Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Scam or real number?

Options
  • 23-08-2019 12:50pm
    Registered Users Posts: 7

I've been getting calls from this number 1850 504 021 and they are leaving voicemails claiming they are from Electric Ireland and asking me to ring them back. However when I ring back, it doesn't ring. 

Is this Electric Ireland trying to contact me or is it a scam as I have googled it and it's coming up as a fake number.

My account is paid up to date.

Thanks

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,178 ✭✭✭Electric Ireland: Una

Hi Greysloan,

Thanks for getting in touch with us here on Boards.

That is definitely a valid telephone number for Electric Ireland.

We are unsure why you cannot get through when you dial it however. If you like, send me a private message with the Electric Ireland account number, name, address and telephone number, stating that you are the account-holder. We can then review the account notes as soon as possible.

Thanks again,
    Una

Advertisement