Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Level Pay

Options
  • 23-08-2019 2:52pm
    Registered Users Posts: 344 ✭✭

Do Electric Ireland do a version of level pay? Or an equivalent?

Comments

• Company Representative Posts: 361 Verified rep Electric Ireland: Aoife

Hi kiersm, 

Thank you for getting in touch. 

Electric Ireland have a fixed monthly direct debit payment option called Equaliser or Equal Monthly Payment. 

This allows customers to spread the cost of their yearly electricity or gas bill into twelve equal, monthly payments. We recommend having a minimum of two bills on the account before opting for Equaliser. The amount of the equaliser will be regularly reviewed and bi-monthly bills will issue as normal.

Please let us know if you have any other questions.

Kind regards,
    Aoife

• Registered Users Posts: 59 ✭✭moshea

I tried to do this today for my Gas account, and was told I couldn't until I had at least 3 bills.

I have all my previous consumption data (albeit from a different provider), but was told that couldn't be used to calculate my monthly payments, and was essentially told to ring back at Christmas!! Which given the summer will be behind us at that stage, will kinda miss the point.

The only (minor) satisfaction I got from the call, was when your operator agreed that it made absolutely no sense.

-M.

• Company Representative Posts: 361 Verified rep Electric Ireland: Aoife

Hi moshea,

We regret to read of your unhappiness.

There is a requirement to have established a history of usage with Electric Ireland in order to estimate future usage.

If you would like us to take a look at your account, please send us a private message with your name, address, contact number and account number. You will also need to confirm tat you are the account holder.

Kind regards,
    Aoife

Advertisement