered Users Posts: 21,932 ✭✭✭✭Mam of 4

Congratulations BH !

And Khaleesi !

Tusk , brilliant game , love the fun on these threads , thanks a million :D

• Registered Users, Subscribers Posts: 47,312 ✭✭✭✭Zaph

sullivlo wrote: »
    Who else is in the Zaph household?.

Mrs Zaph, aka Toto Wolfcastle

What a week for Bounty here in forum games.

Great game Tusk well done.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,468 ✭✭✭Ectoplasm

What a week for Bounty here in forum games.

Great game Tusk well done.

Yeah, we lynch Bounty first next game :p

• Registered Users Posts: 4,468 ✭✭✭Ectoplasm

Congrats BH and thanks Tusk :)

• Registered Users Posts: 5,882 ✭✭✭tusk

khalessi wrote: »
    Tis a honour to bring up the rear in such a splendid fashion and make you feel better in the process

Love the sig :D

• Registered Users Posts: 3,941 ✭✭✭osh

Congrats BH and good game tusk. Traps were an interesting addition.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 10,896 ✭✭✭✭Spook_ie

Thanks for the game, though if it were a tennis match myself and Kahlassi would have won with all the aces

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 22,746 Mod ✭✭✭✭Bounty Hunter

tenor.gif?itemid=12797063

Think I should retire from forum games now, not going to top back to back werewolf and Sheep wins.

Cheers Tusk was good enjoyment reading through this the past few days

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 16,287 Mod ✭✭✭✭quickbeam

Just catching up. Well done Bounty, and Kalhessi!

I'm gonna take my 7th place (where there are no traps) and walk away happy :)

The traps were a great idea tusk, great game.
    Was away for the weekend so just caught up this morning...... Glad I missed my own terrible show this time!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,149 ✭✭✭Tammy!

Thankyou tusk, well done BH :)

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional East Moderators, Regional North West Moderators Posts: 12,232 Mod ✭✭✭✭miamee

Thanks tusk, great game!
    I had a great game of Sheep, Peehs, have I heard of a movie that begins with this letter :P
    quickbeam wrote: »
    OMG, how I am getting these so wrong??!!
    So me.
    Necro wrote: »
    I think I was drunk when I submitted based off some of my answers so far :/
    Also me, scanning the lists of well known movies that I have seen thinking I must have picked this one...or this one...or this one...wtf did I pick *checks aces* Oh.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,404 ✭✭✭✭sKeith

Congrats Bounty hunter on you win and BuileBeag & Electric Nitwit for your podiums.

Enjoy the spoon khalessi and make sure to join the join the next game to you can enjoy handying it to someone else.

Thank you tusk, was a fun reveal and the traps were a nice twist, even though they did cost me a 4th place finish. ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 12,476 ✭✭✭✭TheValeyard

I still think we should lynch sKeith.....just to be safe.

All Eyes On Rafah

Advertisement